PDA

View Full Version : I think I might need to quit because of new IMPOSSIBLE goals

tatermaters
12-14-21, 03:25 PM
I cant do them. Didnt finish last time cant finish this time. I have enough stress in my life. This game use to be stress free
I also dont wont dozens of locked ovens or recipes. Sad really

limeicing
12-14-21, 11:16 PM
FWIW, they seemed to listen over in Restaurant Story. The 15 Day goals there are back to normal now

My guess is that the Minty Fresh goals were scheduled to release before they could do the same here. But we have a 5 Day goal after this one and a new 15 Day after that. We'll probably have to wait til then to see if tey make it normal again

1989serpiente
12-15-21, 07:11 AM
pienso lo mismo

nightshine7
12-15-21, 11:01 AM
Agree! Been playing for ten years and it’s no longer fun. Used to be able to complete a 15 day goal in 11-12 days. Last two goals had only been one day left when completed. I literally have to scroll over 100 times to look through the floor items. There has to be an easier way. Why are the previous goal parts even still on the parts list? They should be removed after a few months. They can always list them again if needed. I’ve yet to see them reused for a new goal. Needing 72 parts to complete an oven is insane too. I could go on but won’t.

cindeesparkles
12-15-21, 01:47 PM
I?m with u.

I cant do them. Didnt finish last time cant finish this time. I have enough stress in my life. This game use to be stress free

torte22
12-15-21, 08:23 PM
I must agree with these posts. I haven?t been able to finish any goals in either bakery or restaurant. While I applaud trying to introduce new ovens, I find it disheartening that you have to cook 30 of one item. It takes days to finish. Not to mention it takes several days just to collect enough building components to complete one oven. Please re-evaluate

Jerseygirlcafe
12-16-21, 05:40 AM
I agree it not worth the stress ��

elsie0104
12-16-21, 05:29 PM
I Don't quit..If like the goal prize, l just try to finish it.. if l don't like the goal prize, than l just ignore it.l use my time to cook 10 to 12 coins dish and built some old oven which l do not have...

LegendSquidEndy
12-16-21, 06:18 PM
I have been playing this game for over 10 years and it's gone from fun to a full time job. Goals are impossible to meet and I too am thinking about quitting if things dont change for the better. And while Im here complaining, might as well get everything off my chest. There are people who have gem makers that do nothing to get gems. At the very least, let people get gems for watching videos. My videos disappeared when I decided to pay for gems one time. I swore I would never spend a dime again because they decided to punish me for giving them money…somebody needs to rethink that! And scrolling through your decorations to change the theme of your bakery takes forever. How about grouping things by holiday/season to make them easier to find. Also, dont make us start at the beginning when we have multiples of one item that is no longer available for purchase. If I have Christmas trees that are no longer available to buy, each time I place a tree in my bakery it starts me back at the beginning of the decorations so I have to scroll through everything to find the trees again. When you have played as long as I have and have as many decorations as I have it takes forever. Ok, I'm done…phew

kayjco2
12-16-21, 07:56 PM
I missed the tree by two hours.

After the 1st, I am taking a break from these games.

jesswile
12-16-21, 11:30 PM
I honestly don?t know why everyone in this thread thinks the goals are too hard. The last goals were way too easy. The new goals are at least more challenging! All you need to do is buy more ovens and keep baking to get the pieces or whatever they are called. I have never spent money on this game or used gems to complete goals. I also don?t even play nearly as much as I used to and I?m still not having a problem with the goals

wtnvbakery
12-17-21, 12:44 AM
I honestly don?t know why everyone in this thread thinks the goals are too hard. The last goals were way too easy. The new goals are at least more challenging! All you need to do is buy more ovens and keep baking to get the pieces or whatever they are called. I have never spent money on this game or used gems to complete goals. I also don?t even play nearly as much as I used to and I?m still not having a problem with the goals

First I came to this post because I was unable to finish the last two. Was checking if anyone has issues like me.

There is the response for you:
1) Most people cannot check the game very two hours for the first one in 3 recipes, which means they will have to wait for more oven to be made in order to complete it
2) The second goal oven takes about 70ish parts to make. You can only gift and receive maximum numbers (which is about 40 i think) per day. So making more ovens are not really possible

This is suppose to be a casual game and they have many stuff like the tedious UIs and searching method requires overhaul, and yet they decided to just increase goal limited to make unnecessary "challenges" in a collatable game. For example, they would add a function to reopen some previous goals using either gems or coins to keep players like you busy while not impacting the current goal system. I see no point on making this adjustment not even on a "they want more money" basis.

Rees630
12-17-21, 03:32 AM
Agree with you! Been playing for 10 years and this last goal I was within 3 hours of completing. It?s too stressful anymore - pls listen to us loyal players and lighten up. I hate to quit but this isn?t fun anymore, you can?t do the goals and have a life too

jesswile
12-17-21, 11:16 PM
First I came to this post because I was unable to finish the last two. Was checking if anyone has issues like me.

There is the response for you:
1) Most people cannot check the game very two hours for the first one in 3 recipes, which means they will have to wait for more oven to be made in order to complete it
2) The second goal oven takes about 70ish parts to make. You can only gift and receive maximum numbers (which is about 40 i think) per day. So making more ovens are not really possible

This is suppose to be a casual game and they have many stuff like the tedious UIs and searching method requires overhaul, and yet they decided to just increase goal limited to make unnecessary "challenges" in a collatable game. For example, they would add a function to reopen some previous goals using either gems or coins to keep players like you busy while not impacting the current goal system. I see no point on making this adjustment not even on a "they want more money" basis.

It usually takes me many days to get through the first few ovens because I cannot check the game every 2 hours. I?ve found if the recipe takes 2 hours to make it will spoil 2 hours later (so you have 4hours). A lot of my neighbors don?t send me gifts, but it?s easy to obtain the little game pieces (idk what to call them) when you bake and then you go to the collectibles tab & redeem them for parts. Also, say you?re on the 2nd round of ovens. I?d keep baking for the goal, but also bake on the other goal ovens because you gain those game pieces. That helps me a ton! If you have a ton of money (& a few extra minutes) you can always bake a 2hr recipe then immediately cancel it and cook a 3hr one & keep going back and forth to get pieces to redeem for parts. Also, if you don?t have a ton of $$ put like 28 tables / chairs as close to your door as possible. I used to average about 25k every time I?d sleep and now I average about 65-75k. Feel free to add me: jesswile

kayjco2
12-18-21, 08:47 PM

We have lives. Jobs, stuff to do. Many people cannot play games at work. Younger people have kids and are busy with all the stuff kids require. Plus cooking and cleaning and seeing friends and visiting older people, etc. BAKING FOR CHRISTMAS!!!

People are busy and simply cannot finish. I made a serious effort and still was a an hour or two from completing the goal.

I am able to understand that you can finish in time. I hope that you can understand that others cannot.

tristebelle
12-19-21, 09:19 AM
I hope they return things to the way they were...this is too stressful!

LegendSquidEndy
12-19-21, 11:04 AM
How long have you been playing this game?

jesswile
12-19-21, 07:10 PM
We have lives. Jobs, stuff to do. Many people cannot play games at work. Younger people have kids and are busy with all the stuff kids require. Plus cooking and cleaning and seeing friends and visiting older people, etc. BAKING FOR CHRISTMAS!!!

People are busy and simply cannot finish. I made a serious effort and still was a an hour or two from completing the goal.

I am able to understand that you can finish in time. I hope that you can understand that others cannot.

I completely understand that everyone is busy. I have a new puppy, a full time job, house & car hunting, working out, cleaning, etc and I agree it is exhausting. Some days I play more than others, but I mostly play in between throws of playing fetch with my dog or right before bed. A few posts below I replied to someone about everything I use to help finish goals faster & that may help. You may already do those things.

jesswile
12-19-21, 07:13 PM
Just over a year. I started when covid was bad & I couldn?t go see friends & family. I obviously played much more then, but I don?t play much anymore. Usually less than 20mins a day max because life is so busy. I used to be super good at gifting & tipping, but I realized I spent like an hour each day doing that so only the loyal neighbors get the tips/gifts, but I don?t focus on that anymore.

@LegendSquidEndy

Rees630
12-20-21, 09:37 AM
Agree! The current goals are more like a job. Not everyone can cook 2-hours dishes all day

eliza_beth2018
12-21-21, 02:34 AM
I agree, I gave up on the last two goals. This game used to be fun, now it’s stressful

wtnvbakery
12-29-21, 08:06 AM
It usually takes me many days to get through the first few ovens because I cannot check the game every 2 hours. I?ve found if the recipe takes 2 hours to make it will spoil 2 hours later (so you have 4hours). A lot of my neighbors don?t send me gifts, but it?s easy to obtain the little game pieces (idk what to call them) when you bake and then you go to the collectibles tab & redeem them for parts. Also, say you?re on the 2nd round of ovens. I?d keep baking for the goal, but also bake on the other goal ovens because you gain those game pieces. That helps me a ton! If you have a ton of money (& a few extra minutes) you can always bake a 2hr recipe then immediately cancel it and cook a 3hr one & keep going back and forth to get pieces to redeem for parts. Also, if you don?t have a ton of $$ put like 28 tables / chairs as close to your door as possible. I used to average about 25k every time I?d sleep and now I average about 65-75k. Feel free to add me: jesswile

I have been around long enough that coins are not a problem. But I don't find the fun of cooking and cancel just to get the parts for building ovens. I tried that once and hated it since its just boring. And its not even the way they are designed for. If they made the goal impossible without using this method to build more ovens, all I can say is, that's a real disappointment on their development team.

Family_Love
12-29-21, 09:50 AM
I'm also playing but certainly not a goal player. I only like to cook and serve. And if I master all the the recipes in basic stove, I'll start cooking in basic oven and so on. Im a goal player in RS. Bakery is just my side entertainment and just avoid being stress.

maxwilk
12-29-21, 10:51 AM
I feel the same

kat8rose
01-05-22, 06:09 AM
The amount of food required, then all the parts, is not fun. I'm getting stressed, which is not the idea. In the games I'm playing, I usually buy gems etc for myself as a birthday / Christmas gift. Not this year, not with these goals.

bellac94
01-07-22, 10:08 PM
Does anyone actually pay attention to all the complaints or is it just a waste of time to even
bother.

SyddieSweetShop
01-14-22, 09:42 AM
I Don't quit..If like the goal prize, l just try to finish it.. if l don't like the goal prize, than l just ignore it.l use my time to cook 10 to 12 coins dish and built some old oven which l do not have...

Same. I've only done 1 main goal since the changes. Every other prize was either cheap looking or boring. I just spend my time mastering recipes for gems. I do play the side goals tho! I actually really like those prizes. Plus, they're easy to complete.

tristebelle
01-21-22, 04:05 AM
AGREED! I only JUST finished this goal with an hour or two left to spare...and I had to set alarms, get up in the night to get it done. This is becoming a job instead of something I really enjoyed in my SPARE time.

Rage20744
01-21-22, 05:28 AM

mill help you, add me Rage20744

sehana
01-21-22, 06:53 AM
I've been playing and provided resources for over 10 years as well. I have not been able to finish the new goals with the new format.

I'm about ready to leave Storm8 games.

tatermaters
01-25-22, 06:09 PM
Havent finished the last 3

29vanilla
01-25-22, 09:17 PM
Ditto. Also a long time player of BS, RS, DS, CS. ALL of these games’ difficulty levels have increased! Quit RS and DS. BS was my first exposure to gaming as I am not a young player. I continue to play BS and CS but not as devoted anymore. The current format in BS is ridiculous. I agree with all of the posts. Please change it back. Get rid of unnecessary parts too.

35sweets
01-29-22, 11:31 AM
I am loosing quite a few neighbors because they cannot complete the goals. The most recent said that the game wasn?t fun anymore. I expect her to drop out soon. I think I understand the purpose of all this but you will loose more than you will gain. I?m still here only because I don?t want to loose some of my neighbors.

fluffyfoot
01-29-22, 07:15 PM
Im so bummed! I lost two of my best neighbors this week when the new goal came out and the requirements weren?t lowered. These were two longtime players that know how great this game used to be. That is the 3rd neighbor I?ve lost since requirements were changed

Aecasey1221
03-27-22, 06:13 AM
I agree, very stressful now

DawnLovesDD
03-31-22, 07:37 PM
I finished goal having 3 of each oven. The key is as soon as a recipe finishes take the few seconds to go in and make new recipes. Otherwise this may not be the game for some because it does require time.

minxys_
04-01-22, 10:16 AM
I Agree with everyone here. Used to love this game but now with the impossible new goals it’s terrible, many of my neighbors quit, and I haven’t been able to complete these new goals ever since the increase.

Deena007
04-03-22, 09:07 AM
This really is stressful. Been playing for many years but haven't finished any goals since the increase. Can't believe how they just don't care.

therealneo
04-05-22, 10:46 AM
I don't have a full time job. I work from home and have 24 hour access to the game. I don't have kids or dogs. My life isn't even that busy and I devote way more time to this game than is sanely reasonable and I haven't been able to finish a single goal since they've increased the recipe count.

therealneo
04-06-22, 10:55 AM
Great! And now they've shortened the days to complete the goal from 15 days to 14 days. What a mess and a royal bug off to all the loyal, long time players. Really? what is going on with this game?!?

BonBonDelights
04-14-22, 10:09 AM
Me I?ve been playing this game for ten years and now the goals are ridiculous! Not able to complete.

nvangel
04-14-22, 07:31 PM
Ive been playing these games for over a decade i too am seriously thinking about quitting. Ive been a level 99 4 star daily player for years...i havent been able to complete a event since december 2021. NOT 1 EVENT! Im playing around the clock. My bakery is never idle...so my advice to new players..dont start. You wont be able to finish. As long as game play is this frustrating i wont be supplying $$$ either.

yummycafe1314
04-14-22, 08:03 PM
I think to add up the 5 days goal before finish the 14 days goal is hard. Especially for the new players. I’m lucky that I already have 12 pink oven in my store. With this goal pattern, it will get more players to quit the game. Hopefully, storm 8 crews will reconsider the goal pattern. Just my thoughts. Thanks ��

Sorviodunum
04-16-22, 05:20 PM
I have been playing this game for a long time, but am seriously thinking of quitting. They have just made the goals too hard to complete. Restaurant Story is fine, the way Bakery Story used to be. Why are you determined to ruin things Storm8?

tatermaters
04-18-22, 05:55 PM
I finished goal having 3 of each oven. The key is as soon as a recipe finishes take the few seconds to go in and make new recipes. Otherwise this may not be the game for some because it does require time.

I have a hard time believing this. Does anyone else complete the goal with 3 of each goal ovens? Curious to know. My difficulty is the 2 hour recipes. I work and phones aren't allowed so I miss 7 hours a day.

robind30
04-18-22, 08:06 PM
I have a hard time believing this. Does anyone else complete the goal with 3 of each goal ovens? Curious to know. My difficulty is the 2 hour recipes. I work and phones aren't allowed so I miss 7 hours a day.

I have a really hard time believing this too. I set timers (some Android users lost notifications YEARS ago and have accepted that that'll never be fixed...) and cook as soon as my timer goes off. The only time I don't start new recipes is when I'm sleeping (~7 hours/night). I refuse to give up sleep so I can cook on a game. I've played every day for 10+ years. I think it's time I find something I enjoy to spend my time on.

Falconera
04-19-22, 07:43 AM
I’ve been playing this game for ages and it used to be fun.. but not anymore. I can clearly see that I’m not alone with my thoughts about this game. For months I‘ve been telling myself: I’ll finish this final goal and then I’m gone, but then I did the next and then another one..
Today I noticed that the game on my iPhone isn’t in sync with my iPad anymore and there’s no way I can sneak into the game at work from my Phone anymore, so that’s the final straw: I‘ve already deleted the app on my iPad, the iPhone will be next and then bye Bakery Story! We had a great time together but now it’s time to move on.

shelkebrate
05-03-22, 11:31 AM
I?m a casual player that gets frustrated and takes breaks. I?ve played BS off and on (more off) since 2014. Overall, this game wants too much attention. Not just the food spoiling or goals, but keeping neighbors happy and your list up to date with active players requires constant effort. I would prefer to go back to how it was with a once a month, seasonal, and/or special occasion challenges. There was more emphasis on adding fun decor, creating themes, and adding recipes that were visually appealing. It didn?t matter if your neighbors were religiously daily players, the game was still doable and pleasant. I liked that.

Due to these nonstop challenges, there are SO many stoves! I?ll never 4 star all the foods as it is. To finish the goals, you need 4 or more of both goal stoves. That?s 8+ spaces dedicated to finishing. If you?re doing the side challenges, the rest of your stove spaces are the basic stove and drink maker. Your ability to cook seasonal foods on past stoves (like the Easter and Spring themed stoves from previous years) is severely limited or nonexistent. I don?t need or want 20 more stoves added to my storage every year. Quality and choice over quantity, folks.

I?ve taken some very long breaks from BS bc of the frustration. When I come back, I see that the game has gotten worse like finding multiple unlocked foods on every appliance and nonstop goals. This time, it?s the forced ads and pop-ups. Exiting out of all the pop-ups when you opened the app for the first time each day was annoying before. But ads, too?! I?d pay a subscription to make those go away. NO! I DON?T WANT TO PLAY PROPERTY BROTHERS! If I do, there?s a drop down menu in the game that gives me the option! Some of the ads don?t have an exit. You have to force close the game to get it to go away. It?s also annoying that I have to force close the game so often on my phone and iPad. If I leave it running in the background, I get a never ending ?processing? message. Even if I left it a short time before reopening it. It can?t continue from 10 mins before if I pull the game back up more than twice.

Instead of dedicating all their time to new stoves every 17 days, the designers should spend more time on new decorations (and not just giant character scenes that take up too much space), foods that aren?t plain and/or brown (if the food is pretty, I?ll spend gems for the stove), better placement for wall and floor items, and some kind of organization for the gifts and storage. If they did that, I?d play more consistently and they?d get my money more often like it was in the past.

jo_fitz
05-04-22, 06:53 PM
10 years in and I am quitting. It is so difficult to find the time and gather enough parts. I could possibly keep up if the ovens didn?t require so many pieces. Good luck to everyone they haven?t driven off yet.

sehana
05-06-22, 02:09 PM
Unfortunately, I've been thinking the same!! Can't keep up, I mean most of us do have lives! I LOVE games, but I have other things I have to do as well! :(

Kehinde1
05-12-22, 02:16 AM
I am no longer enjoying BS. The goals are getting harder to achieve and are now overlapping adding to the stress. I think it's about buying more gems to complete goals. The world is in an economic crisis with rising fuel and cost of living. Many cannot afford gems. Games should reduce not increase stress. Missed out on my gift by 30 mins and was asked to pay 55 gems for it. No way! Please reduce goal targets or extend the time!

Kehinde1
05-12-22, 06:59 AM
I agree it's now a stress. Not a pleasure. I started a thread today about this before I saw yours.

Kehinde1
05-12-22, 07:01 AM
Yep work and bills to pay so if this is a ploy to get people to buy more gems, it's not right.
Buy gems Vs pay utility bills 🤨

Poppyblue75
05-13-22, 07:38 AM
I hate the goals running at the same time. Half my neighbors want goal parts for the 15-day goal and half want parts for the 5-day goal and it takes so long to scroll through all the gifts to find the one they want.

I?m tired of all the 2-hour recipes. They go on for days.

sehana
05-13-22, 01:39 PM
I?m tired of all the 2-hour recipes. They go on for days.

1 and 2 hour recipes are my enemy! :D

Kehinde1
05-13-22, 02:40 PM
Agreed!

Kehinde1
05-13-22, 02:48 PM
Yes and those still collecting on 15 day goals are held back. Really silly to have the overlap. I think it's a move that is money motivated. You have to use gems to complete goals. I use 4 ovens in pt 1 and 5 in part 2. Sometimes 6. I've noticed not so many gift givers recently. Now this has become stressful.

nia0079
05-15-22, 05:22 PM
Yes and those still collecting on 15 day goals are held back. Really silly to have the overlap. I think it's a move that is money motivated. You have to use gems to complete goals. I use 4 ovens in pt 1 and 5 in part 2. Sometimes 6. I've noticed not so many gift givers recently. Now this has become stressful.

Also, if they expect us to collect a billion parts, they need to lift the cap off of how many gifts we can receive in a day.

shelkebrate
05-15-22, 10:36 PM
I know I won’t finish the goals so I just try to get to the last recipe so they’re all unlocked.

Kehinde1
05-25-22, 04:18 PM
Agreed @nia0079

castleberry
05-25-22, 04:59 PM
I’m not sure what’s going on but it’s like we aren’t suppose to finish the goals anymore. They’ve made them impossible and a lot of good people are quitting bakery story and restaurant story. So sad.

tatermaters
05-26-22, 01:53 AM
I wish they would do a poll on how many people finish the goals. I know I cant no matter how hard I try.

gr8fl
05-28-22, 02:43 PM
I agree! The increased requirements have made it almost unattainable. #40 of 10-hour item means it would take 16 days minimum on an oven that requires #72 parts to build! It is making the game toxic and many are leaving because no longer relaxing. People are being forced to demand parts as gifts on posts where used to be that posts were jokes, well wishes, updates on families, etc.

Please return game to pleasantries by making goals attainable with only a few ovens and gifts are gifts not requirements!!! We want to relax, not be so stressed with multiple concurrent unattainable goals!

HappySweets2
05-28-22, 04:55 PM
i agree! The increased requirements have made it almost unattainable. #40 of 10-hour item means it would take 16 days minimum on an oven that requires #72 parts to build! It is making the game toxic and many are leaving because no longer relaxing. People are being forced to demand parts as gifts on posts where used to be that posts were jokes, well wishes, updates on families, etc.

Please return game to pleasantries by making goals attainable with only a few ovens and gifts are gifts not requirements!!! We want to relax, not be so stressed with multiple concurrent unattainable goals!
exactly!

tatermaters
05-30-22, 09:15 AM
I always reach the 10 hour recipes with 2 days or less to go. So its impossible.

1foxyladie
05-30-22, 09:37 AM
Everything is unfinishable now. I’m off work due to an injury and even if I play all day long to finish stories from a few years ago I still can’t complete the news in time due to drop rates or not having finished a previous quest to get the final reward. It’s become a money grab to force people to purchase gems and special items consistently.

monstertop
05-30-22, 07:16 PM
I started the newest goal a day late and still finished a day before the goal ended. It's definitely doable and yes, I am a full time employee and have a kid to take care of after work.

HappySweets2
06-01-22, 08:34 AM
I started the newest goal a day late and still finished a day before the goal ended. It's definitely doable and yes, I am a full time employee and have a kid to take care of after work.

Amazing! Do you use gems?

monstertop
06-01-22, 09:46 AM
Amazing! Do you use gems?

Nope, I'm a F2P type of person and have been since the beginning.

Daengel
06-01-22, 11:32 PM

how do you manage all those 2hours recipe with work? as someone whose full time work don't allow me to use my phone it's troublesome but then you give me hope on playing while doing full time work! thanks in advance for the advice.

monstertop
06-02-22, 11:52 AM
how do you manage all those 2hours recipe with work? as someone whose full time work don't allow me to use my phone it's troublesome but then you give me hope on playing while doing full time work! thanks in advance for the advice.

When I'm doing my two hour recipes, I have a max of three ovens built since it's too early for me to get enough parts to create more than that. Usually I'm working with just two ovens. So I just need to schedule out a 1, max 2 minute break since I only have to work with 1-2 ovens. This means I get a glass of water, take a restroom break, take my lunch hour, or whatever is convenient and available to me once every 4 hours for me to play the game. And by 4 hours I mean that two hour recipes means I have two more hours after the recipe is done for me to get to it before it spoils. Hope that helps!

tatermaters
06-11-22, 07:39 AM
I have resigned to only unlocking the last recipe. I do not try to win any longer. Less stress but still annoying because I remember how relaxing this game use to be. Sorry storm8 but you wont be getting any money from me.

KadeeDid
06-14-22, 05:07 PM
I have resigned to only unlocking the last recipe. I do not try to win any longer. Less stress but still annoying because I remember how relaxing this game use to be. Sorry storm8 but you wont be getting any money from me.

Same here. I work to unlock recipes. I have been playing for over 10 years and don't care if I miss the final goal prize. I have so much in storage and 2 or 3 of some items.

sadieroo24
06-14-22, 07:34 PM
Agree with everything said! STORM8! PLEASE LISTEN AND CHANGE!😔

lalalulu84
02-03-23, 01:11 AM
I AGREE!! WE need longer goal times and for them to delete old parts we will never use again. They won't listen tho.

HappySweets2
02-03-23, 01:42 PM
Nope, I'm a F2P type of person and have been since the beginning.

Was it a five day goal?

tristebelle
02-07-23, 02:32 AM

Same! No more money from me either!

elsie0104
02-08-23, 06:47 AM
I hate to send old parts, have to scroll until the end to search the particular parts..

tristebelle
02-09-23, 03:13 AM
I hate to send old parts, have to scroll until the end to search the particular parts..

YES!!!!! I wish they could and would add a search bar or SOMETHING!

ladeliciate
02-10-23, 08:49 AM
Completely agree!

I think it's very hard for people to play when they are busy with work, school, family, etc.

Plus, I think that overlapping 5-day and 14-day goals is SO tough (there is just too much work to do!) and it's also just getting boring. You either have 1 hour, 3-hour, and 8-hour recipes for the 5-day goal.

Or you have 2 hour, 3 hour, and 5 hour recipes on the first goal oven, and then you get 2 hours, 7 hours, and 10 hours. It's annoying. I would like some variety in the hour counts of the recipes, PLEASE. The goals have been like this for months (years??) and the app is so slow, and there are tons of ads, and it's just... not making me happy the way it used to.

lalalulu84
02-13-23, 01:43 AM
Same!! As long as I can unlock all the recipes it's all I care about!!

tdkking
02-14-23, 08:53 PM
Because of impossible 14 day goals I did quit right after Christmas but missed playing. So I just came back and I am only playing 5 day goals. No stress and enjoying game much more. Still hate having to go through entire parts list to get to basic parts but I just keep plugging along.

restaurantwilla
02-21-23, 09:34 AM
I don't think I will be able to complete this goal. That's not really an issue but because of all the overlapping goals and the number of items to cook for each has increased which had led to many of my friends to leave this game. This makes me sad storm8. I love this game, I really do and I want every goal item as well but it's such a shame I won't be. Maybe I have to quit as well..

smritisonkar
03-02-23, 04:38 PM
I had 80 neighbors this morning ..then i went tipping and now I'm down to 54.26 of my neighbors quit the game for good.some of them had been playing for several years now.some were playing for over 10+ years.i know more players will follow suit and quit for good.this game gives anxiety instead of relaxation. Its just turned so sad.

awetistically
03-23-23, 07:20 PM
I can?t see an easy way to post screenshots or links, but guys, go to the suggestions thread and see the post ?gifts need to be alphabetised? - this was first suggested EIGHT years ago.

Whilst you?re there also have a look at my suggestion for a subscription model to sort the gifting tab, give you a monthly gem allocation, allow 25/30 gifts per day and also remove adverts. What do you think? Would you pay for those benefits?