PDA

View Full Version : Cowboy Shuffle Event - 2022 June 22

judyandthecat
06-22-22, 06:44 AM
I love Wednesday!
Means a new event!

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248486&viewfull=1#post1248486

Collection Items
Day 1 - from planes
Day 2 - from Bed and Breakfast
Day 2 - Lower Levels - Kitchen
Day 3 - from Pigs
Day 4 - from Windmill
Day 5 - from Mine
Day 5 - Lower Levels - Sugar Spinner
Day 6 - from Passion Fruit Vines
Day 7 - from Farmer's Outpost
Day 8 - from Fishing
Day 8 - Lower Levels - Bakery
Day 9 - from Apple Trees
Day 9 - Lower Levels - Cocoa Trees
Day 10 - from Studio
Day 10 - Lower Levels - Deep Fryer

Event Prizes
Collect one of each of the following to win a Golden Lure.
Cowgirl - pet - lives in Tiny Saloon
Howling Coyote
Ox
Desert Cactus
Unique Cactus
Wanted Poster
Target Bottles
Tumble Weed
Longhorn Skull
Horse Tracks
Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Event Boost (if any)
Covered Wagon - 165 gems
Flowering Cactus -

Goals (if any)
Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Goal 1 of 11: Cowboy Shuffle
Carla's looking for some more stickers... I think we might be able to help her out!
Make 5 Plane Deliveries
Get 3 Magnifying Glass - random drop planes
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

Goal 2 of 11: Cowboy Shuffle
Yeah, I'm looking for stickers! If you've got some for me, submit them at the Collections Gallery for me! I'll give you some rewards in exchange.
Get 1 Sticker Book - Buy from Market
Get 3 Piper Stickers - give Magnifying Glass to Sticker Book

Goal 3 of 11: Cowboy Shuffle
Howdy, y'all! It's the farm's birthday again, so it's time to put on another fantastic party! I was thinking a western theme for this year's celebration...
Get 3 Morgan Stickers from Bed and Breakfast

Goal 4 of 11: Cowboy Shuffle
i can't believe it's been a whole 'nother year! We've had so many adventures together... wait a minute. Did Morgan say she wanted to have a western themed birthday party? That sounds awesome!
Get 3 Lucas Stickers from Pigs

Goal 5 of 11: Cowboy Shuffle
What in tarnation is happening on this here farm? Y'all best not be making fun of me with this party theme!
Get 3 Jed Stickers from Windmill

Goal 6 of 11: Cowboy Shuffle
Don't worry, Jed! This party is a celebration to appreciate all of us who work hard on this farm... and it's going to be a rootin', tootin' good time!
Get 3 Mabel Stickers from the Mine

Goal 7 of 11: Cowboy Shuffle
Yep, it's a proper cowboy shuffle on this here farm! I think I even saw some of the pigs getting ready to square dance.
Get 3 Merryweather Stickers from Passion Fruit Vines

Goal 8 of 11: Cowboy Shuffle
I'm gonna need a biiiig hat, a ten gallon hat! No, i need a twenty gallon hat! Maybe I should figure out how many gallons go into a hat first...
Get 3 Fox Stickers from Farmer's Outpost

Goal 9 of 11: Cowboy Shuffle
Wow... you all sure know how to throw a fun party! I think I'm going to have to make an extra special sticker to commemorate this occasion!
Get 3 Chicken Stickers from Fishing

Goal 10 of 11: Cowboy Shuffle
Yeeeeee haw! Carla said if we find enough stickers, she knows a real life cowboy who can come live on our farm!
Get 3 Cow Stickers from Apple Trees
REWARDS: 200 coins,3 experience points

Goal 11 of 11: Cowboy Shuffle
All right, Piper! It's time to grab your partner and do-si-do! Bring stickers to Collections Gallery to earn prizes!
Get 3 Pig Stickers from Studio
Lower Levels from Deep Fryer

Side Goal (optional)
A Pointed Reminder
These sharp looking plants have been cropping up all over the farm. I wouldn't get too close to them if I were you! Wait a minute... does that cactus have a sticker on it?!
Get 1 Flowering Cactus - Buy from Market
Make 1 Plane Delivery
Get 5 Magnifying Glasses

An Old West Challenge
Can you bring me any stickers you find around the farm? I've got a special prize for you if you do!
Submit 5 Carla's Sticker Collections to the Collections Gallery
REWARDS: 200 coins, Cowboy, 3 experience points

Got You Covered: Goal 1 of 2
Missing some items? Turn your extra Cowboy Shuffle stickers into other stickers. You can make what you need for Carla's Challenge!
Buy Covered Wagon - 165 gems from Market

Winning the Cowgirl unlocks the Tiny Saloon and opens the recipe for Chili in the Kitchen!

Feed the People
You've invited a Worker to the Farm! Workers get hungry too!
Make 1 Chili in the Kitchen
Feed your Worker

Chili Recipe
1 hour 30 minutes in Kitchen
1 Cheese
2 Bacon
5 Tomatoes

judyandthecat
06-22-22, 06:45 AM
In this event you can win two new kind of pets.
They are working cowboys/girls and come with a new habitat!
Habitat: Tiny Saloon
The two new Working Pets!
They eat Saloon Special and the recipe opens in the Kitchen if you win one of the pets.
Saloon Special Recipe
1 Cheese
2 Bacon
5 Tomatoes
When you gather from them you will receive some kind of animal food.
Examples:
Pet Feed, Exotic Pet feed, Pig Feed, etc.

AstronomyDan
06-22-22, 11:56 AM
What are "Point Cards"? I just saw them... Did someone get an early release to this new event? (they were for sale in the "Newspaper")

judyandthecat
06-22-22, 02:52 PM
A Cowboy and a Cowgirl!
Nice...really nice!

ExcalS8
06-22-22, 05:20 PM
What are "Point Cards"? I just saw them... Did someone get an early release to this new event? (they were for sale in the "Newspaper")

These are currently not used for anything, so I've removed them for the moment. They were originally slated to be part of the Melon Megopolis chain.

caterpilar88
06-22-22, 06:09 PM
I love the cowboy n cowgirl, where can they live,? I hope they not just stand like the man and women farm guide quest

ExcalS8
06-22-22, 06:28 PM
I love the cowboy n cowgirl, where can they live,? I hope they not just stand like the man and women farm guide quest

They're unlike anything we've done before. Hope you like them!

orca1006
06-22-22, 06:30 PM
anyone else getting chicken running repeatedly since the event started?

i’m fairly certain my internet connection is fine seeing how i’m streaming tv without any problems…but the chicken just wouldn’t quick and i’ve restarted my game several times already……

caterpilar88
06-22-22, 07:10 PM

Thank you Excals8, I really like them, that what i think, they look different and I believe everybody love it. Thank you so much for making it!

ExcalS8
06-22-22, 08:22 PM

i’m fairly certain my internet connection is fine seeing how i’m streaming tv without any problems…but the chicken just wouldn’t quick and i’ve restarted my game several times already……

From what I can tell, you're rolling back as a result of a lack of space outside the buildings where you're making crafts, so they have nowhere to pop out (the game pops out the item, the server can't assign them a location, so it rolls you back). If that's the case, I assume your Barn/Silo is full, so you may want to think about upgrading the capacity.

orca1006
06-22-22, 10:20 PM
From what I can tell, you're rolling back as a result of a lack of space outside the buildings where you're making crafts, so they have nowhere to pop out (the game pops out the item, the server can't assign them a location, so it rolls you back). If that's the case, I assume your Barn/Silo is full, so you may want to think about upgrading the capacity.

thank you excalS8 for letting me know!!! i wonder if this is related to the point cards being removed earlier today. i had bought several of the cards when i saw them in the newspaper. now i see they’re gone from my barn, i’m at 2850/2855 capacity, and you’re absolutely correct, the second i try to collect from my dehydrator, chicken runs and i’m set back again

i’ll try to keep my barn way below capacity for the time being and see if it helps….thank you again!

———
Update: indeed, every time my inventory goes from 2850->2851 by collecting a crafted item or animal, my chicken runs. i’m making do for the moment, but if you can kindly look into this, i’d really appreciate it. thank you thank you :o

ExcalS8
06-23-22, 08:59 AM
thank you excalS8 for letting me know!!! i wonder if this is related to the point cards being removed earlier today. i had bought several of the cards when i saw them in the newspaper. now i see they’re gone from my barn, i’m at 2850/2855 capacity, and you’re absolutely correct, the second i try to collect from my dehydrator, chicken runs and i’m set back again

i’ll try to keep my barn way below capacity for the time being and see if it helps….thank you again!

———
Update: indeed, every time my inventory goes from 2850->2851 by collecting a crafted item or animal, my chicken runs. i’m making do for the moment, but if you can kindly look into this, i’d really appreciate it. thank you thank you :o

I checked in another change just now that should free up that space. Thanks for confirming! That helped narrow it down.

orca1006
06-23-22, 09:25 AM
I checked in another change just now that should free up that space. Thanks for confirming! That helped narrow it down.

good morning! thank you for checking it so promptly :)

i just gave it a few tries (including restarting game a couple times) but the problem seem to persist:

collect animals -> rolled back
collect feed -> rolled back
collect crafts -> rolled back

thank you! :)

quilts99
06-23-22, 10:09 AM
I have purchased two cowboy statues and after using for leaderboard points they disappeared. I shut down iPad and started again they did not come back. What?s up!

orca1006
06-23-22, 10:22 AM
woo!!! just saw a tree frog popped up on farm that gave me 2 gold coins! and there are 3 new crafts that look like they could be new pets (deco?) using these coins in farmer?s outpost! are these gonna be new side arms for this event only? they look so cool!!! :)

____

update: i’ve gotten gold coins, regular coins, and occasionally upgrade parts when i click on these

and here are their actual sizes when they pop up on farm. i didn’t cover my entire farm with paths so the tree frog does get a little hard to find all the way zoomed out when he shows in a more crowded area or with my other pets roaming around. but i know when i see the decently sized rainbow zebra (LOVE IT!) that the other two are around so i know to look harder around :)

orca1006
06-23-22, 11:39 AM
please, please don’t take away the otter, mole, and butterflies bcuz of the new pop ups……:(

TwixAndScones
06-23-22, 12:11 PM
Before this event is over I will be buying 4-5 of Flowering Cactus(es) and only using them as decorations later on. I would be able to buy them now, but I will be waiting until this sale is over to do so. Just in case I change my mind on not wanting something from this sale.

KojiMama
06-23-22, 12:18 PM
One thing about the 5 free darts that happens when we hit 1100 points: it’s only 5 darts if you’ve watched all the videos before you hit 1100 points. If you haven’t used your normal 3 free darts and cleared that icon, you’ll only get 2 darts. The programming need to be changed to add 5 free darts no matter what, whether they’ve already used their free 3 or not used their 3 free. Then it will legitimately be 5 free darts.

ExcalS8
06-23-22, 01:28 PM
please, please don’t take away the otter, mole, and butterflies bcuz of the new pop ups……:(

The Otter, Mole, and Butterflies have indeed been replaced by the Rainbow Zebra, Rooster, and Bubble Frog.

This is a special mini-event that lasts until the Mega-Sale ends on Monday. They can drop the same items as the Otter, Mole, and Butterflies, but in addition can drop PetCoins which can be redeemed for any of these three pets at the Farmer's Outpost. Get 'em while you can!

storm81775
06-23-22, 02:27 PM
The Otter, Mole, and Butterflies have indeed been replaced by the Rainbow Zebra, Rooster, and Bubble Frog.

This is a special mini-event that lasts until the Mega-Sale ends on Monday. They can drop the same items as the Otter, Mole, and Butterflies, but in addition can drop PetCoins which can be redeemed for any of these three pets at the Farmer's Outpost. Get 'em while you can!
Do we know the habitats for these 3 limited time pets? So we can determine which of the 3 to collect if our commonly used habitats are all ready full/maxed.

Ty and Ty for info about the mini event.

judyandthecat
06-23-22, 02:49 PM
Goal 3 of 11

judyandthecat
06-23-22, 03:02 PM
Do we know the habitats for these 3 limited time pets? So we can determine which of the 3 to collect if our commonly used habitats are all ready full/maxed.

Ty and Ty for info about the mini event.

Bubble Frog - Jungle Falls
Rooster - Roosters Roost
Rainbow Zebra - ?

ExcalS8
06-23-22, 04:31 PM
Bubble Frog - Jungle Falls
Rooster - Roosters Roost
Rainbow Zebra - ?

Bubble Frog goes in the Crawler's Hollow, Exotic Enclosure, or Jungle Falls.
Rooster goes in the Rooster's Roost.
Rainbow Zebra goes in the Jungle Falls, Mythical Meadow, or Boabab Tree.

judyandthecat
06-23-22, 04:32 PM

Thank You!
Updating pets and their habitats.

RoyalBlue305
06-23-22, 05:00 PM
A Cowboy and a Cowgirl!
Nice...really nice!

Yes yes! I like them as well. I also like that S8 is bringing back farm/ranch themes like with the Wild Stallion and now this event.

RoyalBlue305
06-23-22, 05:02 PM

Thanks for using the Boabab Trees!

RoyalBlue305
06-23-22, 05:03 PM

Thank you! Looking forward to this!!

RoyalBlue305
06-23-22, 05:07 PM

I love these!!!

RoyalBlue305
06-23-22, 05:11 PM

Are the new PetCoins mainly random drops? I've gotten regular coins and red bricks from all 3 of the new pop-ups and only two PetCoins so far.

ExcalS8
06-23-22, 06:16 PM
Are the new PetCoins mainly random drops? I've gotten regular coins and red bricks from all 3 of the new pop-ups and only two PetCoins so far.

Yes, but they're common drops, and you're going to see all three of these around your farm a lot over the next few days.

RoyalBlue305
06-23-22, 07:08 PM
Yes, but they're common drops, and you're going to see all three of these around your farm a lot over the next few days.

Awesome! Thank you!

storm81775
06-23-22, 07:09 PM

Thank you. Is the Rooster's Roost not available in the market? I'm not seeing it.

orca1006
06-23-22, 08:24 PM
good morning! thank you for checking it so promptly :)

i just gave it a few tries (including restarting game a couple times) but the problem seem to persist:

collect animals -> rolled back
collect feed -> rolled back
collect crafts -> rolled back

thank you! :)

Hi ExcalS8:

not sure if you saw this, but i just tried again, still getting rolled back when i go above 2850-> 2851. thank you :)

Allie0105
06-24-22, 06:12 AM

i?m fairly certain my internet connection is fine seeing how i?m streaming tv without any problems?but the chicken just wouldn?t quick and i?ve restarted my game several times already??

I am having the same problem. I have persisted with this all day but it is now becoming annoying. My barn is under capacity but I can?t even fulfill any orders as it just keeps rolling back. I?ve forced closed numerous times but nothing seems to work.

segelj
06-24-22, 07:26 AM
I am having the same problem. I have persisted with this all day but it is now becoming annoying. My barn is under capacity but I can?t even fulfill any orders as it just keeps rolling back. I?ve forced closed numerous times but nothing seems to work.

This has been my problem too. I have empty space in my barn to allow for 5 to 10 open slots, but as soon as I go into one of my buildings to start a craft, the spots are filled up with crafts that I?ve already made that I have been keeping there ready for collection. Most of my buildings have things that are ready to collect in them, So I cannot start crafting in a building without collecting first. This always puts me over. I have tried to craft the same darn things 5 to 10+ times, then get rolled back, and give up and never can craft. I?m frustrated taking the time repeating the same tasks a dozen times and still not completing it.

ExcalS8
06-24-22, 08:56 AM
Hi ExcalS8:

not sure if you saw this, but i just tried again, still getting rolled back when i go above 2850-> 2851. thank you :)

I'm going to make the Point Cards visible again. I encourage you to sell/remove them since they won't have a purpose, and they won't appear in the Newspaper to buy anymore (but Stormie will still buy them from you). I don't have a timeline on when they will be globally deleted, and that's still ultimately the plan, but this should at least prevent the rollbacks and show you a more accurate Barn limit.

orca1006
06-24-22, 09:03 AM
I'm going to make the Point Cards visible again. I encourage you to sell/remove them since they won't have a purpose, and they won't appear in the Newspaper to buy anymore (but Stormie will still buy them from you). I don't have a timeline on when they will be globally deleted, and that's still ultimately the plan, but this should at least prevent the rollbacks and show you a more accurate Barn limit.

awesome thanks so much!!! :) i’ll sell them right now :) (my game just flashed so i figured you pushed a fix XD)

orca1006
06-24-22, 09:28 AM
update @ExcalS8:

it worked!!! no rollback in ~15-20minutes :)

interesting tho: i had 9 point cards in the inventory, so i should have max’ed out my inventory at 2846 when they were invisible. but i was getting rollbacks when i transition from 2850->2851…

maybe this detail can help you figure out the problem. thanks again :)

judyandthecat
06-24-22, 02:34 PM
Goal 4
Get 3 Lucas Stickers from the Pigs

inara_24
06-24-22, 05:16 PM

What are the coins for? They?re not in storage, barn or silo.

Lapetshop7
06-24-22, 05:31 PM
There's three pets in the farmers outpost for 500 each of those coins.

judyandthecat
06-24-22, 05:56 PM

Go to the Farmers Outpost and you can make those three pets there with the gold coins.
It will show you how many coins you have collected.

orca1006
06-25-22, 12:35 AM

This has been my problem too. I have empty space in my barn to allow for 5 to 10 open slots, but as soon as I go into one of my buildings to start a craft, the spots are filled up with crafts that I?ve already made that I have been keeping there ready for collection. Most of my buildings have things that are ready to collect in them, So I cannot start crafting in a building without collecting first. This always puts me over. I have tried to craft the same darn things 5 to 10+ times, then get rolled back, and give up and never can craft. I?m frustrated taking the time repeating the same tasks a dozen times and still not completing it.

check out the team?s response here. it has solved the rollback issue for me :)))

tsumtsum27
06-25-22, 07:38 AM
Where can we get the rooster's habitat ? I dont see one in the market. Already got the zebra, I love it !!! Now trying for rooster.

storm81775
06-25-22, 09:20 AM
Where can we get the rooster's habitat ? I dont see one in the market. Already got the zebra, I love it !!! Now trying for rooster.

It showed up in the market overnight. Maybe try restarting your device or force close app? Here's a pic so you know what to look for.

judyandthecat
06-25-22, 04:58 PM
Goal 5
Get 3 Jed Stickers from the Windmill

tsumtsum27
06-25-22, 06:56 PM
It showed up in the market overnight. Maybe try restarting your device or force close app? Here's a pic so you know what to look for.

Thank you for response.
But, no, I dont hv that in the market. I've been go thru the market over and over again. It should be located in the pet section along with other habitats, right ? But it is not there. Im on android, btw. Is it available for android ?

tsumtsum27
06-26-22, 08:47 AM
It said I need a gentle gazebo for the rooster.

judyandthecat
06-26-22, 08:59 AM

In the market what does it say where the rooster roost is for sale?

orca1006
06-26-22, 08:59 AM

do you already have a roost on the farm already?!
i didn’t realize i already had one until i checked the market….i had some chicks from previous events already living in there….check if you already have it and if it’s full…?

oh and i had to go under the pets tab to find it

TwixAndScones
06-26-22, 11:07 AM
Maybe this is what Excal meant when they said "They're unlike anything we've done before."

I was overthinking it and thought it meant something entirely different.

Anyways, I think I may have bought some Chilli from Stormie already. I don't know, it's not called Chilli but it kinda looks like it?

Maybe I should do this event then... I wasn't going to do it due to me not really liking western themes personally, though I may make an exception here for the special drops.

xenu8
06-26-22, 02:11 PM
I was hoping we weren't going to feed the cowfolks pet food. I wonder what you need or how to make this chili, maybe in the saloon? This is kinda exciting lol.

tsumtsum27
06-26-22, 05:34 PM
I dont already have the roost before, and I can't find one the market now. No roost at the market.

tsumtsum27
06-26-22, 05:36 PM
I dont see any roost at the market.

judyandthecat
06-26-22, 05:38 PM
I dont see any roost at the market.

Are you playing on android device?
It is for sale on my iOS device.

judyandthecat
06-26-22, 05:48 PM
Goal 6

tsumtsum27
06-26-22, 10:13 PM
Are you playing on android device?
It is for sale on my iOS device.

Im on android. Must be for that reason. Well the rooster will stay in the cellar. Thanks Judy !

judyandthecat
06-27-22, 12:04 AM
Im on android. Must be for that reason. Well the rooster will stay in the cellar. Thanks Judy !

It's the weekend ...
I am sure they will fix this on Monday!

TwixAndScones
06-27-22, 05:06 AM
I was hoping we weren't going to feed the cowfolks pet food. I wonder what you need or how to make this chili, maybe in the saloon? This is kinda exciting lol.

It says "Make this in the Kitchen. Used to
feed Saloon Workers" on the info card. Though the Saloon Special isn't there to make just yet. I wonder if it'll be like the Exotic Pet Feed, where it doesn't unlock to be made until you get one exotic pet. If this is the case, I'm sure players who have many regulars to already feed are going to be glad that they don't have to get their food from the feed-mills as well.

ExcalS8
06-27-22, 07:59 AM

That would do it. Oversight. Pushing a fix now.

judyandthecat
06-27-22, 02:34 PM
Goal 7

xenu8
06-27-22, 05:24 PM
It says "Make this in the Kitchen. Used to
feed Saloon Workers" on the info card. Though the Saloon Special isn't there to make just yet. I wonder if it'll be like the Exotic Pet Feed, where it doesn't unlock to be made until you get one exotic pet. If this is the case, I'm sure players who have many regulars to already feed are going to be glad that they don't have to get their food from the feed-mills as well.

that sounds good but what does it mean they will collect animal feed for us? I don't see collecting the feed as a problem.

ExcalS8
06-27-22, 05:27 PM
that sounds good but what does it mean they will collect animal feed for us? I don't see collecting the feed as a problem.

You give them a bowl of chili, they eat it, they deliver you 2x a random animal feed.

tsumtsum27
06-27-22, 06:28 PM
That would do it. Oversight. Pushing a fix now.

I hv it in the market now. Happy happy happy . Thx so much

xenu8
06-28-22, 12:15 PM
You give them a bowl of chili, they eat it, they deliver you 2x a random animal feed.

Thank you! That is very helpful!

judyandthecat
06-28-22, 02:31 PM
Goal 8
Get 3 Fox Stickers from Farmers Outpost

RoyalBlue305
06-29-22, 07:40 AM
Does the "gift" box in the Value Pack give you all of the items shown or is a "chance" for just one of the items x 10?

ExcalS8
06-29-22, 09:45 AM
Does the "gift" box in the Value Pack give you all of the items shown or is a "chance" for just one of the items x 10?

It's everything.

RoyalBlue305
06-29-22, 11:00 AM
It's everything.

Oh wow! That's awesome. Thank you!

judyandthecat
06-29-22, 04:54 PM
Goal 9

judyandthecat
06-29-22, 05:07 PM
The Covered Wagon is ON SALE
If you are having problems collecting an event item...
Buy this Boost Building
You use previous day items to make the item you need.

xenu8
06-29-22, 08:45 PM
the bowl of chili for the cowboys takes 1 cheese, 2 bacons, 5 tomatoes

more bacon to feed than that pets.................and it takes an hour & 30 minutes........in the kitchen

Can we please have the ability to rotate the "tiny saloon" ? It can only face one way. thanks.

segelj
06-30-22, 09:52 AM
Buy this Boost Building

Thank you for the info. Did you buy the wagon? If so, would you take a picture of it? I am trying to see the size/scale to see if I would like to buy it as a decoration for after the event is over.

ExcalS8
06-30-22, 11:16 AM
the bowl of chili for the cowboys takes 1 cheese, 2 bacons, 5 tomatoes

more bacon to feed than that pets.................and it takes an hour & 30 minutes........in the kitchen

Can we please have the ability to rotate the "tiny saloon" ? It can only face one way. thanks.

Sure, I added rotation support for the Tiny Saloon.

judyandthecat
06-30-22, 02:44 PM
Goal 10

judyandthecat
06-30-22, 03:12 PM
Thank you for the info. Did you buy the wagon? If so, would you take a picture of it? I am trying to see the size/scale to see if I would like to buy it as a decoration for after the event is over.

I haven't bought it yet but a couple of my neighbors have.
It is four squares and about two thirds size of the Covered wagon planter for sale in decorations

MBginger59
06-30-22, 06:16 PM
Has any body lost rooster frog and zebra? They have disappeared from Outpost and haven't seen them for a couple of days. I have uninstall and reinstalled and the have not reappeared. I checked cellar also but didn't expect them to be there because I have not gotten enough coins to get them.

judyandthecat
06-30-22, 06:26 PM
Has any body lost rooster frog and zebra? They have disappeared from Outpost and haven't seen them for a couple of days. I have uninstall and reinstalled and the have not reappeared. I checked cellar also but didn't expect them to be there because I have not gotten enough coins to get them.

The mini event has ended unfortunately.

Information about this mini event can be found here.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?113907-Tap-The-Frog-Rooster-and-Zebra-for-Gold-Coins

tsumtsum27
06-30-22, 08:50 PM
Has anyone get the ox already ? Is it a real pet ? Where it lives ?

segelj
07-01-22, 01:31 AM
I haven't bought it yet but a couple of my neighbors have.
It is four squares and about two thirds size of the Covered wagon planter for sale in decorations

Great, thanks!

RoyalBlue305
07-01-22, 11:15 AM
Buy this Boost Building

Got it and the Value Pack!

RoyalBlue305
07-01-22, 11:19 AM

I got the wagon. I like it. Hopefully if I get the Cowboys they can all go there with the Wild Stallion from the previous event.

judyandthecat
07-01-22, 01:03 PM
I got the wagon. I like it. Hopefully if I get the Cowboys they can all go there with the Wild Stallion from the previous event.

Congratulations!
That looks really nice and thank you for posting the picture for everyone.
Turning in five collections gets you the Cowboy and Tiny Saloon Habitat!

judyandthecat
07-01-22, 02:27 PM
Day 10
The most exciting day in this event.
We start turning in collections.
The nice thing you will get the Cowboy for turning in Five Collections.
The Cowgirl is Luck so turn in as many collections as you can.
Buy the boost building The Covered Wagon if you are having trouble collecting event items from one of the days.
Good Luck and there are some nice prizes so let's have fun!

Today's Goal
Get 3 Pig Stickers from Studio
Lower Levels from Deep Fryer

storm81775
07-01-22, 07:31 PM
Anyones apple trees not dropping? I haven't gotten a sticker since the first collection yesterday when the goal first was posted? That's 4 collections & the max No of trees with only 1 sticker. Seams much lower than I remember.

logansmil
07-02-22, 04:10 AM
The Tiny Saloon sure is tiny!! My cowboy and cowgirl tower above it. Looks a little odd. Wish it could be a bit bigger.

xenu8
07-02-22, 12:21 PM
I do wish the cowgirl was the leaderboard prize since I don't really want two cowboys. The cowgirl is too hard to get, it was more fun last time but they changed the order and it's too hard to complete. The entire last row in the collections is not dropping, only the first row I have 100s. I mean seriously, you could have spaced it out a little better, really disappointing. Even with the wagon, it's not helping much. I even bought two of the better value packs earlier, no cowgirl. I would like to store this tiny saloon, is it possible?

KojiMama
07-02-22, 02:47 PM
I’m posting this here because I know it’ll get read. STOP THE ROLLBACKS!!!!! I’ve repeated the same five actions 10 times in the last 15 minutes. Planting harvesting and creating.

judyandthecat
07-02-22, 02:49 PM
I do wish the cowgirl was the leaderboard prize since I don't really want two cowboys. The cowgirl is too hard to get, it was more fun last time but they changed the order and it's too hard to complete. The entire last row in the collections is not dropping, only the first row I have 100s. I mean seriously, you could have spaced it out a little better, really disappointing. Even with the wagon, it's not helping much. I even bought two of the better value packs earlier, no cowgirl. I would like to store this tiny saloon, is it possible?

If you are playing on an iOS device it is storable because I just tested to see.
Android devices can not store habitats.

Mitzi111
07-02-22, 09:28 PM
Turned in 4 collections so far,,,, First 3 were all tumbleweeds, then the 4th wad a round dessert cactus that just looks like a green tumbleweed. This is really not fun.
Dear Storm, Can?t you program this game to give a different prize each time? ☹️

Update…ok I whined too soon. I got a different type cactus and a cowboy. :D

orca1006
07-02-22, 10:56 PM
I do wish the cowgirl was the leaderboard prize since I don't really want two cowboys. The cowgirl is too hard to get, it was more fun last time but they changed the order and it's too hard to complete. The entire last row in the collections is not dropping, only the first row I have 100s. I mean seriously, you could have spaced it out a little better, really disappointing.

yeah…i did notice they seem to have gone back to the old drop rate algorithm this time instead of the improved-toward-the-end we sometimes get…

and yes, wish the cowboy/cowgirl could have been a craft event prize so we can choose which to get…:/

Minimalio
07-03-22, 09:43 AM
I love Wednesday!
Means a new event!

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248486&viewfull=1#post1248486

Collection Items
Day 1 - from planes
Day 2 - from Bed and Breakfast
Day 2 - Lower Levels - Kitchen
Day 3 - from Pigs
Day 4 - from Windmill
Day 5 - from Mine
Day 5 - Lower Levels - Sugar Spinner
Day 6 - from Passion Fruit Vines
Day 7 - from Farmer's Outpost
Day 8 - from Fishing
Day 8 - Lower Levels - Bakery
Day 9 - from Apple Trees
Day 9 - Lower Levels - Cocoa Trees
Day 10 - from Studio
Day 10 - Lower Levels - Deep Fryer

Event Prizes
Collect one of each of the following to win a Golden Lure.
Cowgirl - pet - lives in Tiny Saloon
Howling Coyote
Ox
Desert Cactus
Unique Cactus
Wanted Poster
Target Bottles
Tumble Weed
Longhorn Skull
Horse Tracks
Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Event Boost (if any)
Covered Wagon - 165 gems
Flowering Cactus -

Goals (if any)
Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Goal 1 of 11: Cowboy Shuffle
Carla's looking for some more stickers... I think we might be able to help her out!
Make 5 Plane Deliveries
Get 3 Magnifying Glass - random drop planes

Goal 2 of 11: Cowboy Shuffle
Yeah, I'm looking for stickers! If you've got some for me, submit them at the Collections Gallery for me! I'll give you some rewards in exchange.
Get 1 Sticker Book - Buy from Market
Get 3 Piper Stickers - give Magnifying Glass to Sticker Book

Goal 3 of 11: Cowboy Shuffle
Howdy, y'all! It's the farm's birthday again, so it's time to put on another fantastic party! I was thinking a western theme for this year's celebration...

Goal 4 of 11: Cowboy Shuffle
i can't believe it's been a whole 'nother year! We've had so many adventures together... wait a minute. Did Morgan say she wanted to have a western themed birthday party? That sounds awesome!
Get 3 Lucas Stickers from Pigs

Goal 5 of 11: Cowboy Shuffle
What in tarnation is happening on this here farm? Y'all best not be making fun of me with this party theme!
Get 3 Jed Stickers from Windmill

Goal 6 of 11: Cowboy Shuffle
Don't worry, Jed! This party is a celebration to appreciate all of us who work hard on this farm... and it's going to be a rootin', tootin' good time!

Goal 7 of 11: Cowboy Shuffle
Yep, it's a proper cowboy shuffle on this here farm! I think I even saw some of the pigs getting ready to square dance.

Goal 8 of 11: Cowboy Shuffle
I'm gonna need a biiiig hat, a ten gallon hat! No, i need a twenty gallon hat! Maybe I should figure out how many gallons go into a hat first...
Get 3 Fox Stickers from Farmer's Outpost

Goal 9 of 11: Cowboy Shuffle
Wow... you all sure know how to throw a fun party! I think I'm going to have to make an extra special sticker to commemorate this occasion!

Goal 10 of 11: Cowboy Shuffle
Yeeeeee haw! Carla said if we find enough stickers, she knows a real life cowboy who can come live on our farm!

Goal 11 of 11: Cowboy Shuffle
(Task caption)
REWARDS:

Side Goal (optional)
A Pointed Reminder
These sharp looking plants have been cropping up all over the farm. I wouldn't get too close to them if I were you! Wait a minute... does that cactus have a sticker on it?!
Get 1 Flowering Cactus - Buy from Market
Make 1 Plane Delivery
Get 5 Magnifying Glasses

An Old West Challenge
Can you bring me any stickers you find around the farm? I've got a special prize for you if you do!
Submit 5 Carla's Sticker Collections to the Collections Gallery
REWARDS: 200 coins, Cowboy(name?), 3 experience points

Got You Covered: Goal 1 of 2
Missing some items? Turn your extra Cowboy Shuffle stickers into other stickers. You can make what you need for Carla's Challenge!
Buy Covered Wagon - 165 gems from Market

Winning the Cowgirl unlocks the Tiny Saloon and opens the recipe for Chili in the Kitchen!

Feed the People
You've invited a Worker to the Farm! Workers get hungry too!
Make 1 Chili in the Kitchen
Feed your Worker

Chili Recipe
1 Cheese
2 Bacon
5 Tomatoes

Come ? possibile che dopo pi? di 40 prodotti presi dallo studio non abbia ricevuto neanche un adesivo?? Lo trovo assurdo...dalle altre raccolte ho un numero di adesivi superiore ai 5 pezzi...qualcun altro ha la mia stessa difficolt??? Gioco con un telefono Android...? questo il problema? Lo stesso che mi preclude altri privilegi (che invece hanno gli altri sistemi)?
Grazie

lushspaces
07-03-22, 10:18 AM
ExcalS8, my studios are not dropping pig stickers. Can you please look into this? My posts are being ignored in the bugs discussion. Ongoing issue with studio drop events. Thank you.

judyandthecat
07-03-22, 10:19 AM
Come ? possibile che dopo pi? di 40 prodotti presi dallo studio non abbia ricevuto neanche un adesivo?? Lo trovo assurdo...dalle altre raccolte ho un numero di adesivi superiore ai 5 pezzi...qualcun altro ha la mia stessa difficolt??? Gioco con un telefono Android...? questo il problema? Lo stesso che mi preclude altri privilegi (che invece hanno gli altri sistemi)?
Grazie
Translation
How ? possible that after more? of 40 products taken from the study did not even receive a sticker ?? I find it absurd ... from the other collections I have a number of stickers greater than 5 pieces ... does anyone else have the same difficulty as me ??? I play with an Android phone ...? is this the problem? The same one that precludes me from other privileges (which other systems have instead)?

It is a random drop.
Higher Levels is the Studio.
Lower Levels is the Deep Fryer.
It doesn't matter whether you play on an android or Apple it is a random drop.
Make the item that takes the least amount of time.
Good Luck and I hope you start getting stickers.
Some players buy the boost building.
The Covered Wagon lets you convert other event items into the one you need.

judyandthecat
07-03-22, 10:20 AM
ExcalS8, my studios are not dropping pig stickers. Can you please look into this? My posts are being ignored in the bugs discussion. Ongoing issue with studio drop events. Thank you.

I don't know the level of your farm.
Lower Levels - Deep Fryer
Higher Levels - Studio
The drop rate is low and random.

Your posts not being ignored but it is a holiday weekend.

xenu8
07-03-22, 12:17 PM
The Tiny Saloon sure is tiny!! My cowboy and cowgirl tower above it. Looks a little odd. Wish it could be a bit bigger.

Sometimes the cowboy stands behind the saloon, if it was any bigger I'm afraid you wouldn't be able to see him.

I was finally able to get the cowgirl and she is adorable, she fluffs her hair up when she gets up. So happy I got it, I was about to evict the cowboy from the farm. There is an absolute fight on my leaderboard, they are up to 14,000 points with about 5 or more farms gold boosting. If it were a blue-eyed blonde cowboy prize I would try for it but this guy looks exactly the same but with a different outfit. Are they suppose to be brothers? I wish I knew their whole narrative. Maybe for Halloween we can get a real saloon girl if you know what I mean. Thanks.

ExcalS8
07-03-22, 12:33 PM
I did confirm that the Studios are dropping Pig Stickers, although they're relatively rare.

Funny you mention this because originally it was larger, roughly building-sized, but Cowboys and Cowgirls would disappear behind it and it became too easy to forget about them.

xenu8
07-03-22, 12:37 PM
I forgot to mention a minute or less after I got the cowgirl my game rolled back, I almost had a slight heart attack. I would have never recovered had I lost the cowgirl. So lucky today, I better go get a lottery ticket. Thank the Al Gore rhythm gods!

otgland
07-03-22, 03:26 PM
I was lucky enough to to get both the cow boy and girl. Best prizes to date! Great job! Love the cowboy kickin up his heels!

caterpilar88
07-03-22, 05:00 PM
I wonder what difference between this cowboy and leaderboard Sunday cowboy, they all same except clothing, i wish we have a family cowboy mom dad and little boy cowboy , so? they don?t have to fight for a cowgirl then lol

Maisie1152
07-03-22, 05:39 PM
The studio is being mean to me, as well. I took the advice of a previous poster and used a cowbell to get a studio boost, so keeping my fingers crossed.

Lapetshop7
07-03-22, 05:49 PM
Same.. I have used a studio booster twice already and still have barely gotten any drops. Think I'm done with this event. Good luck to you though!!

The studio is being mean to me, as well. I took the advice of a previous poster and used a cowbell to get a studio boost, so keeping my fingers crossed.

Maisie1152
07-03-22, 06:21 PM
It would be very interesting if Storm administrators were willing to share the formula for the random drop calculation. I?ve taken a fair number of statistics courses and would love to see it. I am guessing they don?t really want us to know. 🙂

Minimalio
07-03-22, 09:24 PM
Translation
How ? possible that after more? of 40 products taken from the study did not even receive a sticker ?? I find it absurd ... from the other collections I have a number of stickers greater than 5 pieces ... does anyone else have the same difficulty as me ??? I play with an Android phone ...? is this the problem? The same one that precludes me from other privileges (which other systems have instead)?

It is a random drop.
Higher Levels is the Studio.
Lower Levels is the Deep Fryer.
It doesn't matter whether you play on an android or Apple it is a random drop.
Make the item that takes the least amount of time.
Good Luck and I hope you start getting stickers.
Some players buy the boost building.
The Covered Wagon lets you convert other event items into the one you need.

Grazie mille per avermi risposto....purtroppo il gioco continua ad ignorarmi..niente adesivi dagli studi!! Rinuncio!!
Buon gioco.

Translation added by Judy:
Thank you so much for answering me .... unfortunately the game continues to ignore me .. no stickers from the studios !! I give up !! Good game.

judyandthecat
07-04-22, 05:58 AM
There is a boost building for sale.
This enables you to make any event item that is hard to get.
The building is like 83 gems ...not that much money to get the event items you need.
For five turn ins you are assured a pet.
So basically for the cost of 83 gems for the Covered Wagon - boost building - you get a pet.

At the end of the event you have the boost item as a decoration.

RoyalBlue305
07-04-22, 07:04 AM
Ugh I am so disappointed. 21 turn-ins and no Cowgirl. I bought gems, the value pack and got the covered wagon, plus used flags for studio boosts and still nothing. I'm running out of time to make all the parts to make more chicks, cows, and pigs in the wagon. I've done everything to complete this event. I know you can't win every event but this is really frustrating after doing all that I can to lose due to a chance. I may start skipping these type events as they're almost impossible to win.

Maisie1152
07-04-22, 08:34 AM
Although I would have liked to have the cowgirl, I have to say the cowboy looks pretty cute strutting around the forest-sized crops.

logansmil
07-04-22, 09:59 AM
I did confirm that the Studios are dropping Pig Stickers, although they're relatively rare.

Funny you mention this because originally it was larger, roughly building-sized, but Cowboys and Cowgirls would disappear behind it and it became too easy to forget about them.

Oh I see!!! Must say I do love them both anyway.

JustKay
07-04-22, 09:28 PM
Yeeeehaw! I roped me a cowgirl! Got?er on my 11 collection. Devil?s luck to anyone else still trying. She?s out there waitin? for ya!

This is an awesome new ?pet? type to have, and a good use for all the bacon we collect on these leaderboard events. Less churning out gallons of stew.

JustKay
07-04-22, 09:34 PM
Has anyone get the ox already ? Is it a real pet ? Where it lives ?

I got the Ox. It?s just a decoration. 1 square but the Ox itself is about the size of the cows. It?s near my saloon near my fishing pond if u want to see it.

lushspaces
07-04-22, 09:41 PM
Same. Very disappointed that studios are not dropping pig stickers but I have like 140 stickers from windmill and pigs. Even with the wagon, only get a few pigs and end up getting the same signs over and over. Come on, Storm 8. Please fix this. Thank you.

RoyalBlue305
07-05-22, 06:31 AM
I have 11 slots open on my studios and I'm getting one or none of the pig stickers. They've been running non-stop and with the same odds being so low in winning the cowgirl I doubt I'll get it. Even with the covered wagon, flag-boosters on multiple producers including the studio, and even purchasing the value-pack, I'm not too hopeful at this point.

Update: In the last 18 drops from Studios, not a single Pig sticker.

lushspaces
07-05-22, 12:33 PM
ExcalS8, goal 11- my Studios are not dropping pig stickers and if I can make a pig sticker in my covered wagon, I get the same prize. There is literally no way to win the Cowgirl. I have posted about this several times and I am being ignored. Is there anything you can do to help me? My IOS is updated. I have been having the same issue since 2019, with every event needing a Studio Drop. Still ignored. I saw someone else post about the same problem

Thank you,
Stephanie

grandpadon
07-05-22, 01:49 PM
What going on with the cowboy? Gave him some chile and he didn’t drop
anything. And now I can’t give him any more chile. Running on IOS

judyandthecat
07-05-22, 01:58 PM
What going on with the cowboy? Gave him some chile and he didn’t drop
anything. And now I can’t give him any more chile. Running on IOS

You feed him chili like you feed a pet petfood.
They then walk around and when they are at their habitat jumping then you collect by running your pail over them.
Then you refeed

lushspaces
07-05-22, 03:45 PM
Did not work for me. This is the worst challenge yet. They want screen recordings 30 times in a row of no pig sticker drops? Right. They know how to increase drops. I have seen it announced here when they do it for a day. So disappointed. Same thing since 2019. Always ignored.

Thanks anyway, Judy. Appreciate your timely contributions :tickled_pink:

007fw
07-05-22, 05:29 PM
Been trying to get 3rd pig sticker for 4 days.

Lilliepaddd
07-06-22, 09:30 AM
I was very lucky to win the Cowgirl as I seriously never win anything!!!

Feeding these characters are another matter. I never have enough bacon to feed my 100 animals let alone these cow people. Can you somehow make cornbread an option???
All that chili!!!? You know lol.

Lapetshop7
07-06-22, 10:23 AM
This was horrible.. barely got any studio drops and when I did, I kept getting the same two decorations

xenu8
07-06-22, 03:47 PM
I was very lucky to win the Cowgirl as I seriously never win anything!!!

Feeding these characters are another matter. I never have enough bacon to feed my 100 animals let alone these cow people. Can you somehow make cornbread an option???
All that chili!!!? You know lol.

I agree and they want cheese too! I vote to make my cow people vegetarians.

Lilliepaddd
07-06-22, 10:49 PM
I agree and they want cheese too! I vote to make my cow people vegetarians.

Yes! Vegans please :)

xenu8
07-12-22, 03:23 PM
I wish they would only bring back pet food. They keep bringing me food I don't need & throwing my count off. I keep the exact number of food ready to feed all the livestock to be sure I don't miss feeding one. But now I keep getting thrown off by having a couple extra that I have to sell off for pennies. It's not easy to feed them either since I need all my bacon for pets. They aren't so helpful after all.