PDA

View Full Version : Please bring back to life Fantasy Story! @storm8 2022

rainbowbee1213
06-02-22, 11:44 AM
I know this game has been around for many years, but why has it been put to a stop? I know Dragon Story is active currently , but this game is wayyyyyyyyy better then that one! I feel like a shift of attention went the wrong direction! Please bring this game back to life! There?s so little games like these ones and I believe both active would be nice.

mymonta
06-21-22, 12:53 PM
I know this game has been around for many years, but why has it been put to a stop? I know Dragon Story is active currently , but this game is wayyyyyyyyy better then that one! I feel like a shift of attention went the wrong direction! Please bring this game back to life! There?s so little games like these ones and I believe both active would be nice.

I second this!

tbaldwin1967
06-28-22, 12:16 AM
Yes, please! Expansion too! I have tons of animals in storage and nowhere to put them. Spent a lot of money upgrading every habitat I have.

vargas81
09-22-22, 06:21 AM
Does anyone still work on this app!! No events no updates like what is going anyone still play? I do because it?s habitual even playing for 8 years with breaks here and there just ccame back and it's terrible!