PDA

View Full Version : Value Drinks Spreadsheet

sophiacml
04-30-11, 10:01 PM
Has anyone create the spreadsheet yet?

RageofMars
05-04-11, 02:07 PM
If no one has, I'll create one when I get home today. lol :)

sophiacml
05-04-11, 05:17 PM
Thank you so much of the hard work. I always wonder how to create them. I'm bad with spreadsheet.
If no one has, I'll create one when I get home today. lol :)

RageofMars
05-04-11, 09:55 PM
Here it is, I created a spreadsheet with the calculation for XP/hr and Profit/hr, both with the assumption that 1 day drinks are 22 hours, and 2 day drinks are 46 hours. (If anyone can confirm if 2 day drinks are either 46 hours or 44 hours, please let me know!)

Google Docs: Nightclub Story Drinks Spreadsheet (https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Aug4UyzeihYKdE54Z3VLWFNRU2NpVEJpZXdja2FXW Wc&hl=en&authkey=CLaTgMUI)

The spreadsheet is split into 4 tabs:
Alphabetical
Prep Time
XP per Hour
Profit per Hour

Naturally the calculations at the shorter-timed drinks are going to be slightly off due to time spent tapping to make and serve the drinks. So take the dramatically larger number with a reasonable margin of error.

Please correct me if you find any typo or miscalculation!

laurelsail
05-09-11, 06:27 PM
Do you know what is the most valuable gift to give in this game? Thanks!

sophiacml
05-09-11, 10:16 PM
War & Peace, dear.
Do you know what is the most valuable gift to give in this game? Thanks!

sophiacml
05-09-11, 10:17 PM
Thank you. I don't quite get it though to be honest, the drinks indeed hhas their own profits but it sells in 2/5 coins & the thing is the sales are real slow & is according to the 2/5 coins instead the real profit as stated on the spreadsheet. Any ideas?
Here it is, I created a spreadsheet with the calculation for XP/hr and Profit/hr, both with the assumption that 1 day drinks are 22 hours, and 2 day drinks are 46 hours. (If anyone can confirm if 2 day drinks are either 46 hours or 44 hours, please let me know!)

Google Docs: Nightclub Story Drinks Spreadsheet (https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Aug4UyzeihYKdE54Z3VLWFNRU2NpVEJpZXdja2FXW Wc&hl=en&authkey=CLaTgMUI)

The spreadsheet is split into 4 tabs:
Alphabetical
Prep Time
XP per Hour
Profit per Hour

Naturally the calculations at the shorter-timed drinks are going to be slightly off due to time spent tapping to make and serve the drinks. So take the dramatically larger number with a reasonable margin of error.

Please correct me if you find any typo or miscalculation!

RageofMars
05-12-11, 08:01 AM
Thanks for the feedback, sophiacml. The drink sell price was something I had overlooked.

I have updated the spreadsheet to show a new tab, "Profit per Drink" (the 3rd tab).

On this page two new columns are added -
"Sell per Drink", which shows either the drink sells for 2 coins or 5 coins, and
"Profit per Drink", which shows how much you actually earn.

Profit per Drink = Total revenue - Initial cost

After looking at the math, it seems that not all 5 coin drinks are going to earn the same amount at the end.

(I am keeping the XP/Hr tab in case people want to grind XP instead of money, and I'm keeping Profit/Hr in hopes that TL may one day make drinks deplete faster.)

Hope this helps! :)