PDA

View Full Version : Re-released old stuff :: Dec.18 2021

VanaCatu
12-19-21, 04:12 AM
Mod Note:

Hi all,

Since there were multiple threads discussing the topic of returning items, I have consolidated them all into one thread to streamline the discussion about the new returning recipes and appliances in Restaurant Story.

Per a CM's post regarding the situation:

Elsa;1662519']Once upon a time, Android players needed to play special editions of the game for certain content. The content is old and support is always being troubled with questions about it so as a gift to them and our players, the gate has been removed in Restaurant Story and Bakery Story. Happy holidays, Android players!

I recommend that you grab up and build the things you like because seasoned items from Halloween or etc will eventually be cycled out.

Hope that clears up the situation a bit :) Enjoy the returning items!

--Pixie

So I see my neighbors are asking me for parts belonging to appliances long removed from the market.
I see also info about re-released recipes from basic appliances...
Maybe some decor too?

Who finds what new in your game?

Help, I cannot collect it all, afraid to miss something as there's no usual timers indicated for limited stuff!

PS: And here's the general list:
(except android limited recipes)

I found some old dishes & old ovens newly released! Thank you Storm 8!

Re-released ovens:
1. Fire Pit Grill $10,000
- Spiced Pork Salsa (4 hours)
- Grilled Eggplant (8 hours)
- Pineapple Chicken (8 hours)

2. Monster Oven $30,000
- Witch Cupcakes (2 hours)
- Skull Cupcakes (4 hours)
- Franken Cupcakes (10 hours)

3. Turducken Fryer $10,000
need parts: 10 Knob + 5 Gear + 10 Metal Sheet + 5 Fuse
- Turducken ( 2 hours)

4. Witch's Stove $30,000
need parts: 18 Magical Wood + 10 Nozzle
- BBQ Bats (3 hours)
- Graveyard Pudding (5 hours)
- Spider Deviled Eggs (8 hours)

��️Re-released dishes in basic stove:
1. Scotch Eggs
- under category of "LUNCH" (12 hours)

2. Turtle Soup
- under category of "LUNCH" (15 minutes)

3. Devilish Eggs
- under category of "DINNER" (3 hours)

4. Ghost Peppers
- under category of "DESSERT" (4 hours)

5. The Crepe Escape
- under category of "BREAKFAST" (6 hours)

6. Gnocchi
- under category of "DINNER" (22 hours)

��️Re-released dishes in basic oven:
1. Pudding with Currants
- under category of "DESSERT" (16 hours)

2. Toad in a Hole
- under category of "DINNER"(16 hours)

3. Mustache Cupcakes
- under category of "DESSERT" (1 hours)

4. French Fries
- under category of "LUNCH"the (30 minutes)

5. Smoked Salmon Potato
- under category of "DINNER"(4 hours)

��️Re-released dishes in basic grill:
1. Beach Burger
- under category of "LUNCH" (2 hours)

If you find something more than these☝��, share with me too��! coz some dishes I've done to level 4 b4 so I might missed to list it out.

rouge1969
12-19-21, 05:37 AM
I found gnocchi (1 day) on the basic stove under ‘dinner’

tatermaters
12-19-21, 06:06 AM
Neighbors are asking for magical brick. Why?

VanaCatu
12-19-21, 06:07 AM
Yeah, found it too. And some more... The problem is that I've mastered many of them years ago, so I cannot say whether they were there always or just re-appeared.

The same is about limited android stuff: years ago android had to download new versions of the game to get access to particular stuff. I play 8+ yrs and hv them almost all. But I see guys report (as well as in bakery story) that some of limited stuff also reappeared for new android users (like wedding cake, cutie pie - i always had them).
So it's just impossible for me to sort out what is new ((

As to ovens, new for me is firepit grill (I haven't played yet when it was released).
But I see guys are also actively building Halloween ovens like monster oven and the other one... - I had them for yeara, as well as 2 Xmas ovens returned to the market now...

VanaCatu
12-19-21, 06:12 AM
Neighbors are asking for magical brick. Why?

I think Monster Oven had been returned. As well as Witch's Stove and Turduken Frier - I'm not sure. Maybe even more, maybe less. I already had them, so I cannot say.

The only new for me personally is Firepit Grill and 4 to 6 recipes in basic oven and stove that were released before I started to play.

That's why I'm not posting the list of "new stuff" - I just cannot sort it out and don't want to confuse/misslead other players.

I wish they wd give us some list/notice/timer indicators as they did before!..

rover_a
12-19-21, 09:15 AM
nothing to say

1Similady
12-19-21, 09:24 AM
Thanks for this list.

VanaCatu
12-19-21, 10:05 AM
And here's the general list: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?113130-Re-released-old-stuff-Dec-18-2021&p=1662401&viewfull=1#post1662401

VanaCatu
12-19-21, 10:08 AM
Thank you!!! Seems I didn't miss anything unmastered for me. But me too, cannot fully separate what I had long done and what reappeared now ))

SBDOVER72
12-19-21, 11:02 AM
I'm really happy to have new recipes for the basic oven & basic stove.
Wondering if this is going to be permanent. :confused:

Bocconotti
12-19-21, 11:58 AM
Thank you very much for the list! :) Does anyone know why we didn't get a message announcing this release? Seems like it just popped up out of nowhere? Caused a lot of confusion among my neighbours and I!

Natasha_07
12-19-21, 12:34 PM
Was the 'Ye Olde Stove' ever removed after the update release years back ?

I'm confused as to what is re-released because I'm playing for so long.

lenasdinner
12-19-21, 12:42 PM
It seams there are a fue more I think..
Cupid cupcakes
Cutie pie
Wedding cake
Classic meatloaf
9 ball cookies
Farmers market salsa
Theese are at least all on 1 level not done jet at all. Old ones are most masterd or at least at level 3.

VanaCatu
12-19-21, 01:00 PM
Natasha, ye olde is permanent - for iOS automatically, for droids - only if you downloaded respective version of the game back then. New droid users didn't have an access to it.

Lena, all this stuff you mention is from older versions of the game. Android users didn't have it unless downloaded these versions: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=98538

But now it seems s8 decided to give access to all the droids, I hope it's for good and hope they will add more from that list.

Natasha_07
12-19-21, 01:07 PM
Natasha, ye olde is permanent - for iOS automatically, for droids - only if you downloaded respective version of the game back then. New droid users didn't have an access to it.

Lena, all this stuff you mention is from older versions of the game. Android users didn't have it unless downloaded these versions: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=98538

But now it seems s8 decided to give access to all the droids, I hope it's for good and hope they will add more from that list.

Thanks Vana! I wish S8 would hit us up with a Christmas & NYE sale right now, lasting until New Years Day to compliment the re-releases.

annalimanada
12-19-21, 03:47 PM
Also a new one on the drinking machine ��

kayjco2
12-19-21, 04:35 PM
I am pleased about this. It?s a good thing. Yay.

But a 16 hour dish has four hundred servings?! Seems low to me.

Francys08
12-19-21, 06:06 PM
Thank you Storm8 for bringing the ovens and the recipes. I was so excited when I was able to buy the monster oven. Thank you so much.

gamerastle
12-19-21, 08:51 PM
Me too. I couldn?t figure what stove people were asking these parts for?come to find out, I already had the stove and recipes all mastered. Thinking I may have to go back into all my ovens/stoves and verify they all mastered

Thank you!!! Seems I didn't miss anything unmastered for me. But me too, cannot fully separate what I had long done and what reappeared now ))

TwixAndScones
12-20-21, 12:02 PM
Decided to check restaurant again due to some players saying things have also been rereleased/offered on here as well.

It's good because I always wanted the Monster Oven and the Witch's Stove.

Also "The Crepe Escape" is a nice play on words. I find that a bit funny.

[S8] Elsa
12-20-21, 04:02 PM
Once upon a time, Android players needed to play special editions of the game for certain content. The content is old and support is always being troubled with questions about it so as a gift to them and our players, the gate has been removed in Restaurant Story and Bakery Story. Happy holidays, Android players!

I recommend that you grab up and build the things you like because seasoned items from Halloween or etc will eventually be cycled out.

rover_a
12-20-21, 10:56 PM
i don't know why my thread was absorbed by this thread. but i am unhappy about this😡 so i will not update it.
So I see my neighbors are asking me for parts belonging to appliances long removed from the market.
I see also info about re-released recipes from basic appliances...
Maybe some decor too?

Who finds what new in your game?

Help, I cannot collect it all, afraid to miss something as there's no usual timers indicated for limited stuff!

PS: And here's the general list:

pixiegamer
12-21-21, 12:00 AM
i don't know why my thread was absorbed by this thread. but i am unhappy about this�� so i will not update it.

This was done to consolidate the discussion into one thread, since multiple threads were discussing the same topic. (However inadvertently, even if players create multiple threads on the same topic without realizing, it does violate forum rules regarding duplicate threads (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?22953-Renewed-Enforcing-of-TL-Forum-Rules-Please-Read-(1-16-12))).

When threads are merged, posts get sorted by date so the new thread displays them in the correct chronological order. I have added a mod note to the first post about this as well.

You are welcome to continue or stop posting in the thread post-merge.

myharleycat
12-24-21, 02:56 PM
I see the holiday ham has been re released. Anyone remember what appliance tat was originally in? What year it was originally released? Thanks!

TheLegendKid08
12-25-21, 11:07 PM
It was a wonderful idea re-releasing these recipes and ovens. It?s very good because it gives us the chance to buy some of these terrific appliances. I wish the Pudding with currants could stay permanently in the game. I really like cooking that food but it?s probably going to go away in a few days. Also, I like the crepe escape recipe that was brought during or prior to Thanksgiving if I?m not mistaking. I know that most if not all, will be removed very soon.

Thank you for bringing all these recipes. I wish we could see more ovens in the future of past goals for sale.

EdiiLouise
12-26-21, 07:01 AM
I see the holiday ham has been re released. Anyone remember what appliance tat was originally in? What year it was originally released? Thanks!

Holiday ham is showing locked on mine

Restaurant4576
12-27-21, 05:31 PM
Holiday ham is showing locked on mine

The Holiday Ham and the fruitcake are locked for me too. It’s probably available only for the players who completed the goal.

MerBearUSA
12-27-21, 08:59 PM
The Holiday Ham and the fruitcake are locked for me too. It’s probably available only for the players who completed the goal.

Mine are locked too. It would’ve been nice to have those unlocked. Make up for these disasters of goals. They’re hideous. I already have a full time job. Don’t need another one.

Unique53
08-02-22, 08:01 AM
GOAL: Water Park Fun
Would be nice to bring this goal back or put the items in this goal on sale ? it?s so many nice summer goals

Paul__
08-03-22, 12:52 AM
GOAL: Water Park Fun
Would be nice to bring this goal back or put the items in this goal on sale ? it?s so many nice summer goals

Please put your suggestions for the Summer sale here:
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?113734-%26%239728%3B%26%2365039%3B-Restaurant-Story-Summer-2022-Sale-Suggestion-Thread-%26%239969%3B

This thread is for discussion of an update that was released at the end of last year that brought back some old limited time recipes. :)