PDA

View Full Version : iPad v. iPhone Animal feed times BIG difference

JenniferRayJewelry
04-30-11, 04:46 AM
Has anyone else seen this or is it just me?

I have an iPad and iPhone. my boyfriend plays these games on the iPad and I play on my iPhone and we both started zoo story the same day but he is much further than me and we began comparing our zoo's. We noticed that the animal feed times are WAY different!

For example:
Albino Python iPad 5 mins iPhone 30 mins
Gila Monster iPad 10 mins iPhone 1 hour!
Llama iPad 10 mins iPhone 1 hour!

Why is there such a BIG difference? I think it is very unfair to make such a big difference.. it is taking me way longer to collect money and spend my food and level up because of the massive difference. I named only a few examples all the animals have different feed times and the iPhone times are always way longer than the iPad times.

Please fix this TeamLava and make it fair for both platforms!

talyon
04-30-11, 07:16 AM
I run ZS on both iphone4 and Ipad1. My feed times are same for all animals on both devices.

deadpixel
04-30-11, 08:08 AM
Has anyone else seen this or is it just me?

I have an iPad and iPhone. my boyfriend plays these games on the iPad and I play on my iPhone and we both started zoo story the same day but he is much further than me and we began comparing our zoo's. We noticed that the animal feed times are WAY different!

For example:
Albino Python iPad 5 mins iPhone 30 mins
Gila Monster iPad 10 mins iPhone 1 hour!
Llama iPad 10 mins iPhone 1 hour!

Why is there such a BIG difference? I think it is very unfair to make such a big difference.. it is taking me way longer to collect money and spend my food and level up because of the massive difference. I named only a few examples all the animals have different feed times and the iPhone times are always way longer than the iPad times.

Please fix this TeamLava and make it fair for both platforms!

I have ZS on my iPhone4 and iPad1 and I'm not experiencing the issues with the cycle times that you seeing.

JenniferRayJewelry
04-30-11, 10:43 AM
I have tried reinstalling and I still see the same info. Here is some more data over my situation we share the same apple ID in the apple store (US). But we have our own Storm8 ids. I am on a iPhone 3G with T-Mobile NL, with the latest OS of 4.2.1 and the iPad is v. 1 with wifi only and I think original OS.

Anyone else running the game on an iPhone 3G ? Maybe that is the difference?

seastripes
04-30-11, 02:02 PM
i suggest you send email to support@teamlava.com i find them quite fast to respond and help with your problem :)
i am almost sure there's none of the technical support team at TL peek around this forum

JenniferRayJewelry
04-30-11, 04:09 PM
i suggest you send email to support@teamlava.com i find them quite fast to respond and help with your problem :)
i am almost sure there's none of the technical support team at TL peek around this forum

Thanks for the suggestion... I thought they where on the forum sometimes at least. But I have emailed them at the addy above I will post what I find out.

TheFluffySlipper
04-30-11, 06:28 PM
Anyone else running the game on an iPhone 3G ? Maybe that is the difference?

I'm using iPhone 3G and my times are the same as you've listed for your bf's iPad. I've seen another post regarding these larger times though. I'm wondering if it's a glitch. Best to get on to TL support as sea******s suggests. Let us know what you hear from them ... ?

There is a dev that pops in occasionally ... can't think of his name right now. Don't know how frequently, but he has commented on issues in the past.

JenniferRayJewelry
05-01-11, 04:02 AM
I just bred some pythons and how it says in the market they take 2 hours.. I do have 4 in total 2 where bought and then i breed the other 2.. i am wondering if the breeding is increasing the times? has anyone else breed animals and seen longer times after breeding?

I will post once Support emails me back

talyon
05-01-11, 04:10 AM
I just bred some pythons and how it says in the market they take 2 hours.. I do have 4 in total 2 where bought and then i breed the other 2.. i am wondering if the breeding is increasing the times? has anyone else breed animals and seen longer times after breeding?

I will post once Support emails me back

I've bread several animals and no time diff. On my iphone4.

JennyWuzHere
05-01-11, 09:32 AM
I dont really see a difference. I tried it on the iPad while my brother plays it on the iPhone. There really just nasically the same. Maybe it's a bug. Try asking help from TL.

JenniferRayJewelry
05-01-11, 06:01 PM
While I am waiting to hear back from Support I thought I would on my old original iPhone install the game and see.. and so far it has all low times still...

left original iPhone right iPhone 3G
Bear 1 min 3 mins
Zebra 2 mins 10 mins
Owl 3 mins 30 mins
Croc 5 mins 2 hours
Eleph 5 mins 2 hours
Sea L 1 min 3 mins
Kanga 2 mins 10 mins
Dragon 5 mins 2 hours
Rhino 5 mins 2 hours
Bald E 4 mins 1 hour
Frog 5 mins 2 hours
Lion 5 mins 2 hours
Monkey 5 mins 2 hours
Panda 10 mins 3 hours
Koala 5 mins 2 hours
Turtle 10 mins 3 hours
Llama 10 mins 3 hours
Gila 10 mins 3 hours
Wooly 10 mins 3 hours
Python locked 2 hours
Tiger locked 3 hours
Leopard locked 2 hours

While I do not have all the animals in my old iPhone and not as far as the new iPhone one I can compare it to the iPads numbers. And so far the old iPhone one is still keeping the same numbers and not doing like what they did on my new iPhone. I wish I would have noticed the times originally on my iPhone so I would know when it changed and possibly what caused it. But considering I am doing all the same stuff as before I have not seen an increase. I have attractions and crops and buildings and breeding and so does the iPad and yet no changes.. so I can hardly wait to see what Support says.

JenniferRayJewelry
05-01-11, 06:04 PM
I forgot to add:
iPhone original level 14 with latest OS
iPhone 3G level 27 with latest OS
iPad level 30 with original OS

sarahaddicts
05-02-11, 01:03 AM
While I am waiting to hear back from Support I thought I would on my old original iPhone install the game and see.. and so far it has all low times still...

left original iPhone right iPhone 3G
Bear 1 min 3 mins
Zebra 2 mins 10 mins
Owl 3 mins 30 mins
Croc 5 mins 2 hours
Eleph 5 mins 2 hours
Sea L 1 min 3 mins
Kanga 2 mins 10 mins
Dragon 5 mins 2 hours
Rhino 5 mins 2 hours
Bald E 4 mins 1 hour
Frog 5 mins 2 hours
Lion 5 mins 2 hours
Monkey 5 mins 2 hours
Panda 10 mins 3 hours
Koala 5 mins 2 hours
Turtle 10 mins 3 hours
Llama 10 mins 3 hours
Gila 10 mins 3 hours
Wooly 10 mins 3 hours
Python locked 2 hours
Tiger locked 3 hours
Leopard locked 2 hours

While I do not have all the animals in my old iPhone and not as far as the new iPhone one I can compare it to the iPads numbers. And so far the old iPhone one is still keeping the same numbers and not doing like what they did on my new iPhone. I wish I would have noticed the times originally on my iPhone so I would know when it changed and possibly what caused it. But considering I am doing all the same stuff as before I have not seen an increase. I have attractions and crops and buildings and breeding and so does the iPad and yet no changes.. so I can hardly wait to see what Support says.
I play on my iPad and yesterday the times changed to the longer harvesting time, don't know why as my friends hasn't changed. Hope they get it sorted soon

JenniferRayJewelry
05-06-11, 11:34 AM
Today my times are back to what everyone else has .. THANKS TEAMLAVA TECHS! To anyone else with longer times if yours have not changed I suggest you email support@teamlava.com make sure you provide all the info so they can fix yours too!

Storm8 id:
zoo name:
game: Zoo Story
problem:
Device: