Winter Cottage - 50 gems
Winter Carriage - 50 gems
New Year's Balloons - 5 gems
New Year's Fireworks - 15 gems
New Year's Gnome - 25 gems

New Year's skins for Cow, Chicken, and Pig

Lapetshop7
01-02-22, 07:57 AM
The winter tractor was just on sale for 75 gems during the last winter sale.. now it's on sale for 50 gems.. less gems to buy now which is crazy... I'm glad I didn't buy it the first time it came out and waited this sale to buy it.. I just saved 25 gems because I waited.. still messed up they would just have it on sale for higher then put it back up for cheaper

TwixAndScones
01-04-22, 06:27 AM
This sale is alright, I can't complain much especially due to the last 2 other sales before this one. I got something in both that I really wanted and liked. (Flytraps)

Hopefully the regular Tractor returns in the future - without the snow on it. I'd like to eventually get that one.

Shocked that they're offering it again so close to the last time it was offered. In my own opinion, a 25 gem discount isn't that bad. Though I've been more upset with them offering something at 300 gems just to offer it for free later on, in the past. 300 gems is about 10 dollars (where I'm located), and I've lost more than enough gems and money that way with the previous smashing events. So to me, a 25 gem save/loss isn't that bad in comparison. However, that is a significant loss to 25 gems, so I may be less upset over that loss than per say a 300 gem loss that I've had happen and experienced before.