PDA

View Full Version : GOAL: Pretty Peonies - 2022 Apr 19 (14 Days)

AnnirasSweets
04-19-22, 12:06 PM
14 Day Goal - Pretty Peonies
Lv. 12+
*Goal should end May 02, 2022
(21:00 UTC / 5pm EDT / 2pm PDT)

NOTE: Some recipe requirements altered!

Goal 1: Pretty Peonies
Buy 8 Springtime Wallpaper (16g to skip)

- Wallpaper

- $8,000 each
Buy 12 Bunny Hop Tile (24g to skip)

- Floor Tiles

- $9,000 each
*Rewards: $2,620, 70 xp, UNLOCKS - Flower Bloom Oven Appliance* *Side Goal Opens*

Goal 2: Lovely Lotus
Build 3 Flower Bloom Oven (4g to skip)

- 1 Fully Built for Free

- $35,000 each

- 28 Flower Gear + 12 Blooming Screw
Serve 25 Raspberry Eclair (40g to skip)

- Flower Bloom Oven

- 2 Hours
*Rewards: $2,650, 70 xp, UNLOCKS - Flora Hand Pie Recipe*

Goal 3: Delightful Daisies
Serve 10 Flora Hand Pie (30g to skip) *Lowered from 16*

- Flower Bloom Oven

- 3 Hours
Buy 2 Terrific Trellis (4g to skip)

- Wall Deco

- $22,000 each
*Rewards: $2,700, 75 xp, UNLOCKS - Blooming Cake Recipe*

Goal 4: Classic Camellias
Serve 15 Blooming Cake (48g to skip) *Lowered from 20*

- Flower Bloom Oven

- 5 Hours
Buy ANY 1 floor decoration (can't skip)

- Must be new purchase
*Rewards: $2,770, 75 xp, UNLOCKS - Ivy Grown Stove Appliance*

Goal 5: Magnificent Marigolds
Build 3 Ivy Grown Stove (4g to skip)

- 1 Fully Built for Free

- $39,000 each

- 40 Natural Light + 32 Lilac Hinge
Serve 30 Impressionist Macaron (42g to skip)

- Ivy Grown Stove

- 2 Hours
*Rewards: $2,880, 80 xp, UNLOCKS - Spring Tart Recipe*

Goal 6: Fantastic Freesia
Visit 12 Community Members (12g to skip)

- Neighbors do not count
Leave 12 Tips (12g to skip)

- Tipping any other bakery counts
Have 2 Vine Counter (4g to skip)

- Counter

- $15,000 each
*Rewards: $3,000, 85 xp, UNLOCKS - Rosey Bear Floor Deco*

Goal 7: Great Gerba
Serve 25 Spring Tart (63g to skip) *Lowered from 30*

- Ivy Grown Stove

- 7 Hours
Have 1 Rosey Bear (2g to skip)

- 2x1 Floor Deco

- $20,000 each
*Rewards: $3,300, 90 xp, UNLOCKS - Raspberry Rose Matcha Bite Recipe*

Goal 8: Romantic Roses
Have 4 Spring Bloom Table (8g to skip)

- Table

- $14,000 each
Have 4 Spring Bloom Seat (8g to skip)

- Chair

- $16,000 each
*Rewards: $3,470, 95 xp, UNLOCKS - Blooming Fountain Floor Deco*

Goal 9: Once and Floral
Serve 40 Raspberry Rose Matcha Bite (100g to skip) *Raised from 38*

- Ivy Grown Stove

- 10 Hours
Have 1 Blooming Fountain (2g to skip)

- 3x3 Floor Deco

- $32,000 each
*Rewards: $3,700, 100 xp, 1 Free Woodland Gathering Floor Deco*

Final Goal Prize:
Woodland Gathering, 3x3, 65 Gems

SIDE GOAL:
Lv. 33+

Beautiful Blooms Part One:
Serve 20 Sweet Tea (99g to skip)

- Basic Drink Mixer

- Unlocks at Level 33

- 30 Minutes *under TEA tab*
Serve 20 Daisy Cake (99g to skip)

- Basic Oven

- 6 Hours *under CAKE tab*
Rewards: $4,950, 137 xp

Beautiful Blooms Part Two:
Serve 25 Sweet Tea (99g to skip)

- Basic Drink Mixer

Serve 25 Daisy Cake (99g to skip)

- Basic Oven

Beautiful Blooms Part Three:
Serve 30 Sweet Tea (99g to skip)

- Basic Drink Mixer

Serve 40 Daisy Cake (99g to skip)

- Basic Oven

Rewards: $4,950, 137 xp, 1 Free Pansy Picnic Floor Deco

Final Side Goal Prize:
Pansy Picnic, 4x4, 24 Gem Value (Originally released December 28, 2016 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96413) as 1st Prize in Pansy Crate (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98404-Bakery-Story-Master-Box-List&p=1412956&viewfull=1#post1412956).)
*Deco placed, click for larger image/greater detail:

A Big Thanks - 3 Day Goal
*Free floor deco as gift from s8 available for 3 days*

A Big Thanks:
Collect your free gift! (can't skip)

- Tap Collect
*Rewards: 1 Free Specialty Collection Floor Deco*

Specialty Collection - 3x3 - no known value - A new item released specifically for this gift goal
*Deco placed, clicked for larger image/greater detail:

Will be found toward the back of your inventory.
Inventories vary depending items owned but it should be somewhere between the Ice Cream Parlor and the Whirling Dervish

New Goal Items:

https://i.imgur.com/Qmwfqebh.png

USEFUL LINKS:
Have a non-goal related question?

BS Help Me (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98676) is what you're looking for.
Looking for new neighbors?

BS Add Me Forum (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?42-Bakery-Story-Add-Me) is your best bet.
Experiencing a Bug in your game?

BS Bugs Forum (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?23-Bakery-Story-Bugs-amp-Issues) is where to report.
New to the game or just looking for a refresh?

BS Game Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59840) is full of useful info and links.
Need to contact the team directly for a support issue?

Storm8 Support Ticket (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) will get you started.
Want to convert goal times to local time?

Time Zone Converter (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html) will help with that.
Unsure of the rules and regulations?

Forum Rules (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies) explains them.
Popular Links:
Daily Gem Videos (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?93097) / BS Master Box Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98404) / BS Speculation Thread (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98762) / BS Neighbors and Etiquette (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?48495) / BS Suggestion & Feedback Forum (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?242-Bakery-Story-Suggestions-amp-Feedback)
Common Issue Links:
SweetCo Goal Issue - FIXED! (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?110537-Sweet-co-goals) / No Notifications (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107884-No-notifications) / Videos with Issues (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98826-Videos-with-issues) / Goal Deco STUCK on board (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111723)

annalimanada
04-19-22, 12:08 PM
A new goal already? Pfffff...

my607
04-19-22, 12:14 PM
Why these goals are not the same schedule? Storm 8 decides to change everything on us. Tired of having goals so close. What’s the deal with that?

njm68
04-19-22, 12:19 PM
Thank you so much for your help 😊

Bakerbettym
04-19-22, 12:27 PM
Annira, thanks for being amazing! You're always so kind and willing to help every one! Do you know what's going on with storm8 team? They posted last time that they do hear us and appreciate our feedback. However, this new goal comes right on top of the previous one that, incidentally, had a 5 days goal thrown in! And this one is 14 days long AGAIN! Honestly, they should grow a pair and tell us to quit the game instead of giving us as hard a time as they possibly can! I'm sooooo frustrated! 🤬

jukyo8
04-19-22, 12:35 PM
Acho o jogo maravilhoso. Adoro todos os objetivos. Sempre consegui fazer tudo dentro do prazo. Para aqueles que acham dificil, apenas saiam do jogo. Por favor, sem criticas.

monstertop
04-19-22, 12:46 PM
Thanks for starting the goal thread!

EdiiLouise
04-19-22, 12:49 PM
These goals are becoming tedious...

KimmyParty
04-19-22, 12:55 PM
This goal wasn't supposed to start until Thursday! What are they doing, trying to get rid of loyal players!!!!

DawnLovesDD
04-19-22, 01:00 PM
This goal was due to start Thursday...everyone already gifted which will put us all one day behind the already shortened goal with tons of parts and recipes. What are they thinking? I just don't get it. It's like they want us to leave? How about instead of a goal...an EASTER SALE which we NEVER got. Seriously I am this close to leaving as many of you are.
Can someone please post what the FINAL prizes are? I have missed so many goals when I wasn't playing not sure which they are? That will help me decide whether or not to skip goal. Please post the 3 prizes at least names, if not pics. I have several things I think it could be, but not sure. I may just skip this goal since can't get parts and will already be behind. I normally finish goals within hours of the end time. This is just ridiculous.

EdiiLouise
04-19-22, 01:03 PM
This goal was due to start Thursday...everyone already gifted which will put us all one day behind the already shortened goal with tons of parts and recipes. What are they thinking? I just don't get it. It's like they want us to leave? How about instead of a goal...an EASTER SALE which we NEVER got. Seriously I am this close to leaving as many of you are.

You're not alone on this.. I'm tempted to quit too! Why don't they just change it from 14 to 30 days??

AnnirasSweets
04-19-22, 01:06 PM
Please note that the goal calendar is labeled as speculation only and is not official in any capacity.

Sadly, with the recent changes in the goal schedule, it appears the old pattern is no longer accurate and most likely has invalidated the old speculation calendar.

Since the team has a policy of not offering any information on changes/updates beforehand, we have no way of knowing what the new goal schedule will look like going forward. Once a new pattern is established, a new speculation calendar will be able to be created but it will take a few months to see any concrete patterns. Until this time, I've added notes to the calendar post explaining this and will continue to do so until a new pattern is established. Please refer to the speculation calendar post for updated notes on the goal timing.

kat8rose
04-19-22, 01:31 PM
Thanks again, as always, AnnirasSweets for the work and info.

S8 says they're listening, but they are ignoring. Again, too many recipes, too short a time, and too many parts. Just can't understand it.. SMH.

MamaFoodie
04-19-22, 01:34 PM
I don’t mind all the new recipes, just don’t like they are small like the first recipe with the new goal. I want to see more echoes in bakery story.

SgtBeebo
04-19-22, 01:40 PM

S8 says they're listening, but they are ignoring. Again, too many recipes, too short a time, and too many parts. Just can't understand it.. SMH.

Thank you for your feedback. We did lower some of the requirements for this event based on feedback from last week. We are actively making adjustments to Bakery Story's live events, and will continue to take all feedback into consideration.

coffeebeams
04-19-22, 01:44 PM
If this game continues to feel more like a chore instead of a relaxing game like it used to be...I will stop playing. I hope others abandon Storm8 the way they've apparently abandoned all reason. There's no way I'm spending $ on a free game unless it's to purchase items I truly want, not to finish a goal. Sad & greedy of them to change a game so many people used to enjoy!!!

Sprinklessweettreats
04-19-22, 01:53 PM
I?m ok with the change in schedule lol I love the goals and new recipes. I?m glad to see they lowered some recipe requirements. Anniras how do you know what recipes and how many of storm 8 doesn?t communicate with you!? Just curious

EdiiLouise
04-19-22, 01:59 PM
Thank you for your feedback. We did lower some of the requirements for this event based on feedback from last week. We are actively making adjustments to Bakery Story's live events, and will continue to take all feedback into consideration.

If you are taking this into consideration then at least change the day from 14 to 30.

annalimanada
04-19-22, 02:10 PM

You lowered the first recipe on the second oven, but raised the last one up to 40 again :(

prichard15
04-19-22, 02:35 PM
If it is supposed to be 14 days why does mine already say 13 days!!

kandds
04-19-22, 02:54 PM
My goal already says 13 days! Plus lost a lot of regular neighbours who were good at sending latest parts due to the haphazard way Storm8 is treating everyone! This is supposed to be a fun game

Kennedi_lynette
04-19-22, 02:58 PM
Mine also already has 13 left

tatermaters
04-19-22, 03:00 PM
13 days again!! Really like the prize BUT I know I can't finish. Since they raised the numbers.

HalibelsChocolatte
04-19-22, 03:08 PM
Can someone please post what the FINAL prizes are? I have missed so many goals when I wasn't playing not sure which they are? That will help me decide whether or not to skip goal. Please post the 3 prizes at least names, if not pics. I have several things I think it could be, but not sure. I may just skip this goal since can't get parts and will already be behind. I normally finish goals within hours of the end time. This is just ridiculous.

I too was so disappointed no Easter Sale. Been anticipating it. To make up really hope they consider the suggestions and more.

KadeeDid
04-19-22, 03:27 PM

For years, I was able to complete every goal. No greyed out items. (RS did have a few but I managed to achieve all goal items in BS). Now, I have a large amount of unachieved goal items. I have already stopped playing 3 other Storm8 games and migrated to other companies.

Bunny tiles now. These should have been available for the previous goal. Easter was last weekend! I am storing my Easter decorations!

KadeeDid
04-19-22, 03:35 PM
Thank you, AnnirasSweets. Your info is very much appreciated. Your goal info prevents further frustration. I always check your Goal Calendar Speculation. Very frustrated as the 5 day goal ended a few hours early. I checked at the 30 min. mark on my ovens and the goal was already Expired. A few hours ahead of time. 😭😱This happened to numerous people. I have always finished 5 day goals and the Side Goals several days in advance.

Siorcha
04-19-22, 04:09 PM
I've checked the requirements against recent goals and for me, taking into account the number of ovens I have at various goal stages, the lowered requirements work out as follows :-

Recipe 1 = same time
Recipe 2 = save 3 hours
Recipe 3 = save 5 hours

Recipe 4 = same time
Recipe 5 = save 7 or 14 hours depending on build speed
Recipe 6 = same time

This gives me a saving of either 15 or 22 hours.
The timer has been cut by 24 hours and for this goal, with neighbours having already sent gifts and requests, it's 48 hours shorter.

Even a saving of 22 hours doesn't cut it!

Interested to see how this affects others. Has anyone else done the arithmetic?

Creeper0925
04-19-22, 04:33 PM
We still need to finish 40 10hrs recipe, SERIOUSLY?? It is impossible to get the final goal prize!

KadeeDid
04-19-22, 04:50 PM
I received a Thank you gift but no idea what it was.

storm81775
04-19-22, 05:04 PM
I received a Thank you gift but no idea what it was.

Was the gift the ?Speciality Collection?? A display of a bunch of potted plant/ferns?

venusenvy626
04-19-22, 05:05 PM
Was the gift the ?Speciality Collection?? A display of a bunch of potted plant/ferns?

I received one too! Yes, it was the Specialty Collection potted plants.

KadeeDid
04-19-22, 05:07 PM

Possibly. It disappeared before I could tell. I started to scroll through but gave up. I have a hard enough time finding goal prizes while scrolling. Harder when you have no idea what it was.

AnnirasSweets
04-19-22, 05:17 PM
Added the s8 Gift goal info and images to the first post.

Even though it doesn't seem to be tied to this goal specifically, neither did it seem enough info to require its own thread.

Sprinklessweettreats
04-19-22, 05:37 PM
Thank you S8 for the free gift! I really appreciated it! I understand that you?re trying to evolve the game and make everyone happy, it?s hard to please everyone. Thank you S8 I personally like the additional 5 day goal!! I love getting more exclusive items and people asking for old goals to come around I think it helps and releasing old ovens too it?s nice!

twinki920
04-19-22, 05:48 PM
Okay, I guess I?m taking a break. The goals are just ridiculous now. They?re too close together, they have too many requirements, and now mine is two days short on time.

I?ve been playing for ten years. Time to take a step back.

tristebelle
04-19-22, 06:00 PM

100% THIS!

Please s8, if you want those of us left to keep playing, stop making the goals so hard...the amount of active players on my friends list just keeps getting less and less each week because of the harder goals, and that in turn is making it harder and harder to even attempt to finish these new goals.

A free gift is nice and all, but we just want less recipes to cook and less parts needed on the ovens, so we actually have a chance to finish the goals, the goals are the only reason I play. The game is becoming less fun and more like another job I have to do.

tristebelle
04-19-22, 06:08 PM
We still need to finish 40 10hrs recipe, SERIOUSLY?? It is impossible to get the final goal prize!

I know, I'm wondering if banging my head against a brick wall would be easier and more fun than these goals right now! SMH

fluffyfoot
04-19-22, 06:43 PM
If it is supposed to be 14 days why does mine already say 13 days!!

Started the goal at 5pm my time and it already said 13 days remaining. The free gift is awesome, but I would much rather have enjoyable, stress free goals back.

Bakerbettym
04-19-22, 06:48 PM
Great! Consider explaining why you guys increased the number of servings required for the side goal. They used to be 6, 8 and 10; now they're 20, 25 and 30. That doesn't sound like listening to our feedback 🤨

sunnyDreams
04-19-22, 06:59 PM
I gifted & accepted requests before work then came home to new goals that were not on the calendar. And it says I have 13 days left. Please give us more days or less needed parts. It would be nice to have a chance to complete a Bakery goal.

shoegal9103
04-19-22, 07:03 PM
Okay, I guess I?m taking a break. The goals are just ridiculous now. They?re too close together, they have too many requirements, and now mine is two days short on time.

Agreed? been playing since 2011 and I have had it!!!

SyddieSweetShop
04-19-22, 07:17 PM
Where can I find the free gift? I collected it but can't find it to place it in my bakery

ghomievic
04-19-22, 07:26 PM
For those of you saying the goal is only 13 days for you, those indicators round down. It's probably 13 days 16 hours or something to that effect, but it rounds to 13 days for space reasons. When the goal starts it says 13 days but MEANS 13 days 23 hours. You still have the full 14 days. It's just not displayed like that.

tessOrr
04-19-22, 08:45 PM
Ive seemed to have lost a lot of neighbours since the increase of goals, if anyone would like to add me Im: TessOrr
I?ll send new goal parts daily

Daengel
04-19-22, 10:08 PM
Hello to ummm whoever was listening????
does anyone in your team (who listened????) also listened to the kind of counter presentation that we like because this new recipe looks ridiculous esp side by side with these two T_T

crsonja
04-19-22, 11:16 PM
Well i guess i'll just do the 5 days goal, which have increased requirements btw, so i'm guessing they are going to make it impossible too. Think i'm slowly heading out of that game, it doesn't feel good anymore and the team has clearly no respect whatsoever for their players. Don't want to be involved with those people anymore

bettyss98
04-20-22, 01:05 AM
Thank you S8 for the free gift! I really appreciated it! I understand that you?re trying to evolve the game and make everyone happy, it?s hard to please everyone. Thank you S8 I personally like the additional 5 day goal!! I love getting more exclusive items and people asking for old goals to come around I think it helps and releasing old ovens too it?s nice!

Nice to see someone who thinks the same as me. I wouldn?t feel motivated reading through these comments every time a new goal is released if I was a staff. I understand that the requirements are tough and I?ve been guilty of joining the wagon of negative feedback, but this time I was expecting people to be happier with the cute appliances and free gift. I?m excited to see the presentation of the new cake as well. The recipes look really pretty so far! I also like that we may be receiving more items having goals happening more often. I think people should do only the goals that look exciting to do if it?s too much work to do them all. Truly hope this game lasts for a long time still 🙏🏼

CatSS4
04-20-22, 05:45 AM
First of all- I really appreciate the moderators who create this page and help us.
However: Storm8 is ####*** nuts. Have you seen how many recipes you need for the 10 hr challenge???It's 40 which x 10 hrs would need 400 hrs. I usually get 6 stoves made for the 10 hrs. Would take at least 67 hrs to make. Less time to make stoves and accomplish challenge. I will try to open the recipes but I am not going to be able to finish. I am so tired of this game.

shelbycatc
04-20-22, 06:28 AM
The Special Gift is quite a ways back. Can't remember exactly, but keep scrolling...

kayjco2
04-20-22, 06:37 AM
Easter tile being released after the holiday is over - another instance of that awesome Storm8 timing.

More goals that cannot be completed, driving away customers - old and new alike. Storm8?s savvy business sense that puts all their games of of business, making its way to RS and BS.

There must be some financial benefit for them SOMEWHERE or they wouldn?t purposely drive people away from their games. I don?t get it.

Half my neighbors have quit. I?m very close. I don?t even try to finish goals anymore. :(

gigi_rules
04-20-22, 10:32 AM
I can’t find the free gift in my inventory!!! Granted my inventory is extensive however I’ve scrolled through it three times…slowly. It is not there.

Update: Nevermind!!! I found it. ��

Bulek2307
04-20-22, 12:30 PM
40 for a 10hrs recipe ??? Very very time consuming. Raise a 2-3 hrs recipe, not 7-10 hrs recipe.. Stormie crazy. So far I only manage to unlock recipes, but not get to final prize. Providing we are able to complete building all 3 appliance parts 40x3 and 32x3 ; 40 x 10hrs recipe will take 12-14 days for active players that is up 10-12 hrs on the game. Stormie is destroying the bakery. Look and compare at what you did in the restaurant Stormie. Restaurant Story is more manageable so far. There are no rest here in bakery.

leslietreats
04-20-22, 01:34 PM
I think this is sad they are putting these goals on a few days early ! Its like we are playing mission impossible. there is no way to start with 1 overn we should have 25 dishes to server that takes 2 hours. Its like they are setting us up for failure.

leslietreats
04-20-22, 01:35 PM
they are setting us up for failure or to use gems to buy more ovens.

leslietreats
04-20-22, 01:36 PM
Where did you find it.. They they give it to everybody?

Nhyxe
04-20-22, 05:19 PM
I QUIT, this is stressful and impossible to complete, I must decide whether to uninstall now OR stop playing the goals.
13 DAYS OF GOAL AND 40 RECIPES FOR THE 10 HOUR GOAL, PLUS the side goal that I INCREASE BY 10 and is only for PART ONE!
They claim to listen to the players but just make everything worse and worse. STORM8 increase the time to 20 days or reduce your 7 and 10 hour recipes to 10 less dishes.

cmmbistro
04-20-22, 06:14 PM
This is getting ridiculous, I'm very close to quitting BS

EdiiLouise
04-21-22, 02:16 AM
Imo, I have a feeling every storm8 game will eventually lose profit and drop from the app stores. Not everyone can afford to purchase gems with real money, has the option to get free gems per day.. This game used to be fun, now it's either a choice of quitting or spending real money on the game (which no one should do!) and what baffles me is that they make out they're listening, but they're not!! Change the goal days from 14 to 30 days!!

Rees630
04-21-22, 06:39 AM
Yes, same here. Very sad but I cant keep up and have a life. I will miss the game I?ve been playing for 10 years

B52cupcakes
04-21-22, 08:01 AM
I dont care much about the time frame to complete goals , I just want them to decrease the amount of parts you need !! U can easily complete goals in 13 days if the oven needs 10 parts to build, not 40 and 32 , thats insane. I've been trying to collect 28 flower gear for 2 days now and I can't do it . Definitely not doing this goal

storm81775
04-21-22, 12:56 PM
Where did you find it.. They they give it to everybody?

Yes, The free gift is under the floor decor tab. The actual location there will vary, because each persons inventory is different. But it will be near the Ice Cream Parlor. For me, I had to scroll the page 30 times to find it.

There is picture of the free gift on page 1 of this thread, so you can know what to look for when scrolling.

my607
04-21-22, 02:16 PM
Bakery Burnout so tired of these goals back to back. We all have things to do in life. Give us a break! I don’t these food on trays they look ugly. These goals are very tiresome and not enjoyable like before.

35sweets
04-21-22, 04:43 PM
Has the reward been removed? I have gone through my inventory four times, on different days, and cannot find it. Even with the clue I didn’t find the plants.
HELP please. I have searched from beginning to end and nothing.

Daengel
04-21-22, 04:54 PM
Has the reward been removed? I have gone through my inventory four times, on different days, and cannot find it. Even with the clue I didn’t find the plants.
HELP please. I have searched from beginning to end and nothing.

have you claimed it from the goal list? it has to be claimed first for me before it's in the inventory list

my607
04-21-22, 08:23 PM
Why does the game say there’s 11 days left? We just started on Tuesday. It should be 12 days left. Does anyone have 11 days left?

Daengel
04-21-22, 09:51 PM

hello storm8 staff, whoever is listening, can you move the 1st and 2nd recipe from the first oven a bit so they don't hang out of the counter like that please?

sealexpert99
04-22-22, 12:20 AM
Missed opportunity to have tiered display imo

violetfarm105
04-22-22, 02:58 AM
I received it too. However I can?t find it in my inventory. Anyone know approximately where it went?

violetfarm105
04-22-22, 03:03 AM
Has anyone had issues with purchasing the Terrific Trellis on part 3? I tried multiple times. I couldn’t see any of my items in my bakery & it was red underneath. Also it was definitely placed where there wasn’t anything. I had to pay 4 gems to skip it so I could move on to the next goal. Very frustrating!

Daengel
04-22-22, 05:54 AM
Has anyone had issues with purchasing the Terrific Trellis on part 3? I tried multiple times. I couldn’t see any of my items in my bakery & it was red underneath. Also it was definitely placed where there wasn’t anything. I had to pay 4 gems to skip it so I could move on to the next goal. Very frustrating!

it's a wall deco, are you sure you put them on the wall and not the floor? mine worked just fine..

venus708708
04-22-22, 10:16 AM
62971 beautiful ��

Daengel
04-23-22, 12:11 AM
first recipe of 2nd oven! nice!

venus708708
04-23-22, 12:43 AM
62974. ��

fluffyfoot
04-23-22, 05:34 AM
I haven?t done a main goal in awhile for obvious reasons- tiny, ugly presentation, ridiculous number of parts needed to construct, stressful requirements(yes you lowered some but its still way to much),and now shortened time. I decided to try this one because I like the final prize. Luckily, I have a job and a family so I can?t play every few hours and am still on the first recipe of the first oven. 25 two hour recipes are hard to complete unless your home all day. How about making recipes last longer before they go bad?

Yes, I know I can choose not to do goals but then what is the point of playing at all? The only way to earn gems (used to buy them, but no way I?m giving this company money now)is by mastering recipes. The only way to get new recipes is by doing the goals. Echo ovens are nice, but not worth 25 gems. Please, give us a way to get new recipes or ovens without doing a goal or make the cost of echos more reasonable.

KadeeDid
04-23-22, 07:33 AM
Has anyone had issues with purchasing the Terrific Trellis on part 3? I tried multiple times. I couldn?t see any of my items in my bakery & it was red underneath. Also it was definitely placed where there wasn?t anything. I had to pay 4 gems to skip it so I could move on to the next goal. Very frustrating!

I was able to purchase it. It confused me at first as I did not realize that it was a Wall deco. I think of floor deco when I see trellis but it does make a nice wall decoration.

chicks168
04-24-22, 03:25 PM
14 Day Goal - Pretty Peonies
Lv. 12+
*Goal should end May 02, 2022
(21:00 UTC / 5pm EDT / 2pm PDT)

NOTE: Some recipe requirements altered!

Goal 1: Pretty Peonies
Buy 8 Springtime Wallpaper (16g to skip)

- Wallpaper

- $8,000 each
Buy 12 Bunny Hop Tile (24g to skip)

- Floor Tiles

- $9,000 each
*Rewards: $2,620, 70 xp, UNLOCKS - Flower Bloom Oven Appliance* *Side Goal Opens*

Goal 2: Lovely Lotus
Build 3 Flower Bloom Oven (4g to skip)

- 1 Fully Built for Free

- $35,000 each

- 28 Flower Gear + 12 Blooming Screw
Serve 25 Raspberry Eclair (40g to skip)

- Flower Bloom Oven

- 2 Hours
*Rewards: $2,650, 70 xp, UNLOCKS - Flora Hand Pie Recipe*

Goal 3: Delightful Daisies
Serve 10 Flora Hand Pie (30g to skip) *Lowered from 16*

- Flower Bloom Oven

- 3 Hours
Buy 2 Terrific Trellis (4g to skip)

- Wall Deco

- $22,000 each
*Rewards: $2,700, 75 xp, UNLOCKS - Blooming Cake Recipe*

Goal 4: Classic Camellias
Serve 15 Blooming Cake (48g to skip) *Lowered from 20*

- Flower Bloom Oven

- 5 Hours
Buy ANY 1 floor decoration (can't skip)

- Must be new purchase
*Rewards: $2,770, 75 xp, UNLOCKS - Ivy Grown Stove Appliance*

Goal 5: Magnificent Marigolds
Build 3 Ivy Grown Stove (4g to skip)

- 1 Fully Built for Free

- $39,000 each

- 40 Natural Light + 32 Lilac Hinge
Serve 30 Impressionist Macaron (42g to skip)

- Ivy Grown Stove

- 2 Hours
*Rewards: $2,880, 80 xp, UNLOCKS - Spring Tart Recipe*

Goal 6: Fantastic Freesia
Visit 12 Community Members (12g to skip)

- Neighbors do not count
Leave 12 Tips (12g to skip)

- Tipping any other bakery counts
Have 2 Vine Counter (4g to skip)

- Counter

- $15,000 each
*Rewards: $3,000, 85 xp, UNLOCKS - Rosey Bear Floor Deco*

Goal 7: Great Gerba
Serve 25 Spring Tart (63g to skip) *Lowered from 30*

- Ivy Grown Stove

- 7 Hours
Have 1 Rosey Bear (2g to skip)

- 2x1 Floor Deco

- $20,000 each
*Rewards: $3,300, 90 xp, UNLOCKS - Raspberry Rose Matcha Bite Recipe*

Goal 8: Romantic Roses
Have 4 Spring Bloom Table (8g to skip)

- Table

- $14,000 each
Have 4 Spring Bloom Seat (8g to skip)

- Chair

- $16,000 each
*Rewards: $3,470, 95 xp, UNLOCKS - Blooming Fountain Floor Deco*

- Ivy Grown Stove

- 10 Hours
Have 1 Blooming Fountain (2g to skip)

- 3x3 Floor Deco

- $32,000 each
*Rewards: $3,700, 100 xp, 1 Free Woodland Gathering Floor Deco*

Final Goal Prize:
Woodland Gathering, 3x3, 65 Gems

SIDE GOAL:
Lv. 33+

Beautiful Blooms Part One:
Serve 20 Sweet Tea (99g to skip)

- Basic Drink Mixer

- Unlocks at Level 33

Serve 20 Daisy Cake (99g to skip)

- Basic Oven

Beautiful Blooms Part Two:
Serve 25 Sweet Tea (99g to skip)

- Basic Drink Mixer

Serve 25 Daisy Cake (99g to skip)

- Basic Oven

Beautiful Blooms Part Three:
Serve 30 Sweet Tea (99g to skip)

- Basic Drink Mixer

Serve 40 Daisy Cake (99g to skip)

- Basic Oven

Rewards: $4,950, 137 xp, 1 Free Pansy Picnic Floor Deco

Final Side Goal Prize:
Pansy Picnic, 4x4, 24 Gem Value (Originally released December 28, 2016 (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96413) as 1st Prize in Pansy Crate (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98404-Bakery-Story-Master-Box-List&p=1412956&viewfull=1#post1412956).)
*Deco placed, click for larger image/greater detail:

A Big Thanks - 3 Day Goal
*Free floor deco as gift from s8 available for 3 days*

A Big Thanks:
Collect your free gift! (can't skip)

- Tap Collect
*Rewards: 1 Free Specialty Collection Floor Deco*

Specialty Collection - 3x3 - no known value - A new item released specifically for this gift goal
*Deco placed, clicked for larger image/greater detail:

Will be found toward the back of your inventory.
Inventories vary depending items owned but it should be somewhere between the Ice Cream Parlor and the Whirling Dervish

USEFUL LINKS:
Have a non-goal related question?

BS Help Me (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98676) is what you're looking for.
Looking for new neighbors?

BS Add Me Forum (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?42-Bakery-Story-Add-Me) is your best bet.
Experiencing a Bug in your game?

BS Bugs Forum (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?23-Bakery-Story-Bugs-amp-Issues) is where to report.
New to the game or just looking for a refresh?

BS Game Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59840) is full of useful info and links.
Need to contact the team directly for a support issue?

Storm8 Support Ticket (https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) will get you started.
Want to convert goal times to local time?

Time Zone Converter (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html) will help with that.
Unsure of the rules and regulations?

Forum Rules (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?6-Forum-Rules-amp-Policies) explains them.
Popular Links:
Daily Gem Videos (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?93097) / BS Master Box Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98404) / BS Speculation Thread (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98762) / BS Neighbors and Etiquette (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?48495) / BS Suggestion & Feedback Forum (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?242-Bakery-Story-Suggestions-amp-Feedback)
Common Issue Links:
SweetCo Goal Issue - FIXED! (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?110537-Sweet-co-goals) / No Notifications (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107884-No-notifications) / Videos with Issues (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98826-Videos-with-issues) / Goal Deco STUCK on board (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111723)

I completed the tasks for the first oven but then I didn?t get the free fully built of the second oven. This means that I am really behind with the rest of the task. I wonder who can help me with this ? Thanks!

How do I get the free oven?

Daengel
04-24-22, 04:47 PM
I completed the tasks for the first oven but then I didn?t get the free fully built of the second oven. This means that I am really behind with the rest of the task. I wonder who can help me with this ? Thanks!

How do I get the free oven?

you can find it from the goal list also, there are new goal with the second oven it'll take you straight to it instead of scrolling through the inventory

Bulek2307
04-24-22, 07:57 PM
- Ivy Grown Stove
- 10 Hours

1.about 6 days is used for the first 3 recipes, the 1st recipe in the second appliance will take 2-3 days, and the 25 x 7hrs. will take 4 days; 40 for 10hrs recipe is too much it will need 12 days; automatically the end is too much, there would be no way to complete the final prize. (6+3+4 = 13 days to complete 5 recipes + doing about 3 days in side goal.) and no way we could finish 40 x 10 hrs recipes in 1-2 days. The 2 hrs recipes should be raise not the end !!!!!!

2. Why are food display so tiny tiny ??? Makes beautiful pastry looks so ugly.

shortdanzr
04-25-22, 05:55 PM
i'm wondering if i should expect/ be prepared for an additional 5 day goal towards the end of this goal

SyddieSweetShop
04-25-22, 08:25 PM
i'm wondering if i should expect/ be prepared for an additional 5 day goal towards the end of this goal

You definitely should. The team doesn't listen to anything we say so why'd they change that? The kept the 14 days so it seems in their nature to keep something else that majority of players dislike.

Daengel
04-25-22, 09:44 PM

I'm already storing my other ovens except the 2nd ovens lol

SpiritWind00
04-25-22, 09:51 PM
The good news is that there is no planned 5 day goal for this week. :)

kayjco2
04-26-22, 08:48 AM
It seems like a good goal so far but hard to say since we get no pics of what may come.

I guess it does not matter a lot, anyway, since there is no way I can finish these goals anymore.

But if it had been like it used to be, where people with jobs could still finish these goals, it seems like it would have been a really nice one.

Daengel
04-27-22, 01:10 AM
all the recipes from 2nd oven, missed opportunity to make it into layered tray like the macaroon tray recipe imo :(

fluffyfoot
04-27-22, 05:40 AM
all the recipes from 2nd oven, missed opportunity to make it into layered tray like the macaroon tray recipe imo :(

Bummer. The beautiful details on the last recipe are lost on the terrible presentation. It makes it even more maddening that we have to make 40 of them. If we have to make that many of a 10 hour recipe at least make it worth the trouble!

kimmy42
04-29-22, 01:29 PM

Lapetshop7
05-02-22, 08:31 PM
Dang.. I wanted this woodland gathering, but I was like 10 short. They need to stop raising the recipes needed ugh!