PDA

View Full Version : Strictly TeamLava games?

sehana
04-28-11, 08:14 PM
Just curious...

Do you only play TeamLava games?
OR
Do you play other games similar to the story games?

- What other similar games do you play?

Update: I play others when I have extra extra time :p.
we rule, we farm, we city, tap resort, tiny chef, tiny nightclub, tiny zoo, pocket cafe (eh), trade nations, flight tycoon, clubworld, rule the sky (just started), My town.

Non simulation: sudoku, tiki totems, "chop chop"s, iAssociate, coin dozer, brick breaker types, arcade basketball, and some other "just for giggles" and minute games.

TeamLava games are the first ones I play though. And the first folder of the games section :p

chvchv
04-28-11, 08:21 PM
"We Rule" and "Godfinger" are my favorites.

The TL games start to bore me. There is always only an initial release, then maybe a bugfix and that's it. There are no mentionable (free weekly) updates at all and so it gets really boring pretty quickly.

TheFluffySlipper
04-29-11, 02:40 AM
I don't actually play any games that are similar to TL. This role playing genre isn't really my usual fare but for personal reasons, I've found myself with more down time this past year than normal and this provides a really good escape. I do enjoy the community too. I tried the smurf one but it bored me to tears!

The app games I prefer are sudoku, genesis, flood it and doodle pool, but my favourite would have to be trainyard. Oh and how could I forget talking Carl! We've spent many a lazy afternoon together ;)

talyon
04-29-11, 03:55 AM
I play mainly all LT games and Storm8 games. That's plenty for me.

sehana
04-29-11, 07:22 AM
I play others when I have extra extra time :p.
we rule, we farm, we city, tap resort, tiny chef, tiny nightclub, tiny zoo, pocket cafe (eh), trade nations, flight tycoon, clubworld, rule the sky (just started), My town.

Non simulation: sudoku, tiki totems, "chop chop"s, iAssociate, coin dozer, brick breaker types, arcade basketball, and some other "just for giggles" and minute games.

TeamLava games are the first ones I play though. And the first folder of the games section :p

badger8
04-29-11, 07:24 AM
My son and I play the Smurfs game.

sehana
04-29-11, 07:25 AM
My son and I play the Smurfs game.
- i have that also... I like how you can play mini games when you click on the different buildings

badger8
04-29-11, 07:35 AM
Yes. We have fun with that game. Honestly, they have done it right- they constantly have updates, expansions, new stuff, new games, new levels, and the free berries periodically. I like the change in seasons. We really enjoy it!

trenae
04-29-11, 02:42 PM
I have played a good many different types of apps/games. Problem is most don't hold my attention for that long for various reasons. I do play Storm8 and TeamLava apps a lot, however I do venture out there with other apps.

Tiny Chef
Tap Resort
Not so much into Zynga apps, tried a couple of them
Clubworld, although wasn't really a fan sadly as I like the company

But as for apps that are different: well lets just say all my pages are basically filled with games Kami Retro, Train Conductor, TapOut, Words With Friends, Scrabble, Tap Tap 4/Dance, Angry Birds, Tiny Wings, Q*Bert, Blastoff Bunnies, Pogo Games, Cut the Rope, Fruit Ninja. :D And that's just about a page (well not even actually).

So in short for games similar to Story games - mainly TL.

At one point I attempted a tapper type game on Facebook, that was very short lived. Can't even remember who the company was.