PDA

View Full Version : Game doesn't refresh/update upon close. Delete-reinstall or Power off iPhone

Unregistered
08-25-10, 07:38 AM
The game does not always refresh between sessions. You can add a Neighbor or do other transasctions, but normally the software has be deleted then re-installed or I have to power off my iPhone.

Emoji
08-25-10, 12:53 PM
If you are using OS 4.0 software,
1- close the app using the home button
2- double click home button to view multitasking
3- find City Story icon in the multitasking list
4- press icon until delete appears (same as deleting apps on main screen)
5- click home button to exit multitaking window.
6- reopen City Story (now refreshed)

When you close the app, OS4.0 keeps it running. That is why it won't refresh.

Alternate:
Go clean someone else's city at least once, then press HOME at bottom right.

Unregistered
08-26-10, 10:14 PM
Nope it does not refresh the game please some help.

Unregistered
09-11-10, 08:30 PM
I always have to turn off my phone i am getting very close to deleting this app from my phone!!!!!
I also have lost a lot of gifts from neighbors one minute the gifts are there then the next time they are gone this is becoming annoying!!!!!! some help please!!!!

Unregistered
09-17-10, 08:41 AM
I have just bought the ipod 4g and im transferring all my apps from my 1st gen ipod touch. somehow i could not transfer my purchases from my 1st gen on to my itunes so i had to do it manually. eventually i got that done and all my apps are on my new ipod just like how i left them on my old one. however, city story is among one of the few that didnt transfer completely and has started like a new game. i had reached well over level 30 and had paid for the cash too so i dont feel like losing my money to something that may be sorted.

suggestions as to why this has happened and how to go about transferring it without having to start fresh?

( Im using the latest version of itunes; 10. both ipods are up-to-date on software too.. )