PDA

View Full Version : Leaderboard Event

MajicHearts
11-22-21, 09:06 AM
Is anybody going to start a post about the new Leaderboard Event and the dragon to breed? (Nightmist - Red and Black) I got the new Nightmist dragon, on both games, if anybody cares.

rumour59
11-22-21, 09:45 AM
Is anybody going to start a post about the new Leaderboard Event and the dragon to breed? (Nightmist - Red and Black) I got the new Nightmist dragon, on both games, if anybody cares.

I too have Nightmist, Fairytale and Fire along with Night and Playful.

Frostyforest34
11-22-21, 10:45 AM
I posted about the new leaderboard a couple days ago, but I just tacked it onto the end of the thread about the last leaderboard. My post was mildly informative, and you might want to check it out.

Ellerslie6
11-22-21, 01:58 PM
I’ve had difficulty staying on the site for more than a few minutes at a time. Too frustrating to keep trying. I am focused on games with less glitches.

shortdanzr
11-22-21, 03:51 PM
i have the egg. i can't upload it. keeps saying failed

MajicHearts
11-22-21, 07:35 PM
I posted about the new leaderboard a couple days ago, but I just tacked it onto the end of the thread about the last leaderboard. My post was mildly informative, and you might want to check it out.

Thank you! I will look at your post.

Ellerslie6
11-23-21, 01:49 PM
I’m getting the feeling many of the regular contributors have given up on the game.

mymonta
11-23-21, 02:04 PM
I’m getting the feeling many of the regular contributors have given up on the game.

Yep, that is my assessment as well. And a few of the more prolific contributors to the forum have been, you know, "gotten rid of."

SpiritWind00
11-23-21, 03:29 PM
closing thread.
Please note that any player can create a new thread when a new event comes out (please wait till you know what it is so you can name it appropriately and use the common naming conventions). A mod will sticky the thread if needed.