Snowman Jed - 25 gems
Gingerbread Path - 1 gem
Snowflake Path - 1 gem
Gingerbread Farm House Skin - 50 gems
Gingerbread Windmill Skin - 50 gems

judyandthecat
12-10-21, 12:04 PM
I would like to give a big thanks to
Storm8 for putting some very nice decorations for 25 gems.

The Snowman Inflatable is animated!
Bottom Ball turns as he gently sways back and forth.
I bought ten of them
Love the Elf Cat! 2 of them

Paths are on sale!

Lapetshop7 ...the Snowman in a Jar
Twixandscones check out the Christmas Fly Trap

caterpilar88
12-10-21, 12:39 PM
Can you add plum fairy gnome please.

Lapetshop7
12-10-21, 03:04 PM
Yay!! They finally listened to one of our sale wishlists!! It's several things I asked for on there!!

I would like to give a big thanks to
Storm8 for putting some very nice decorations for 25 gems.

The Snowman Inflatable is animated!
Bottom Ball turns as he gently sways back and forth.
I bought ten of them
Love the Elf Cat! 2 of them

Paths are on sale!

Lapetshop7 ...the Snowman in a Jar
Twixandscones check out the Christmas Fly Trap

Lapetshop7
12-10-21, 03:07 PM
I bought some items I wanted and didn't already have..

snowman in a jar
Christmas fly trap
Snowman inflatable (debating on buying another)
Snowman jed
Present house
Elf cat

I have everything else that's up for sale besides the gingerbread tree.. think I'm done now.. debating on another snowman inflatable and buying a gingerbread tree

judyandthecat
12-10-21, 04:28 PM
I bought some items I wanted and didn't already have..

snowman in a jar
Christmas fly trap
Snowman inflatable (debating on buying another)
Snowman jed
Present house
Elf cat

I have everything else that's up for sale besides the gingerbread tree.. think I'm done now.. debating on another snowman inflatable and buying a gingerbread tree

I am in love with the Snowman Inflatable

Lapetshop7
12-10-21, 04:36 PM
Right! It's soooo cute!! I ended up buying another one so now I have two! I would buy alot of them if I could lol

I am in love with the Snowman Inflatable

judyandthecat
12-10-21, 04:57 PM
Right! It's soooo cute!! I ended up buying another one so now I have two! I would buy alot of them if I could lol

Yes but you got the nice Christmas Fly Trap

TwixAndScones
12-10-21, 05:48 PM
I already have one of the flytrap, so my cost should only be 30 dollars instead of it being closer to 40. Thankfully, as a subscription I bought into last month renewed itself on 2/12, which took 11 dollars off my initial 42 (roughly) dollars I had. I just need to wait for a gem sale.

The sale only last for 5 days, which makes me wonder if there will be another (maybe bigger?) sale closer to 25/12. I am glad to see a flytrap regardless of though. They didn't raise the price to it either, which I was low-key expecting at first if they were to offer one again due to me saying and talking desperate nonsense days ago.

TwixAndScones
12-10-21, 08:11 PM
I already have one of the flytrap, so my cost should only be 30 dollars instead of it being closer to 40. Thankfully, as a subscription I bought into last month renewed itself on 2/12, which took 11 dollars off my initial 42 (roughly) dollars I had. I just need to wait for a gem sale.

The sale only last for 5 days, which makes me wonder if there will be another (maybe bigger?) sale closer to 25/12. I am glad to see a flytrap regardless of though. They didn't raise the price to it either, which I was low-key expecting at first if they were to offer one again due to me saying and talking desperate nonsense days ago.

Not that I wouldn't pay more if they did raise the price up for the flytrap(s), because I would - if necessarily. But I didn't need to say what I said the other day at all, as I sounded so desperate, especially since the price for this flytrap stayed the same as the past usual price of 250 for other flytraps.

Anyways, cannot wait to get the other 4 flytraps and place them

Thanks Storm8 for this flytrap offer! :love_heart:

Lapetshop7
12-10-21, 09:31 PM
Right! I love it lol .. now I'm saving the rest of my gems for hopefully maybe a new years sale or something lol.. even a valentine one hahaha.. I'm too obsessed with sales and don't think they give us enough lol

Yes but you got the nice Christmas Fly Trap

Natasha_07
12-10-21, 09:49 PM
Not a single reindeer.

TwixAndScones
12-12-21, 04:40 AM
Received more of the flytraps

Got the first 1 last year and the last 4 today. Very nice.

TwixAndScones
12-12-21, 05:04 AM
Not a single reindeer.

I don't think this will be the final sale for this month. As this one ends before 25/12 is even here.

Not that it will guarantee the reindeer or anything in particular special being brought back, but I do think there's a bit of hope for one more sale - in my personal opinion.

As they have done two sales in the past at least once. Like a mini one and then the main one before during I think around this time of last year.

judyandthecat
12-13-21, 02:32 PM
The Snowman is on sale for 25 gems.
Only for 23 more hours.
Let me tell you about this Snowman.
If you touch him, his nose falls off.
He then looks around and bends down, picks up his nose and puts it back on his face.
He is a must have.

Lapetshop7
12-14-21, 09:14 AM
It's so cute! I had to check to make sure I didn't already have it, but I didn't so I bought one!! Great buy

The Snowman is on sale for 25 gems.
Only for 23 more hours.
Let me tell you about this Snowman.
If you touch him, his nose falls off.
He then looks around and bends down, picks up his nose and puts it back on his face.
He is a must have.

Lapetshop7
12-14-21, 09:15 AM
Thanks storm8 for putting some cute cheap items for sale!! I really hope we get 25 gem items again in other sales! That was really awesome!!

Allie0105
12-14-21, 02:49 PM
I bought the gingerbread house and it is just sitting there like it needs to build but it won’t do it so all I have is a enclosure with a toolbox above it. I have force closed and nothing seems to work. Does anyone Havel any suggestions please?

I’ve tried to upload a screenshot but without success.

judyandthecat
12-14-21, 05:29 PM
@ ExcalS8

I am flagging this over for you.
Are you playing on android or iOS?

I bought the gingerbread house and it is just sitting there like it needs to build but it won’t do it so all I have is a enclosure with a toolbox above it. I have force closed and nothing seems to work. Does anyone Havel any suggestions please?

ExcalS8
12-14-21, 06:11 PM

Looking into this. I've tentatively pushed an interim fix where new Gingerbread House purchases work properly, but still investigating what can be done about existing purchases.

Allie0105
12-15-21, 11:54 PM
@ ExcalS8

I am flagging this over for you.
Are you playing on android or iOS?

I’m playing on iOS.

Allie0105
12-15-21, 11:56 PM
Looking into this. I've tentatively pushed an interim fix where new Gingerbread House purchases work properly, but still investigating what can be done about existing purchases.

Thank you for investigating. I now have a toolbox with a green tick but it won’t let me go any further.

Allie0105
12-18-21, 08:53 PM
Thank you for investigating. I now have a toolbox with a green tick but it won’t let me go any further.

I was wondering if there is an update to this. I still have a building box - like when a building is being built - with a toolbox with a tick but still no gingerbread house.