PDA

View Full Version : GOAL: Too Cute to Eat - Aug. 3rd, 2022 (5 days)

Lin49
08-03-22, 07:15 PM
Part 1
Serve 3 Carrot Cakes (12 hrs)
Serve 4 Espressos (4 hrs)
Buy 1 Dim Sum Station

Part 2 (Thank you 35sweets)
Serve 6 Lattes (22 hrs)
Serve 5 Angel Food Cakes (2 hrs)
Serve 14 Bunny Baos (1 hr)

Part 3 (Thank you 35sweets)
Serve 3 Apple Cupcakes (6 hrs)
Serve 8 Mochas (30 mins)
Serve 18 Hedgehog baos (3 hrs)

Part 4 (Thank you 35sweets)
Serve 8 Cappuccinos (12 hrs)
Serve 5 Pie Cakes (4 hrs)
Serve 20 Celebration Cupcakes (6 hrs)
Seeve 12 Kitty Boos (8 hrs)

Daengel
08-03-22, 07:25 PM
the bunny bao counter display is cute! im dropping all other goals like it's hot potato lol

Aetherreality
08-03-22, 07:45 PM
Bunnies, Hedgehogs, AND Kitties tho? I'm in to unlock these recipes!

Aad56
08-03-22, 08:03 PM

To be continued

monstertop
08-03-22, 08:16 PM
I agree that the bunny bao is so cute!

SpiritWind00
08-03-22, 08:18 PM
Hi bakers! I've merged both threads were created and the posts reorder themselves in time order once merged (huge thank you to those jumping in to do this for the community). If you need the goal format template, let me know and I'll PM it.

35sweets
08-03-22, 09:58 PM
I’ll say it now. Another 5-day goal is crazy. What you’re asking is basically, with the exception of 4 days, is for everyone to work on double goals the whole time. I’m going to lose more neighbors with this.

twinkolgirl
08-03-22, 10:13 PM
I?ll say it now. Another 5-day goal is crazy. What you?re asking is basically, with the exception of 4 days, is for everyone to work on double goals the whole time. I?m going to lose more neighbors with this.

totally agree , can't finish goals .

Daengel
08-03-22, 11:01 PM
I’ll say it now. Another 5-day goal is crazy. What you’re asking is basically, with the exception of 4 days, is for everyone to work on double goals the whole time. I’m going to lose more neighbors with this.

at this point i'm not even trying anymore, as long as I'm able to unlock all the ovens and its recipes then the rest is my decorating time :/

SyddieSweetShop
08-03-22, 11:15 PM
The issue I have with these multiple over lapping goals are gifting. I can choose not to do a goal to finish another goal, but struggle to complete the goal I want to.

Take what's happening as a example.

I'm still doing the main goal. Literally still baking my first batch of 10 hrs recipe. I just have one more oven to build and in order to do that, I'll need to request main goal parts AND get gifted it too.

That's not gonna happen.

Let's admit it, not all bakers have time to go through tons of neighbor's boards and see what they want. Some either mass gift or gift what THEY want in return.

And in this case, when everyone isn't doing the same goal, it gets so FRUSTRATING.

Someone will need 17 of this parts and receive only the other goal's parts.

I can't have that happen cause the longer I take to build the last oven, the shorter my chance of completing the goal in time gets. It's so not fair what Storm8 is doing to their players!

cuzie65
08-03-22, 11:19 PM
the bunny bao counter display is cute! im dropping all other goals like it's hot potato lol

thx God something cute finally after the last 5 days goal and the the second oven of the 14 days goal are just meh

cuzie65
08-03-22, 11:26 PM
Hope we will have more cute counter presentation like this

tristebelle
08-04-22, 12:21 AM
The issue I have with these multiple over lapping goals are gifting. I can choose not to do a goal to finish another goal, but struggle to complete the goal I want to.

Take what's happening as a example.

I'm still doing the main goal. Literally still baking my first batch of 10 hrs recipe. I just have one more oven to build and in order to do that, I'll need to request main goal parts AND get gifted it too.

That's not gonna happen.

Let's admit it, not all bakers have time to go through tons of neighbor's boards and see what they want. Some either mass gift or gift what THEY want in return.

And in this case, when everyone isn't doing the same goal, it gets so FRUSTRATING.

Someone will need 17 of this parts and receive only the other goal's parts.

I can't have that happen cause the longer I take to build the last oven, the shorter my chance of completing the goal in time gets. It's so not fair what Storm8 is doing to their players!

Agreed, I certainly don't have the time to individually gift what each of my neighbours want and would never expect any of them to do the same for me...I'm just happy I still have some neighbours left who still send me gifts! I have and will continue to mass gift parts and just hope I'm getting it right for most of them, sadly I've had some neighbours get snappy or delete me over it, but what can I do....as much as I want to help each of my neighbours, my kids and rl get priority over a game. We're all getting a little too stressed over everything that s8 is doing to the game and I just wish they'd back off a bit and listen to us.

ree2
08-04-22, 12:38 AM
Storm 8 must have pretty good data showing users buying gems to finish goals because the constant changes really scew towards increasing difficulty. It doesn't really matter how many people quit or complain if there is a steady base of gem buyers. Gem buyers must be the main money maker for this game.

Daengel
08-04-22, 12:38 AM
there's also a matter of oven slots. If I already have 5 ovens and want to build a new one, I have to take all 5 out first to be able to buy a new one. Meaning I have to have open oven slots for that which is kinda impossible while doing 3 goals at the same time.

and seriously tho its 2022 we still don't get search function for gifting parts? It's such a hassle to scroll through pages for parts of old ovens man, come on.

35sweets
08-04-22, 12:42 AM
New 5-day goal prize is ART STAND

part 2:
6 latte (22h)
5 angel food cakes (2h)
14 bunny boas (1h)

happy38qiqi
08-04-22, 01:05 AM
Yup , true , i'm only keen to unlock all the recipes , no longer cares whether i can complete my quest

tatermaters
08-04-22, 03:11 AM
I cried. I cant take it. Like someone said people must be spending money to complete goals.

ariellemariee
08-04-22, 04:01 AM
Part 2
Serve 5 Angel Food Cakes (2 hrs)
Serve 6 Lattes (22hrs)
Serve 14 Bunny Bao (1 hr)

my607
08-04-22, 04:15 AM
I have completed goals by maybe using a few gems it’s doable but with a day left of several hours. You don’t need to complete every goal which is hard to d0 lately. I want to unlock more recipes not all prizes are good.

my607
08-04-22, 04:17 AM
Thanks for info for part two especially with long recipes.

35sweets
08-04-22, 04:37 AM
Part 3:
3 apple cupcakes (6h)
8 mocha (30min)
18 hedgehog boa (3h)

Aad56
08-04-22, 04:54 AM

To be continued

kandds
08-04-22, 05:40 AM
Thank you 35sweets for the useful info very helpful :)

HappySweets2
08-04-22, 07:40 AM

To be continued

Thanks to all who are sharing the info! Much appreciated!!

HalibelsChocolatte
08-04-22, 09:27 AM
Glad not that crazy about the prize. This is ridiculous. No way can do back to back 5 day. My bankroll and mind need a break. Your reset for those on Est time is 3am takes a toll. Even worse for those doing Main goal and something else.

I ask myself is this a prize I really want or will I regret it later not doing it? Passing. Have an inkling I will like the new 15 day better. Have another game I play also.

Tactic to get us to spend more gems on goals? Spend/save mine on sales only. In fact cannot wait already for it. Bring in more sales instead.

HalibelsChocolatte
08-04-22, 10:35 AM
Was all in with Raindrop 5 day but back to back 5 day when we had 15 day also. Too much now. Coming from a player who has more time then most. I have other app game I am trying to play!

My advice with how it is. Really gauge how much you want that goal prize. Willing to buy it when it is available to buy had you missed out on it? Have 2 bakeries.(because was afraid one got hacked and then have to start all over again, also because indecisive how I wanted to decorate it. So now I can do 2 different themes with 2 bakeries) did side and 5 day. Other did only side. Covered my bases but I regret choosing side over 5 day in bakery I only did one goal on. I started to do 15 day when it dropped. But in back of my mind prize was just ok to me. Did right thing and stopped it early and able to still do side and 5 day. Coins also another thing to consider if you?re low on coins be sure have enough to get to the end on 15 day. Months ago nearly went bankrupt and had to abort 15 day. Converting my gems was an option but was not willing to use it for goals. Only for sales. They may discontinue this new way of doing things but it?s always how I decide to do goal however it goes. Just because new 15 day drop I don?t automatically do it. Always think what if they drop a better one soon. Also will it blend with your decor, will you tire if it easily? Know the answer to these it will help you make a better decision.

kevoslover
08-04-22, 12:17 PM
True you don?t but it might make you miss a prize you really want due to bad timing they chose to put it out so close .I was happy to see the Raindrop 5day when it came and some were not.This is ridiculous now though. This coming from a player who have more time then most. Factor in I?m on Est when it resets it s inconvenient. You could say ?you don?t have to gift each reset? problem is some nbrs max easily and or will not send me a gift back consistently if I try gifting at a more reasonable time for me because they max.by when gift at a reasonable hour to me. Maybe you?re not serious goal player to understand where that stress is coming from. They know they don?t have to play goal but some truly want to but now being so close it is stressful.

I?ve completed all goals the past few months, but have 18 appliance slots so that helps a lot. I just manage my time with it and occasionally will use gems but do so by using gems from mastering recipes rather than buying. With a full time job I?m not trying to play a stressful baking game. If it?s a prize I really want and I don?t get it, the world will still go on. All will be ok I promise. I like to come on here to see info for goals and am getting tired of all the complaints. I understand but still, really not a huge deal

SyddieSweetShop
08-04-22, 01:35 PM
I?ve completed all goals the past few months, but have 18 appliance slots so that helps a lot. I just manage my time with it and occasionally will use gems but do so by using gems from mastering recipes rather than buying. With a full time job I?m not trying to play a stressful baking game. If it?s a prize I really want and I don?t get it, the world will still go on. All will be ok I promise. I like to come on here to see info for goals and am getting tired of all the complaints. I understand but still, really not a huge deal

Once again, the issue for me isn't doing the goal but the gifting. Having multiple goals at once makes any goal you decide to do difficult to complete cause not all neighbors are gonna gift the right thing. And please don't tell me to just not do the goal cause then what's the point of playing the game. Every player should have a fair shot of completing goals.

The only solution to fix this is to limit the ongoing goals but we know developers aren't going to do that

Daengel
08-04-22, 04:50 PM
the hedgehog bao!

SpiritWind00
08-04-22, 04:58 PM
This is a gentle reminder to keep your posts on topic for this baking goal. If you have comments about the goal format or feedback on general goals, there are dedicated threads for that. All posts that are off topic, disruptive or pick arguments with other players will and have been removed from this and any other thread.

my607
08-04-22, 05:41 PM
Does anyone have part four to this goal? Thanks for the information.

[S8] Elsa
08-04-22, 05:51 PM
Notice of increased moderation: Players who provoke or participate in flaming, insulting, or rumor milling will receive a 3 day suspension from the forums regardless of prior violations.

Thank you for being kind to each other moving forward.

35sweets
08-04-22, 06:47 PM
Part 4
8 cappuccino (12h)
5 pie cake (4h)
20 celebration cupcakes (6h)
12 kitty boo (8h)

All due to very helpful neighbor.

choisoss19
08-04-22, 08:44 PM
Thank you! And thank your neighbor!!!

Aad56
08-04-22, 11:43 PM

To be continued

atomstar80
08-05-22, 12:15 AM
Yes, thank you 35sweets for posting this info. It's really helpful for planning.

Please thank your neighbor for us too.

The hedgehog baos are really adorable. 😍

Really enjoying all the bao designs in this goal. I also love eating bao in real life too. Lol

Part 4
8 cappuccino (12h)
5 pie cake (4h)
12 kitty boo (8h)

atomstar80
08-05-22, 12:20 AM
Thanks klaasen83 for posting all these screenshots. I always enjoy reading the little text blurbs they write for each goal since getting to rereading them here is fun. 😊

Of course, all the screenshots of the goal info is very helpful too so thank you for taking your time to post all this.

zedlyoo
08-05-22, 02:39 AM
Thank you

zedlyoo
08-05-22, 02:40 AM
Part 4
8 cappuccino (12h)
5 pie cake (4h)
12 kitty boo (8h)

Thank you so much

kandds
08-05-22, 04:41 AM
A really big thank you to everyone who post each recipe requirements, it does not go unnoticed and much appreciated ☺️I will have completed the 5 day by tomorrow morning x cheers everyone!

minxys_
08-05-22, 06:46 AM
Really appreciate everyone posting the steps to these goals. Thank you very much.

storm81775
08-05-22, 07:04 PM
Counter presentations & Final Prize
Art Stand 3x3

Thank you to everyone who contributes to the forums.

Aad56
08-05-22, 10:50 PM

To be continued

Aad56
08-07-22, 06:36 AM

End

princessdmc
08-08-22, 11:20 AM
Hello! Can someone please help me? I knew I was not going to be able to finish the goal, so decided to gem out. To complete I needed 7 gems. So I decided to skip for 7 gems. The game took my 7 gems then decided to inform that the goal had expired, but did not give me the Art Stand prize and still took my 7 gems. Can I please get those 7 gems back or the goal prize? And if so, how do I do this? Thanks for the help!

Monsterkakery
08-08-22, 12:05 PM
Did the goal finish early? I thought I still had 30 mins to spare. Served all my celebration cupcakes only for it to come up expired!??

Paul__
08-08-22, 01:30 PM
Hello! Can someone please help me? I knew I was not going to be able to finish the goal, so decided to gem out. To complete I needed 7 gems. So I decided to skip for 7 gems. The game took my 7 gems then decided to inform that the goal had expired, but did not give me the Art Stand prize and still took my 7 gems. Can I please get those 7 gems back or the goal prize? And if so, how do I do this? Thanks for the help!

Hi,
please contact support using the link in my signature. They should be able to help! :)

Catwoman131313
08-11-22, 07:58 AM
So, I have 3 other “locked” recipes on the Dim Sum appliance. Unicorn Cake, Monster Cake and Princess Cake. Did I miss a side goal that unlocked these recipes?? I noticed them yesterday when finishing up the mastery of the cute little Baos.

HalibelsChocolatte
08-17-22, 07:13 AM
Decided to skip this one. Wish hadn't. The prize is nicer in game. Like this better than main 15 day goal prize I just got. I started 15 day movie theme then after 2-3 day then stopped in favor of just doing side and their other 5 day right before this one. Too bad don't qualify to buy it.