PDA

View Full Version : Store out of sync??????

autumnscafe
04-28-11, 08:56 PM
I spent alot of time and gems on getting my boutique going just how I wanted it with lots of clothing and I was up to level 32. I got a notification saying that my order was ready and I opened the app only to get told that my boutique is out of sync. I lost all the work I had put into it and all my gems were gone too! The items that I spent to gems on were gone and the orders I got mastery on were right back to '0'! I got myself back up to a level 32 but I still don't have the gems I lost!  Please tell me that you will be able to do something about this! I'm not so much upset about the time spent but the money spent to get the gems in the first place!!!!

Sincerely
Autumn Beauty -  autumnscafe

TheFluffySlipper
04-29-11, 01:52 AM
Oh how upsetting for you :(

Your best bet would be to email support@teamlava.com and tell them what has happened. Make sure you include your details such as your ID, your boutique name, your level and such ... and some screenshots of your boutique and inventory to show you haven't spent the gems. Hopefully they will be able to credit you back your missing gems.

autumnscafe
04-29-11, 07:01 AM
See the funny think is I tried to send an e-mail but I get told "that e-mail doesn't exsist"!

TheFluffySlipper
04-30-11, 03:17 AM
It definitely exists ... did you type it in wrong maybe?