PDA

View Full Version : Please please please

tatermaters
02-25-22, 05:09 PM
Move the dozens and dozens of goal parts we will no longer use to the back. I am so tired of poking the button over 2 dozen times to send a basic part . Thank you

SyddieSweetShop
02-25-22, 11:42 PM
Omg yes!
Majority of my neighbors, like 95%, accept cappuccino when they're done building for goals. The remaining 5% want basic parts and no food.

The reset doesn't happen until 4am for me so I set an alarm to wake up and gift. So imagine waking up and clicking a bright screen over 100 times to give capp and then having to do it again for basic parts.

I choose to give my neighbors their requested gifts cause it's only fair and they do the same for me. But it's soooo annoying clicking 200 times just to give a few basic parts.

I actually think the repeated clicking is why most ppl don't give requested parts.

PLEASE CATEGORIZE THE GIFTS❗

Cherry_Cobbler_324
02-26-22, 02:52 PM
That's exactly why I don't give requested gifts. I tried to do it but noticed I was procrastinating gifting because it was such a pain.

weavermom1
02-26-22, 03:14 PM
Old person here. I cannot figure out how to post something by starting a new thread. I’m sure it’s simple but I can’t see it. Thanks

bettyss98
02-27-22, 09:48 PM

@weavermom1 There?s a button up there you can click to start a new thread :) You have to log in to see it on a computer or on desktop mode on your smartphone. Hope this helps :)

SpiritWind00
02-28-22, 01:21 AM
Old person here. I cannot figure out how to post something by starting a new thread. I’m sure it’s simple but I can’t see it. Thanks
If you have a general game question please use the existing Help Me thread linked here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98676-Bakery-Story-Help-Me-I-have-a-Question

If you have a suggestion / game feature, depending on what it is there is likely an existing thread for it either here at the top of the Discussion forum or in the Suggestion/Feedback forum linked here: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?242-Bakery-Story-Suggestions-amp-Feedback

Hope that helps! :)

poopiepants79
02-28-22, 10:57 AM
Move the dozens and dozens of goal parts we will no longer use to the back. I am so tired of poking the button over 2 dozen times to send a basic part . Thank you

Agreed!

bujimm
03-06-22, 12:34 PM

They should add a "search" button

lalalulu84
02-03-23, 01:09 AM

I AGREE!! Or even delete the parts we will NEVER use again. Why keep them. But they won't do it just like they won't give us longer goal times.

awetistically
02-04-23, 11:29 AM
Agreed. But better that just sorting them in a different order, maybe we could have a search facility, or some tabs or more items per page. I?m sure there are several threads on this same request - please listen us.