PDA

View Full Version : Windows and wall art!

cheers1050
04-30-11, 08:07 PM
why can't i move the windows around or the wall art, etc? one wrong tap and you're stuck with it? that doesn't make sense. Must be me, right?:confused:

ahshan
04-30-11, 08:23 PM
You can just put it in storage and put it where you like again.

Eldin
05-14-11, 10:59 AM
Exactly, but still, it would be nice (and probaly should be possible) to move it around as any other items. :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Rachael98
05-14-11, 12:28 PM
Exactly, but still, it would be nice (and probaly should be possible) to move it around as any other items. :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

It would. Like the fact that it would be good to be able to sell wallpaper/floor tiles. This has been brought up with TL before, so I would hope they're working on it. Maybe they could bring it out in the next few weeks as part of their "Free Weekly Updates". I hope they actually do give some more updates each week. Perhaps one new thing a week instead of 4 new things every few months, if that would work?

Eldin
05-16-11, 02:02 AM
I agree, that would be nice. :)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Mogwai4111
05-16-11, 02:18 AM
To me, not being able to sell wallpaper and tiles makes the game more realistic. I mean who ever heard of buying used tile? Used wallpaper? That stuff is made for a single use, you can't exactly salvage it. We should be lucky they allow us to place tile into inventory and then bring it back out again somewhere else. If a real restaurant wants to change their tile around, they just have to throw away all the existing tile.

Eldin
05-16-11, 01:43 PM
I'll buy that Mogwai. :)
But still, other things as a clock etc should be possible to move right away. :)

King Regards,
Eldin.

Rachael98
05-18-11, 04:28 PM
I'll buy that Mogwai. :)
But still, other things as a clock etc should be possible to move right away. :)

King Regards,
Eldin.

Fair enough Mog. But Eldin is right about the above. It would also be nice to be allowed to move the (and buy extra) door (/s).