PDA

View Full Version : SALE: Hit the Beach - 3 June 2022 (6 Days)

pixiegamer
06-03-22, 10:57 AM
Infographic under the spoiler tag :) Please expand to see what's on sale.

https://i.imgur.com/u9pNMv1.png

U-Decor and Echo Appliances are re-releases of past goal items, made available in the market for gems for newer players. If you were playing at the time of the original goal, you may have these items already unlocked and available for coins - please check your inventory before purchasing!

Appliance Recipes: (Echo Appliances do NOT require parts to build, and should come with all recipes unlocked)

https://i.imgur.com/QjBWMed.png

EdiiLouise
06-03-22, 01:47 PM
The deep blue sea oven is available for 40,000 coins.. Does this come with unlocked recipes also?

pixiegamer
06-03-22, 02:54 PM
The deep blue sea oven is available for 40,000 coins.. Does this come with unlocked recipes also?

I'm not sure. This was a goal appliance, so generally speaking the recipes on the original appliance (for coins) will only be unlocked for players who had been able to unlock them at the time of the original goal. All recipes should be unlocked on the Echo appliance though.

storm81775
06-03-22, 06:01 PM

No, the 40,000 coin Deep Blue Sea Oven has only 1 recipe unlocked: cream puffer fish. (Unless you played the original goals in 2016)

You have to buy the Echo Deep Blue Sea Oven for gems to get all 3 unlocked recipes.

Daengel
06-03-22, 09:03 PM
pretty sure we are asking for several echo ovens in the sale suggestions thread and they came up with one that's not really in it lol

where are we gonna give suggestions and stuff for them to actually read it? instagram??

n6omiP
06-04-22, 02:45 AM
Why does the echo deep sea oven not allow food mastery? I bought the thing for 25 gems on my sons account and I noticed you can?t master any of them.

atomstar80
06-04-22, 07:07 AM
Why does the echo deep sea oven not allow food mastery? I bought the thing for 25 gems on my sons account and I noticed you can?t master any of them.

I'm having the same problem. There is no progress bar under any of the recipes. Is this a bug? Or are we not supposed to master recipes and gain gems?

Also, just one click allows me to start cooking a recipe, instead of multiple clicks to get the recipe cooking.

efoote
06-04-22, 07:25 AM
I'm having the same problem. There is no progress bar under any of the recipes. Is this a bug? Or are we not supposed to master recipes and gain gems?

Also, just one click allows me to start cooking a recipe, instead of multiple clicks to get the recipe cooking.

I am having the same problem…also should your original ovens have these recipes open or just the echo one?

n6omiP
06-04-22, 09:43 AM

The one click reminds me of the easy ovens in that there?s no multiple clicking to prep food. That?s great but the mastery part needs to be fixed or I want the 25 gems back!

n6omiP
06-04-22, 09:44 AM
I am having the same problem…also should your original ovens have these recipes open or just the echo one?

Those recipes are only available on the echo oven.

n6omiP
06-04-22, 09:47 AM
Does anyone know how much the beach table cost before this sale? I think it was 3 gems? Also, will it be going away after this sale is over? Asking because this is one item that was already available to purchase prior to the sale unlike the ?U? and other times only brought back for a limited time.

pixiegamer
06-04-22, 11:09 AM
Does anyone know how much the beach table cost before this sale? I think it was 3 gems? Also, will it be going away after this sale is over? Asking because this is one item that was already available to purchase prior to the sale unlike the ?U? and other times only brought back for a limited time.

Generally speaking, the team's policy has been "whatever was on the market before will be restored to regular price, but anything that wasn't, such as the U-decor and Echo Appliances, should be expected to go away".

Still, I'll ask to double-check, and hopefully we'll get a response on Monday :)

pixiegamer
06-04-22, 11:12 AM

The missing progress bar is most definitely a bug - flagging this over!

I am having the same problem?also should your original ovens have these recipes open or just the echo one?

Those recipes are only available on the echo oven.

The Echo Oven should have all 3 recipes unlocked, while the version for coins will only have one unlocked by default (more only if you were around to unlock them at that time)

DawnLovesDD
06-07-22, 12:16 AM
I haven?t had a gem sale since the sale starting and it?s only got 1-2 days left. Can you please tell them if they want to make money to do gem sales during sales please? I have had several in RS since the sale. They do this EVERY TIME. I get sales many times a week except for when a sale is actually going on. I will never buy gems unless they are on sale. So it?s a lose lose situation for both of us.

pixiegamer
06-07-22, 11:03 AM
I haven?t had a gem sale since the sale starting and it?s only got 1-2 days left. Can you please tell them if they want to make money to do gem sales during sales please? I have had several in RS since the sale. They do this EVERY TIME. I get sales many times a week except for when a sale is actually going on. I will never buy gems unless they are on sale. So it?s a lose lose situation for both of us.

As far as I'm aware, gem sales happen randomly. However, I will pass this feedback along.

Rees630
06-08-22, 03:32 PM
Any word on if the Deep Sea echo does in fact have the recipes unlocked? Or is it still just the puffer fish?

Aetherreality
06-09-22, 09:34 AM
Deep Sea * ECHO* has 3 Recipes Unlocked: Cream Puffer Fish, Sea Sponge Cake, & Grape Barrier Reef
Deep Sea Oven for *COINS* has only the Cream Puffer Fish unlocked.

SgtBeebo
06-09-22, 12:47 PM

This issue has been fixed!