PDA

View Full Version : Goal finished early?

lizzy309
03-15-22, 01:52 PM
Did anyone else have this issue?

I was due to complete the goal on time (first time in ages!) and I had until 8am, from the countdown timer last night. I got up at 7am & finished off my bakes but no prize! Then when I went to check the goal, it was gone. But I'm still getting collectibles so I have no idea what's going on.

I don't know why I bothered 😭

pixiegamer
03-15-22, 02:08 PM
The goal period just ended (at 2:00 PM Pacific Time), so you should no longer be getting collectibles, but if your goal was no longer on the clipboard then it's possible you finished the goal and perhaps didn't get a pop-up.

Can you close your game, re-open, and check your floor decoration tab to see if you unlocked all three goal prizes?

You can also contact Storm8 Support (link in my signature) for further assistance with this matter. Hopefully it was a minor issue and your goal prizes should be available to you very soon. If you have any screenshots, make sure to include them in your ticket!

lizzy309
03-15-22, 02:40 PM
Oh you're right!! I went through all my floor decos & it was there. Not like bakery story to not have popups! Lost 44 gems on that once :(
Thanks, I guess I probably should have gone through everything first!

pixiegamer
03-15-22, 04:48 PM
Glad you were able to find it :)

Moving this to Bugs & Issues and closing this thread as the issue was resolved~