PDA

View Full Version : Gates

sophiacml
04-28-11, 12:41 AM
Does anyone notice that the visitors don't come in from the gates. They appear suddenly on the path. That seems a bit weird especially TL created us to get gates. I thought having another entrance may have actually generate more visitors but reality of the game is no...

hawk8
04-28-11, 06:14 AM
I too have noticed the visitors appearing out of thin air and wondered why they dont come though the gates such as other story games have customers coming through the doors

xokay
04-28-11, 06:28 AM
Yeah, I find that really weird considering how the other games work. Guess we're the beta testers, huh?

TheFluffySlipper
04-28-11, 06:37 AM
Well my guess is they are wanting to prevent users from 'closing' their zoos.

sophiacml
04-28-11, 06:52 AM
Good grief! That's about it. I agree!

driftboutique
04-28-11, 09:31 AM
Not only that, I have noticed visitors wandering into inappropriate places, like through my hot dog stand 

Definitely some bugs still waiting to be squished.

adamthefarmer
04-28-11, 03:38 PM

I didn't think of that, but I bet you are correct! :)

Rachael98
04-28-11, 04:07 PM
I agree with TheFluffySlipper. But then, in eg. RS, there's a reason that you'd want to. There isn't in ZS. In regards to the Hot Dog stand concern, e-mail support@TeamLava.com.

Shroomville
04-28-11, 10:55 PM
I come to find gates and paths r a waste of good space in the beginning of the game. The visitors do nothing to benefit the zoo. I have no gates or paths atm. And growing fast cause of the extra crop space.

TheFluffySlipper
04-29-11, 01:07 AM
I come to find gates and paths r a waste of good space in the beginning of the game. The visitors do nothing to benefit the zoo. I have no gates or paths atm. And growing fast cause of the extra crop space.

Well that certainly stops the 'closing the door' dilemma! LOL

driftboutique
04-29-11, 08:58 AM
In regards to the Hot Dog stand concern, e-mail support@TeamLava.com.

Are you kidding? I've got an unresolved ticket about ten gems going missing that's over two weeks old. I'm really not that bothered about the ghost in the hot dog stand, lol.