PDA

View Full Version : How many people cannot finish with new goal requirements

tatermaters
03-19-22, 08:46 AM
I cant. I work

poopiepants79
03-19-22, 09:15 AM
I cant. I work

I can?t finish unless I take a entire day and build my ovens within the first two days of goal. But like you, I work two jobs and one job I wait tables at a busy restaurant where I cannot just go and collect food so it spoils. The amount of small parts to add up to one large part is ridiculous! Especially for second goal ovens. Storm 8 continues to ignore us and I?m just about to erase this game after playing for 10 yrs

HalibelsChocolatte
03-19-22, 02:14 PM
I started main goal only have two ovens and still baking first recipe. Started day goal began. Frustrating. Having second thoughts if I should continue. If I fail I?ll be close to bankrupt. Spring sale can?t come sooner have better luck with my gems there. The amount of parts are highly unreasonable also. Struggle is real.

shortdanzr
03-19-22, 07:59 PM
i work odd hours and sometimes can check at work. depends on how busy i am. so when i am home, i do a lot of store and build at the beginning and waste what little coin i have just to build the ovens/stores

Aecasey1221
03-27-22, 05:51 AM
It is extremely hard to finish unless you have a lot of friends and you can build a lot of ovens quickly. They also don't. Seen to be giving you parts every time you serve an item. This game use to be relaxing now I find it stressful. 30 and 40 items is too much for the majority

SpiritWind00
03-27-22, 06:29 PM
Please continue discussions in the original thread. Closing duplicate thread.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?113107-I-think-I-might-need-to-quit-because-of-new-IMPOSSIBLE-goals