PDA

View Full Version : Why am I only receiving Energy Refill?

xokay
04-28-11, 06:42 AM
I send one request every day to all of my neighbours. I break up the materials I need and send each kind of one small group of neighbours. I don't really understand why all I seem to be receiving are energy refills, or something completely different than I asked for. Is anyone noticing this? It's kind of funny to me because most of my neighbours from this game are on this forum and I've seen a bunch of people say they want basically anything other than energy refills. I'm not sure whether my neighbours don't care/understand about the request system or whether it's the glitch that I've noticed people mention, where they try and send one material, and it says another was sent. Anyone have any idea?!

TheFluffySlipper
04-28-11, 06:50 AM
I'm not sure whether it's a glitch or not, there does seem to be a few, but you can decline the gifts you don't want and they aren't included in your 20 limit per day. You just can't get another gift from that neighbour.

driftboutique
04-28-11, 09:29 AM
It's pretty weird. But I've started accepting the building material gifts I didn't request, I figure I can stockpile them for future buildings.

xokay
04-28-11, 10:50 AM
I'm not sure whether it's a glitch or not, there does seem to be a few, but you can decline the gifts you don't want and they aren't included in your 20 limit per day. You just can't get another gift from that neighbour.

Yeah, I know, and I have declined some, but at the same time, it doesn't help me to decline them because I have about 30 neighbours and still seem to be getting only like 10 gifts a day. Oh well!

kooky panda
04-28-11, 12:55 PM
I think the problem is that people are getting tons of nbrs so they can run down list and get the xp and energy points. I have found that a lot of the nbrs I started with are
doing the " random gifting" in morning. They just gift everyone the same thing is the morning. Half of the time, after I go tour them they never come back to see me(or least do not post).

I personally have kept my nbrs to 40 so I can take the time to visit all of them each day. I do check the gift request before gifting a nbr -- I also tell them all to post to my wall what they want. If they want something besides energy I'll keep the post until after I gift them. I also try to gift back what someone sends me.

As I suggested on earlier this week, I wish team lava could put pictures on the buildings that are in the course of construction, so I would know what items were needed by what pictures were showing on a nbrs building.

xokay
04-28-11, 04:08 PM
As I suggested on earlier this week, I wish team lava could put pictures on the buildings that are in the course of construction, so I would know what items were needed by what pictures were showing on a nbrs building.

THAT is a brilliant idea.

Rachael98
04-28-11, 04:17 PM

Genius. Complete genius. That is a brilliant suggestion.

JennyWuzHere
05-02-11, 07:10 PM
I send one request every day to all of my neighbours. I break up the materials I need and send each kind of one small group of neighbours. I don't really understand why all I seem to be receiving are energy refills, or something completely different than I asked for. Is anyone noticing this? It's kind of funny to me because most of my neighbours from this game are on this forum and I've seen a bunch of people say they want basically anything other than energy refills. I'm not sure whether my neighbours don't care/understand about the request system or whether it's the glitch that I've noticed people mention, where they try and send one material, and it says another was sent. Anyone have any idea?!

This is because, when ever ypu send them a gift, they automatically press the 'gift back' option. And once they do that, they can't send the gift you requested because they already have sent you a gift.

Thats a possible reason why.

celshark
05-03-11, 08:42 AM
I have a ton of neighbors, whenever I see a material request I choose to accept it. Since that is bugged it sometimes,sends them an entirely different item. At the end,of my day, before bed, I gift everyone else 3 energy pk.

xokay
05-03-11, 10:24 AM
Personally, I never send energy. If no one requests anything in particular, I send everyone a random building material that I anticipate will be needed at one point or another.

justshasha
05-03-11, 01:04 PM
I usually only get on after work to play. I accept any materials requests that were sent, then before I go to bed I send everyone else energy. Right now for my game play I only accept energy gifts, I finished all my service buildings and no offense, but with the rate the updates come around, it might be forever before I need any materials....lol The energy comes in handy when you have a few more crops to harvest or to collect money from buildings. I don't always have time to tour neighbors to get energy, so these are perfect and small enough where if you are close to leveling you dont lose alot of energy.