PDA

View Full Version : Blue Fairy Leaderboard - 2022 February 16

judyandthecat
02-16-22, 03:47 PM
Oh my a Fairy!
And she is beautiful.
Means a lot of planes to be flown.

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1373595#post1373595

How to earn Leaderboard Points
Troll Bridge - Collect 15 points every two hours
Craft items in the Windmill - 1+ points
Craft items in the Cider House - 1+ points
Craft items in the Dehydrator - 1+ points
Collect from your Hot Water Boiler - 1+points
Complete an order in the Farmer's Market - 4 points
Complete all orders in the Farmer's Market - 30+ points
Complete a Plane Delivery - 6 points
Feed and Collect from your pigs - 3 points
Craft items in the Noodle House - 1+ points
Win a Mystery Box - ? Points

Event Boost
Refer to Guidelines for Leaderboard Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1373595#post1373595) on how event boosts work.
Troll Bridge - 125 gems

Event Prizes
Milestone Prizes
Your required Leaderboard points may vary according to farm levels.

High Levels: Levels 51 and above
? points - prize name (description)

Mid Levels: Levels 33 to 50

Low Levels: Levels 15 to 32
150: Mystery Box (Leaderboard points, Coins, XP, Pickaxes, or Shovels)
350: Mystery Box (Leaderboard points, Coins, XP, Pickaxes, or Shovels)
530: 5 Darts for Piper's Treehouse
750: Mystery Box (Leaderboard points, Coins, XP, Pickaxes, or Shovels)
1000: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Barn Parts, Silo Parts, or Expansion Parts)
1250: Fallen Sky
1500: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Barn Parts, Silo Parts, or Expansion Parts)
1800: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Barn Parts, Silo Parts, or Expansion Parts)
2100: Troll Bridge (NOTE: Boost Item - gives 15 Leaderboard Points every 2 hours)
2450: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Dynamite, a Ruby, a Golden Lure, or Gems)
2750: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Dynamite, a Ruby, a Golden Lure, or Gems)
3250: Golden Fish
3700: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Dynamite, a Ruby, a Golden Lure, or Gems)
4000: Story Book Worm

Note: Your milestone prizes can be found in your cellar upon acquiring the required Leaderboard points.

Rank Prizes
1st place: Gold Winner - Blue Fairy and Gold Trophy
2nd place: Blue Fairy and Silver Trophy
3rd place: Bronze Trophy, Frog Prince Plush, 10 Expansion Permits
4th - 6th places: 10,000 coins, Frog Prince Plush, 5 Expansion Permits
7th - 12th places: 7500 coins, 5 Expansion Permits
Consolation: 5000 coins

Note: Your Rank prize can be found in your cellar at the end of the event.

Lapetshop7
02-16-22, 04:49 PM
I really like this fairy and the milestone prizes!! Wondering if I will be able to win the fairy especially with players in my leaderboard already using yellow boosters ... Here's to hoping!! Good luck to you as well Judy!

linborg
02-16-22, 05:26 PM
I really like this fairy and the milestone prizes!! Wondering if I will be able to win the fairy especially with players in my leaderboard already using yellow boosters ... Here's to hoping!! Good luck to you as well Judy!

What is a yellow booster?? I?ve never heard of it!

judyandthecat
02-16-22, 05:57 PM
What is a yellow booster?? I?ve never heard of it!

You can buy brown or yellow boosts.
A person we call a yellow booster is one that buys a yellow boost every time they collect.
It doubles your points.

caterpilar88
02-16-22, 07:14 PM
Omg i very love rapunzel fairy, this x im in big group, hopefully i have enough times to play n win, good luck every one read this forum

caterpilar88
02-16-22, 07:21 PM
Wow and 13 days, if I remember be4 7-8 days ? Am I right?

judyandthecat
02-16-22, 07:23 PM
Wow and 13 days, if I remember be4 7-8 days ? Am I right?

No we have always two leaderboards
Short one is seven days
Long one 14 days
And that means a lot of points to be collected to stay in the running.

caterpilar88
02-16-22, 07:51 PM
Omg i play alot but don’t remember, getting old now lol

inara_24
02-17-22, 03:59 PM
I hate the leaderboard. There’s always people that spend tons of gems so it’s not possible for the average person to win a decent prize. And no matter how often I spin, 90% of the time I get the fence!

wlfsjwls
02-17-22, 05:29 PM
2 hours and musicians have not popped up.

caterpilar88
02-17-22, 06:29 PM
My group now people non spending gems is play so fast, lead us thousands points, and have alot of trophy gold, wonder how can i get points that fast, all we can do , follow them as close as u can and wait for last day.

judyandthecat
02-17-22, 08:04 PM
2 hours and musicians have not popped up.

See the link discussing this.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?113369-Chicken-amp-Beanstalk-Event-2022-February-16

caterpilar88
02-17-22, 08:16 PM
I have question, why my game keep loading so much times a day? I mean when i enter the game, there are nothing i see and have to wait for item appear n loading, that not good to play leaderboard

RoyalBlue305
02-20-22, 11:04 AM
Hi is the Frog Prince just a decoration or is it an exotic pet? I'm willing to gem up to get him if he's a pet but I don't want to if he's just a tiny one-square deco that I can't see very well LOL.

Lapetshop7
02-20-22, 05:00 PM
The leaderboard prizes says the frog is just a decoration.

Hi is the Frog Prince just a decoration or is it an exotic pet? I'm willing to gem up to get him if he's a pet but I don't want to if he's just a tiny one-square deco that I can't see very well LOL.

RoyalBlue305
02-20-22, 05:04 PM
The leaderboard prizes says the frog is just a decoration.

Ok thanks.

judyandthecat
02-20-22, 05:23 PM
I would love the Fairy but have really dropped down the list.
Must send more planes.

judyandthecat
02-20-22, 05:25 PM
Leaderboard gives darts so put this set of goals here.
A Chance to win Darts!
Goal 1 of 6: First We Feast
Make 7 Maple Bacon and Egg Pancakes
Give 7 Maple Bacon and Egg Pancakes
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Dart, 3 experience points

Goal 2 of 6
Make 10 Dark Chocolate
Give 10 Dark Chocolate

Goal 3 of 6: First We Feast
Make 10 Dried Apples
Give 10 Dried Apples

Goal 4 of 6
Make 5 Ravioli
Give 5 Ravioli
REWARDS: 200 coins, 2 Dart, 3 experience points

Goal 5 of 6
Make 10 Bubble Bath Bottle
Give 10 Bubble Bath Bottle

Goal 6 of 6
Make 13 Almond Pudding
Give 13 Almond Pudding

caterpilar88
02-20-22, 06:54 PM
I would love the Fairy but have really dropped down the list.
Must send more planes.
I love that fairy too, but m very behind, first 2 people no boost but very high points, i know for sure me and one of ur neighbor will fight in last day with 2 people on front. Can you tell me what can i do to stop my game keep loading, really scare it happens during boosting last day of lb

judyandthecat
02-20-22, 07:25 PM
I love that fairy too, but m very behind, first 2 people no boost but very high points, i know for sure me and one of ur neighbor will fight in last day with 2 people on front. Can you tell me what can i do to stop my game keep loading, really scare it happens during boosting last day of lb

Mine does that and if I check my storage i am usually low on storage on iPad and then have to delete some pics and stuff.
My iPad starts unloading things like games when low. Check the amount of your iPad storage.

caterpilar88
02-22-22, 09:47 AM
Thanks judy, i will sell all junk in my cellar storage to see how it work out. Omg , im in love with gold fish having crown on head

judyandthecat
02-22-22, 10:31 AM
Thanks judy, i will
sell all junk in my cellar storage to see how it work out. Omg , im in love with gold fish having crown on head

No I meant iPad storage. Not cellar space! Just wrote on your wall too.

I never sell stuff in my cellar because I might want it back.

caterpilar88
02-22-22, 09:22 PM
Oh ok, thanks again Judy! Oh man that story book worm can not fly, very disappointing, I thought it like the other flying book

judyandthecat
02-22-22, 10:06 PM
Oh ok, thanks again Judy! Oh man that story book worm can not fly, very disappointing, I thought it like the other flying book

Is it an exotic pet?

caterpilar88
02-22-22, 10:36 PM
Is it an exotic pet?
No it’s a pet can live in mythical meadow or bird tree, but i try to put in bird tree but it not allow, and said need mythical meadow, it walking book worm

griffithpack
02-23-22, 01:43 AM
I don?t know where to ask this question, so hopefully someone can answer it. I just got a new iPad and installed the game a couple of weeks ago. All went well except for 2 missing habitats. The animals are there, but the igloos are not. Any ideas why? I?ve rebooted a number of times to no avail. Haven?t wanted to put the animals away for fear I?d never be able to get them back out of storage since the habitats don?t show up. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

judyandthecat
02-23-22, 02:55 AM
I don?t know where to ask this question, so hopefully someone can answer it. I just got a new iPad and installed the game a couple of weeks ago. All went well except for 2 missing habitats. The animals are there, but the igloos are not. Any ideas why? I?ve rebooted a number of times to no avail. Haven?t wanted to put the animals away for fear I?d never be able to get them back out of storage since the habitats don?t show up. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

If you go to the Market, under the pets tab where habitats are for sale do you see the Icy Igloo for sale?

Contact support by clicking on the bottom of my post.
They can check your game and hopefully help you.

griffithpack
02-24-22, 03:57 PM
If you go to the Market, under the pets tab where habitats are for sale do you see the Icy Igloo for sale?

Contact support by clicking on the bottom of my post.
They can check your game and hopefully help you.

Thank you for the contact info. I’ll let you know if they can help. I can buy one more, so I already have 3. But it won’t let me place it where the pets are because the invisible ones are already there - LOL.

caterpilar88
03-01-22, 07:41 PM
I won blue fairy, so happy, she?s so cute , n the way she move just perfect like how i love :)) hopefully they put on fairy plum and cupid for sale so i can have collections of fairy

judyandthecat
03-01-22, 07:44 PM
After yellow boosting and flying hundreds of planes the Blue Fairy has landed!
Habitat: Gnome Gathering and Mythical Meadow

judyandthecat
03-01-22, 07:45 PM
I won blue fairy, so happy, she?s so cute , n the way she move just perfect like how i love :)) hopefully they put on fairy plum and cupid for sale so i can have collections of fairy

Isn't she beautiful!
Congratulations!

Lapetshop7
03-02-22, 07:00 AM
Congratulations! I was like 27,000 behind. I would have had to use over 3,000 gems to get first or second place.. that's even with the yellow booster so I said forget it! Congratulations to everyone who got her!!

After yellow boosting and flying hundreds of planes the Blue Fairy has landed!
Habitat: Gnome Gathering and Mythical Meadow

judyandthecat
03-02-22, 09:11 AM
The Troll Bridge SHRUNK

The boost item that was a prize in the Milestones and some players bought as a decoration has shrunk since the event ended. Can this be returned to the size it was?

ExcalS8
03-02-22, 11:45 AM
The Troll Bridge SHRUNK

The boost item that was a prize in the Milestones and some players bought as a decoration has shrunk since the event ended. Can this be returned to the size it was?

Pushed out a fix for this.

judyandthecat
03-02-22, 12:15 PM
Pushed out a fix for this.

Yes yes yes...Thank You...it has been returned to the original size

ExcalS8
03-02-22, 04:21 PM
No it?s a pet can live in mythical meadow or bird tree, but i try to put in bird tree but it not allow, and said need mythical meadow, it walking book worm

This is a text bug that I'm pushing out a fix for now: the supported habitats for the Story Book Worm are the Mythical Meadow and Crawler's Hollow.

caterpilar88
03-02-22, 07:25 PM
This is a text bug that I'm pushing out a fix for now: the supported habitats for the Story Book Worm are the Mythical Meadow and Crawler's Hollow.

Thank you! So after you fix it can it be fly or walking?