PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story: Black Friday Sale Suggestion Thread

pixiegamer
11-08-21, 02:46 PM
Mod Note:

Past sales have gone live around 12 PM (noon) PST. If you are reading this, and the sale has not yet started, please be patient. The team has been made aware that bakers are eagerly awaiting the sale :)

--Pixie

Hi everyone,

The Black Friday Countdown is on!! What items would you like to see in a Black Friday Sale in Bakery Story?

(Context for new players: Black Friday is an annual sale that occurs in Bakery Story the day after American Thanksgiving. This year, it will fall on November 26. Past years have seen steeply discounted box prizes, expansions, retired decor, and even gems!)

Whether it's furniture items; older decorations; box prizes; or discounts on boxes/existing items/expansions, please post below what you'd like to see on sale. Black Friday has seen all kinds of items in the past, so feel free to post items from other seasons too! Pictures of items are highly encouraged.

https://i.imgur.com/pKg24QD.jpeg

Note: this thread is for existing items in the game only. If there's something new you'd like to see come to Bakery Story, please post your ideas in the Theme Suggestions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?55345-Bakery-Story-Theme-Suggestions) thread. Please also note that while suggestions will be taken into account, it is ultimately at the Storm8 Staff's discretion as to what actually comes on sale at the time the sale(s) go(es) live.

Francys08
11-08-21, 10:11 PM
Gem dispenser

Date night and Heart cake

Please reduce the price of magic stove and the magic drink machine for IOS and Android users

Please reduce the price of the appliance slots

Coffee Pods

MamaFoodie
11-09-21, 01:26 PM
I would like to see an old goal appliance sale

kimmy42
11-09-21, 02:11 PM
61204Chinese New Year
61205Curling
61206Donut Display/Tower/Sofa
61207Winterland
61208Duck Fountain

kimmy42
11-09-21, 02:14 PM
61209Teacup Fountain
61210Ice Cream Stand
61211Gelato Stand
61212Garden Pavilion
61213Stained Glass

Bakerbettym
11-10-21, 08:52 AM
Haunted house and Pampered oven please! 🙏🏻

Natasha_07
11-10-21, 09:10 AM
New expansions on big discounts for coins.

Restaurant4576
11-10-21, 02:07 PM
Jazz drummer and Crystal piano

San Francisco, Washington Monument and Liberty cake

Pie bakers

Gem dispenser even if you guys increase or decrease the price

Winterland

Dainty piano

Old goal ovens for sale

charaekin
11-11-21, 07:35 AM
I have a long list?.Sorry! It consists of Autumn, Thanksgiving, Winter and Christmas stuff.

Floor Decor:
Autumn Decor - cranberry candles, warm fireplace, autumn lamp, harvest display, bakesgiving cornucopia, fall arch and fall bread.
Thanksgiving Decor - Thanksgiving feast, pie sale, pilgrim vase, Turkey and Thankful cupcakes.
Winter Decor - snowy dividers, winter fireplace, winter coat rack and icy fireplace.
Christmas Decor - All 9 reindeer,elf bake shop, Mrs. Claus, cookies and milk.

Wall Decor:
Autumn windows
Frosted window
Icy Windows

Wallpaper and Tiles:
Fall leaves tile
Sparkling pink tiles
Snowy tiles
Icy tiles
Icy brick wallpaper

Tables/Chairs:
Woodland table
Autumn table
Thanksgiving table/chairs

AlGutAr
11-11-21, 12:29 PM
Oh PLEASE an expansions crazy sale would be AMAZING! Like a really good sale!. I'm on level 99 already and there's nothing more to do but to buy stuff and goals for new ovens but with no place for them, geez it is terrible! We should have a bigger oven limit once we reach the last level or at least when we buy an expansion (too expensive for just a line >>> sad sad sad sad)

Charliesangelcats
11-11-21, 06:43 PM
Wow! So many things i missed out on. Some pumpkin baskets, flower wagons, duck fountain, some of the older ovens with all recipes open or the chance to open them. Haunted houses, trick or treat houses. Snowy houses, beach ⛱ houses, candles shaped like pumpkins, anykind of flowers, maybe birthdate flowers or flowers for each season. I see so many level 99 bakerys with some of the older tables and decor and wish i could have a chance of having some of the same! Some people who play miss some of the goals due to un foreseen circumstances and have to stop playing to take care of real life.
Hugs ❤ to all
brag's end bakery
aka id charliesangelcats

appledumplin
11-11-21, 06:45 PM
61209Teacup Fountain
61210Ice Cream Stand
61211Gelato Stand
61212Garden Pavilion
61213Stained Glass

Would love to see the stained glass windows brought back!

Natasha_07
11-15-21, 11:09 AM
New expansions on big discounts for coins.

Forgot to add, it would be nice to have appliance slots on discounts as well.

DawnLovesDD
11-16-21, 02:22 PM
Snow Globe Table, Ice Crystal Table, Gingerbread Table, Candy Cane Table, Showman Table, Time Table, Winter Wedding, Xmas Lights, Frosted Branch Table, Snowflake Table, Light Table, Gingerbread, Gift Wrap Table, Christmas Table, Tarten Table, Snowball Table, Frost Table, Red Rose, Autumn Table, Ice Table, Leaf Table, Sidewalk Table, Holiday Table, Vintage Fall Table, Tri Leaf Table, Snowy Table, Fall Leaves Table, Umbrella Table, Snowy Table

Snow Globe Stool, Duo Leaf Chair, Time Stool, Snowflake Stool, Gingerbread, Vintage Fall Chair, Snowball Stool, Red Rose, Candy Chair, Ornament Stool, Sidewalk Chair, Gift Wrap, Mint Chocolate Chair, Winter Frost Chair, Candy Cane Chair, Flourishing Chair, Leaf Chair

Turquoise Door, Autumn Window

Cupid Corner Booth, Urban Palm, Candy Cane Bench, LIT Trees, Peppermint Couch, Bakesgiving Cornucopia, Ice Sculpture, Giant Candy Cane, Polar Bear, Candy Carousel, Pastry Hub, Gingerbread Baker, Duck Fountain, Dancer and Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Blitzen, Rudolph, Mistletoe Arch, Holiday Waitress, Lotus Fountain, Holiday Cupcakes, Pile of Leaves, Fall Plant, Barista Italiano, Ice Cream Sofa, Neapolitan Sofa, Balloon Picnic, Sled Penguins, Gelato Bar
Gelato Machine, Garden Glow Tree, Antique Street Sign, Fall Baker, Fall Tree, Fall Cake Display, Tarten Cabinet, Romantic Skate, Elf Bake Shop, Reindeer Mailbox, Holiday Bear, Turkey Cupcakes, Snowflake Sculpture, Igloo, Snowy Fences, Pilgrim Vase, Snowman Tree, Candy Cane Fence, Victorian Couch, Garden Glow, Coffee Shop, Santas Workshop Workshop, Little Helper, Autumn Topiary, Santa Penguin, Gingerbread Baker, Autumn Foilage, Gelato Stand, Barista Counter, NYE Celebration, Garden Tea Party, Secret Garden, Thankful Turkey, Prep Bakers, Winter Wedding, Pie Bakers, Love Ice Sculpture, Candy Cane Light, Light Up Tree, Pumpkin Divider, Donut Display, Winterland, Teacup Fountain, Ice Cream Stand, Gelato Stand, Garden Pavilion, Stained Glass

Tiara Counter

Deafwitch
11-16-21, 08:31 PM
I would love to see some old/removed crates back on market for Black Friday sales! Especially more so on the holiday ones like Halloween and Christmas!

Sprinklessweettreats
11-17-21, 01:14 PM
Please please have the gem dispensers. I wanted a couple for the past few years!!!

geordieprogman
11-19-21, 07:39 AM
I'd like the "Treasure Island" floor decoration please :)

qtrubi
11-19-21, 11:11 PM
Glassed Love
Cupid Corner Booth

Royal Booth, Jazz Drummer, Standing Bassist, Crystal Piano, Trumpet Player

Winter Oven, Jazz Oven, Musical Drink Machine

Snowy counter

qtrubi
11-19-21, 11:13 PM
Haunted Cemetery

Mummy Head table

tennysonrobin
11-22-21, 02:46 AM
Please bring back all items in the Harvest Moon Festival and the Spring Garden goals. Please please please!!

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?84747-BAKERY-GOALS-2015-Sep-16-Harvest-Moon-Festival
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89758-BAKERY-GOALS-2016-Mar-09-Spring-Garden

1989serpiente
11-23-21, 02:05 AM
coincido contigo

TwixAndScones
11-24-21, 01:55 PM
Again a bit late to the BF discussion and suggestions.

But I would like to the the Musical Gift box offered again. I do want to try again for a 2nd boom bot.

Fields of Flowers

Turquoise Door

At this point this is all I would really want to see. I would be satisfied even if the Fields of Flowers were the only thing brought back out of my list. I'd buy it with gems (and money) if I had to instead of it's original and previous cost of the coins. I just really want it.

Halloweenie10
11-24-21, 09:29 PM
Stained glass window. I think it also comes with a matching divider It has a floral design in pastel colors. Saw it under players favorite items in game.

Brown framed round arched windows. High level player had it. Not sure the name but it was so nice. Might have had a matching door as well.

Red snow covered door.

Please add doors and windows from previous goals or ones not in the design mode. Not really much variety there. Door and windows really make a bakery personalized. Because most players have the same plain white framed ones. Really like to see more choices. Have gems ready for these items should they be available.

Older fall or Autumn decor. Not that crazy about the current fall crates in the design mode.

I second the Chinese New Year decor someone else posted. Looks awesome.

Tree decor. Past Autumn tree decor. Glowing tree decor.

Pink palm tree. Saw a veteran player had it. Really want this as well. Cool to make an 80s theme decor with it.

Halloweenie10
11-25-21, 06:20 AM
Turquoise Door

Would really love to get it on my TnS bakery. It would match just right! Please bring it back

I would love if this was part if the Black Friday sale! Just never enough doors and windows to me. Especially when I see level 99 players with doors and windows I can't buy. Please bring door this back.

That Mahjong table also. Pretty cool. Never saw anyone have that. Bring it back please.

I agree with the topiaries. I will mention again pink palm trees. Not sure the name if it but it's exactly what they are. They look cool and different.

Have gems ready for these items! Please make them available.

sugarcookie0508
11-26-21, 07:08 AM
Does anyone know when the Black friday sale goes live?

charaekin
11-26-21, 07:59 AM
In the past they’ve advertised the sale a couple of days before. I haven’t heard anything.

Halloweenie10
11-26-21, 09:14 AM
I'm also wondering about it as well. Hopefully the delay just means they are adding things from this thread?! That would be wonderful surprise and good excuse for the wait. Mean not a good look making us wait. Such a fan of this game woke up to check the forum. Waited until others to reply here. If it's delayed at least take some of our suggestions to make up for it. Have my gems ready.

pixiegamer
11-26-21, 10:02 AM
Does anyone know when the Black friday sale goes live?

I believe last year it started at 12 PM (noon) Pacific Time - so, about 3 hours from now. Let's give the team a little more time :)

In the past they’ve advertised the sale a couple of days before. I haven’t heard anything.

I checked in regarding the lack of pop-ups. Hopefully it's just an oversight. We've been getting sales in Bakery throughout the year, so no reason to think Black Friday should be any different. But I'll check again just in case :)

sugarcookie0508
11-26-21, 10:22 AM
[QUOTE=pixiegamer;1660728]I believe last year it started at 12 PM (noon) Pacific Time - so, about 3 hours from now. Let's give the team a little more time :)

I remember the times when the sale used to start at around 10-12 AM in Europe... That was in 2017 or 2018 I believe, that?s why I was a bit concerned :)

sugarcookie0508
11-26-21, 11:01 AM
I mean...since we’re all waiting anyway... would love to see this item back :)

Bobbie_35
11-26-21, 11:27 AM
I would love to see the Woodland decor with the deer resting by the stream. Also, some of the old appliances like the Frappuccino maker and the snowman appliances!!

AnnirasSweets
11-26-21, 12:33 PM
Sale thread is up here (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?113034)

pixiegamer
11-26-21, 12:39 PM
Closing thread since sale has started. Please direct the discussion to the Sale Thread here (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?113034). Thank you :)