PDA

View Full Version : Farmstory2 buy something in a friend-Shops

sunshineFarm66
05-12-22, 10:23 PM
I wish an improvement in the game farm story two. When I look into my friends' shops, it takes a long time and is very annoying. Why can't you call up all your friends' shops together and then select the shop where you want to buy a product. It is very annoying to have to call each store individually. Makes the game very difficult. I would appreciate an improvement.
Suggestion for improvement:
Changing the overview so that you can act faster and better and buy the desired things more easily

judyandthecat
05-13-22, 06:41 PM
I wish an improvement in the game farm story two. When I look into my friends' shops, it takes a long time and is very annoying. Why can't you call up all your friends' shops together and then select the shop where you want to buy a product. It is very annoying to have to call each store individually. Makes the game very difficult. I would appreciate an improvement.
Suggestion for improvement:
Changing the overview so that you can act faster and better and buy the desired things more easily

I just go to the neighbours button and scroll down and select the neighbour, then I hit visit and go to their store. I don't have to go to other stores to go to person I want too?