PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know breeding combo for Chirping Dragon

MajicHearts
04-15-22, 06:14 PM
What color combo we need to breed the Chirping Dragon?

I know there is three: World, Yellow, Pink.

Thank you in advance!

Paul__
04-15-22, 06:22 PM
The combo for this dragon is Yellow and Pink. Hope this helps!

greywagtail
04-15-22, 08:08 PM
Has a new Tales started? I was kicked out last night and can’t get back in

MajicHearts
04-16-22, 02:58 AM
The combo for this dragon is Yellow and Pink. Hope this helps!

Thank you! I will now try for it��

Dany_d1
04-17-22, 08:20 AM
Neo yellow and cuttese = 18 h

Dany_d1
04-17-22, 08:35 AM
and now ... neo yellow and neo pink - 15 h((

Sugarcat5
04-17-22, 10:11 AM
I noticed that the Chirping Dragon is listed as Not Breedable in the Codex. Hopefully it's just a typo and we are all not wasting our time trying to breed a non-breedable dragon.

orson32
04-17-22, 01:13 PM
I noticed that the Chirping Dragon is listed as Not Breedable in the Codex. Hopefully it's just a typo and we are all not wasting our time trying to breed a non-breedable dragon.

Oh my..you are right,,it does say unbreedable and usually the codex is right..wonder if they made a mistake, I have been trying non stop and nothing …has anyone successfully bred it …anyone have picture of the egg even?

MajicHearts
04-18-22, 02:39 AM

I sent a private message to Paul for clarification, but haven’t heard from him yet. Hope we get an answer soon!

orson32
04-18-22, 09:06 AM
I sent a private message to Paul for clarification, but haven’t heard from him yet. Hope we get an answer soon!

I sent in a ticket yesterday but I put wrong name of dragon in..I put Chirper and they thought I meant Chipper, so had to resend ticket with the name Chirping..so we'll see if it gets fixed

orson32
04-18-22, 02:07 PM
S8 is telling us it IS BREEDABLE but why does it say its not in the Market and Codex????

squigglish
04-18-22, 03:20 PM
The dragon is indeed breedable and it is now correct in both the Codex and the marketplace. The players writing to customer support helped

orson92
04-18-22, 03:24 PM
Gee even a moderator is saying it can be bred ..then why haven’t I heard of any one breeding it or see a picture of what the egg looks like..I am not spending any gold on it when its their issue and not ours with breeding.This happened before showing Not being breedable and then come on ..this is ridiculous..just another game issue and just one of manychanging it and making it possible.lif its an oops ..then fess up and change what it says in Market and Codex..

Nschaefer308
04-18-22, 04:04 PM
I haven't seen or heard of anyone getting it. Been trying every kind of combination. Let's face it folks, there has been no forward momentum on Dragon Story in what, two years? Same sequence repeared over and over again. The darn Mist dragon is always frisky, they can't even change that up... such a joke.

Paul__
04-18-22, 04:11 PM
Thanks for flagging this over! It looked like this Dragon was breedable, but after further investigation, the Dragon seemed to still be hiding. I let the team know and they were able to provide the fix! This Dragon should now be breedable :)

Frostyforest34
04-19-22, 03:16 PM
I haven?t been able to breed one yet on any of my accounts.

Frostyforest34
04-19-22, 05:49 PM
Thanks for flagging this over! It looked like this Dragon was breedable, but after further investigation, the Dragon seemed to still be hiding. I let the team know and they were able to provide the fix! This Dragon should now be breedable :)

Wait, so does this mean that the dragon was actually unbreedable for the first 3 or 4 days of the event? If so, is there a plan to make up for this lost time?

deadpixel
04-19-22, 08:52 PM
Wait, so does this mean that the dragon was actually unbreedable for the first 3 or 4 days of the event? If so, is there a plan to make up for this lost time?

What about players spending Gold (money) trying to speed-breed this dragon?

Frostyforest34
04-19-22, 09:41 PM
Oh, deadpixel, you bring up an excellent point, as always. And you know what the answer will be: ?If you?re experiencing problems with your account, contact Support.?
But what about players who don?t access the forum or know about Ssupport? There needs to be an in-game gift or notice or something.

merdragon
04-20-22, 06:01 AM

Very true, sadly I did spend gold to speed bred it. About 20 hours ago, I bred this egg and took a screenshot, intending to spend gold to hatch it. But the game shut down straight after the screenshot, and I haven't been able to log on to the game since... (The game shut down numerous times, each time 1-3 days for me. I did raise a ticket months ago, still not fixed). I have tried rebooting my device.
Not sure if it's the chirping egg.
If this is the Chirping egg, I used Gold and Unicorn.

orson32
04-20-22, 09:23 AM
Very true, sadly I did spend gold to speed bred it. About 20 hours ago, I bred this egg and took a screenshot, intending to spend gold to hatch it. But the game shut down straight after the screenshot, and I haven't been able to log on to the game since... (The game shut down numerous times, each time 1-3 days for me. I did raise a ticket months ago, still not fixed). I have tried rebooting my device.
Not sure if it's the chirping egg.
If this is the Chirping egg, I used Gold and Unicorn.

Yes..its Chirping...thats the same combo I used to breed it too
I am locked out since yesterday when bingo ended..out of two devices which is not the norm for me.

orson32
04-20-22, 09:27 AM
Oh, deadpixel, you bring up an excellent point, as always. And you know what the answer will be: ?If you?re experiencing problems with your account, contact Support.?
But what about players who don?t access the forum or know about Ssupport? There needs to be an in-game gift or notice or something.

I sent in a ticket about losing gold trying to breed Chirping when unknowingly you couldn't..S8 has not responded..think they are ignoring my request..

Rfs0404
04-20-22, 09:46 AM
I sent in a ticket about losing gold trying to breed Chirping when unknowingly you couldn't..S8 has not responded..think they are ignoring my request..

I did not use gold on first 3 days but after they fixed it using den and roost i got 4,5,15,19hr fails. So i sent note to support asking how do i get those 3 days of breeding back to get drgn by chapter 6, tomorrow for me. No response for me either.

Yesterday i had breeding boost i needed to use or lose from bingo so tried some more, used a little gold n nest boost for nothing...9,11,15,9,24 hr fails on boost then another 4hr fail overnite..the 24hr is finally ready to try again. But with all those longer fails i am not hopeful. They really should give players that dragon....the 10:30. Pst reset in about an hour, maybe gift will show up then???

Mikep101
04-20-22, 04:01 PM
I do wonder how often the uncommon common is to start with unbreedable.

merdragon
04-20-22, 07:09 PM
Yes..its Chirping...thats the same combo I used to breed it too
I am locked out since yesterday when bingo ended..out of two devices which is not the norm for me.

Thanks for verifying the Chirping egg.
Yes, I got locked out just before I speed hatched the egg and collect before Bingo ended :(
I visited this island from another island on different device, and it had rolled back, the egg is NOT on the nest :'( I still cannot log on this island to see if the egg truly rolled back/gone. I used gold to speed breed/hatch together with boosting for a few days, As soon as I got it, it rolled back and disappeared :'(
I tried to use gold and unicorn combo on my other island, not successful yet.

MajicHearts
04-21-22, 03:46 AM
I finally got an answer…It has been fixed.
I couldn’t wait and I bought the darned thing! Oh well...at least it was fixed.

deadpixel
04-21-22, 09:35 AM

Something similar happened in their other creature breeding game several years ago, only in that instance, they released the event giving players the wrong breeding combination. It was "quietly" rectified a couple of days after the event started and players like me had bought and spent loads of gems in speed breeding. Well, players who read about it on the forum submitted tickets and got our gems back, but they stolidly refused to make an in-game announcement to advise non-forum players of the booboo.

And BTW, the breedable/non-breedable thingie? This isn't the first time it has happened on DS either. I remember at least one incident a few years ago.

Oh! It's been five months now since I've last been able to play the game. I'm still waiting patiently to get in so that I can sell off everything and say my absolute, final farewells to all this (she gestures to the DS splash screen followed by the "Attention! Try Again" pop up) :blue:

orson32
04-22-22, 10:18 AM
I can recall one player that cleaned off all their islands of everything except what you start with and they left the game..by disposing of everything , theres not temptation to come back..sounds like a great idea...����

kirsty05050
04-22-22, 07:03 PM
I finally got the chirping dragon egg :D
Hopefully this will be my 1st tales event I complete
I do love the look of the jellybean dragon

I just hope the battle tournament doesn?t stop me getting the wins I need, I?m gonna not battle now until I need it so they hopefully aren?t too hard to fight

deamon506
04-23-22, 09:01 AM
I?ve gotten multiple sunrise fails lol. I guess I?m not finishing this tales.

kirsty05050
04-24-22, 10:42 AM
I?ve gotten so far and was hoping to get the jellybean dragon but didn?t realise how many apples I?d need to get the eared dragon to level 14
I had 150k apples so thought that was plenty but used all of them now and still need another 24k
Then even more to get the basket dragon to level 11
I?m pretty sure my only option is to spend gold or miss it now sadly

Edit: just checked and it?s 60k more to get the basket dragon to 11 so nope no jellybean for me
I?ve wasted all of my apples too T_T

deamon506
04-29-22, 08:56 AM
Yeah lol I always try to have 200k+ for tales. I didn?t get it because I couldn?t get the common dragon. Got two sunrise faild