PDA

View Full Version : Accidently spent gems

changelam
04-28-11, 10:24 PM
Hi There,

First of - i love bakery story! But I am playing it on my iPhone and with a small screen combined with enlarged post-pregnancy fingers I keep accidentally spending my gems on completing items when I don't want to. I've easily spent over 50 gems for no reason. Why would I want to fast forward baking 1-minute brownies? When I go to hit the X button I keep getting the edge of the spend gems button.

I don't expect to get the gems back but if I may make a suggestion?
Provide an additional pop up screen that asks if we are sure we want to spend gems.

This way i may finally be able to purchase that chocolate display I've been eyeing for months :)

sophiacml
04-28-11, 10:56 PM
There is no way that TL will recover your gem if you spent/tab it accidentally. You just have to make use of the gems. Sorry for you. Tip, be careful when tab. However, you still can try to email the support group.

N00b3r
05-01-11, 04:34 PM
That happened to me before,and how did you get 50 gems I forgot if that's what you start with.anyways I really want the chocolate display too but same thing, what you did is what I did and I posted a thread called New Game? Well I want to start a new game because I messed up badly, all I got was "no you cannot star new game and stuff". So I feel as bad as you.I only have 4 gems now.....