PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: Black Friday sale suggestions

SpiritWind00
11-03-21, 09:39 PM

What would you like to see in our Black Friday sales? Looking forward to your hearing your ideas!

Note:
* Please only ask for items, not game features - this is a dedicated sales thread after all...
* No guarantees we will see these items, but it will give the team a chance to see what sort of items we would like to see for either this sale or any future sales.

Whilst not an item, I'd like to see things we can purchase for COINS and not just for gems.

To help you, here are some very general ideas ...

* decoration pieces like walls and gates (I think we all have enough floating watering cans and yellow arrows!)
* past Baron's tent limited time released items
* gift with gems released items
* alicorns / energy sources
* trade ticket / permit droppers (or something new to help with windchaser permits!)
* ???

[lol, I left my cursor on the screen when I created that picture! oops! :love_heart:]

RonjaR82
11-03-21, 10:58 PM
Like SpiritWind, I would love to see some of the sale items (deco only) available for COINS. :love_heart:

It would be great is you could include Trees, Bushes, Plants and other (deco only) items from previous events for a reasonable price. (just like the paths for 1 GEM, that is great for players who love to decorate)
And please make them storable (makes decorating so much more pleasant and easy, and that's one of the biggest strengths of this game right? ;))

I would also be very pleased to see decoration droppers and past adventure prizes
The different kind of Wisps would also be great, haven't seen them included in a sale for a long time.

And last but not least, it would be great to have an energy dropper for around 100 Gems. It's happened in the past, but recently they are very expensive.

Ow, and I would love to see that guy (?) that drops Council Scrolls. It was a Gem gift right?
Edit, The Mysterious Man (thanks SpiritWind!)

SpiritWind00
11-03-21, 11:32 PM
Yes, the mysterious man - he is on my wish list for sure if he appears.

Good choices! :)

geordieprogman
11-03-21, 11:56 PM
I'd love to have the Haunted Keep. I just missed out on it during the event and was gutted about it. That is my most wished for item.

RonjaR82
11-04-21, 12:29 AM
I'd love to have the Haunted Keep. I just missed out on it during the event and was gutted about it. That is my most wished for item.

What's the Haunted Keep? I can't find it in the Inventory or Building Guide.

farmerted7
11-04-21, 10:23 AM
#1 = Seal of the Dark Elf dropper

Also,
Fireworks Gnome
Waking flower (as well as other plants and trees from prior events)
A Royal road lookalike so we can have more than 99 (as stone path=cobblestone path)

RobinCradles
11-04-21, 01:36 PM
The mysterious man (maybe it’s too early) would be amazinggggg (total wishful thinking, I know)

LAND SALE PRETTY PLEASE! All the past land sales I wasn’t far along enough in the game to be able to purchase them. Now I’ve expanded enough to open them but they are so darn expensive.

Any high coin dropper (I love my pyramid)

Of course any energy source would be a treat. When I first started there was a spring sale that had I think Destriers and maybe one alicorn for 100 gems or so. I had no idea at the time how valuable these have been in progressing in the game. If I had known I would have purchased so many more!

geordieprogman
11-04-21, 01:54 PM
What's the Haunted Keep? I can't find it in the Inventory or Building Guide.

It's used for adventures. It's in the hub under royal buildings.

ShibuyaCloth
11-04-21, 02:11 PM
https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/rsc/thumb315000.png_2v_31020.pngHaunted Keep (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inventory2.html?Pattern=Haunted%20Keep,Name=true#_ HauntedKeep) - (Card (https://www.portailsmm.com/cs/inv/CastleStory-HauntedKeep.png))Storable:YesInfo:Your Knights can go on more Adventures here, if they don't mind a few ghastly hitchhikers! Haunted Keep Adventures take longer than Castle Adventures. Limited-time Adventures will...Type:BuildingClass:KeepSource:EventSize:4x4 Royal Points:100Sell:Item cannot be sold!Used for:AdventureEvents:Monster Mash Ball - October 2016 ('https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94642')Cap:1Link:https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?94642

More a Halloween item! But a very nice addition to the realm as it allows an extra adventure.

mymonta
11-04-21, 03:17 PM
Oh, now that I know what it is, I would also like to get a Haunted Keep!

RobinCradles
11-04-21, 03:41 PM
Haunted Keep is now number one desire for me!

venatemp
11-04-21, 04:30 PM
Lair of beasts please :)

cccymaaa
11-04-21, 05:01 PM
Royal Exchange please :)

brown9598
11-04-21, 06:06 PM
Beastbane display please

SylvanSanctuary
11-04-21, 08:02 PM
My #1 wish is for a land sale.

It would be nice if they did a discount on some of the gem buildings. They used to do half priced Wizards School, Cabbage Hut, Barracks, Gold Mine, etc. That was really appreciated.

Different citizens available for crowns would also be appreciated. I REALLY want Hewitt. Other favorites I do not have are Pork Chop, Hana, Zabrina, or Batty. It would be great to have a new mix of citizens to choose from.

There were a lot of beautiful items from the past. Right now I have winter on the brain so I would like the Gnomeman from the Snowglobe Shakedown and I will always regret not storing the Snowy Pine from Gingerbread Genealogy.

Also, log paths.

RonjaR82
11-04-21, 10:54 PM
It's used for adventures. It's in the hub under royal buildings.

... More a Halloween item! But a very nice addition to the realm as it allows an extra adventure.

Thanks geordie and Shibuya! (does it work the same as the Barracks, 1 adventure every 2 days?)

Oh, now that I know what it is, I would also like to get a Haunted Keep!

Haunted Keep is now number one desire for me!

Count me in too! Haunted Keep is my new number 1 most desired sale building! :D

Katnessbella
11-05-21, 12:15 AM
i would like to see the love shack come back for those that wasnt playing the game back then.

cavegirl1
11-05-21, 01:22 AM
I would love to see Greselda's Fountain on sale. It is a lovely deco only item with animation and I don't think I have ever seen it on sale.

And I agree on trees and shrubs from previous events that are deco only.

MacieQueen
11-05-21, 01:26 AM
Barracks please

lmirul
11-05-21, 04:23 PM
Can we please please have the option to buy more Royal Road, like you did with the Stone Path.

I?d also love to see the Blossom Tree, Galaxy Tree and Tree of Scholars; they are just beautiful to decorate the kingdom in :)

AmberWillowWinter
11-07-21, 10:33 AM
Ditto for haunted keep - I have been absolutely craving that!

Plus, mysterious man for elusive scrolls, oh, please please please....

For new releases if any, purple a butterfly that drops the purple seal would be fantastic! I have all the other butterflies and we are missing a niche...

Appreciate all suggestions really, e.g. deco from past events. There were pink bushes and cute snowy pines, for instance. Would love to have them in inventory. : )

And love shack of course! : )

Natasha_07
11-08-21, 06:04 AM
All previous Christmas items, I would also like to purchase the 'Snowy Cabin' as I missed it on BF last year.

Thank you.

dupel
11-08-21, 07:24 AM
We need one more building for tickets trading.

hagypagy
11-12-21, 09:02 PM
Love the Black Friday Sale!
Hopefully Storm8 will throw in a couple of my suggestions. :eek::cool:
Here’s my list:

Narwhal

Tide Turtle

Ceremonial Elephant

Medieval Drummer

Royal Road (another 99)
- similar to the extra Cobblestone Paths that were added in previous sales.

Ocean Floor Path

Oasis Saplings/Trees

I’d love to see a lot of the previous events’ trees and flowers on sale.
(for coins)

I’d also love to see a new character - the Kingdom Jester!
(A regular version of the Ghostly Jester)

And we do need something that drops the Seal Of The Dark Elf.
Perhaps another dark elf character?

Thanks Storm8 for creating such beautiful items and characters that we all love so much! :love_heart:

JLEB143
11-13-21, 10:10 AM
Sorry if this is long but Please consider!

Clock tower with limit of at least 2 because I need 2 :love_heart:

Glass Palace set (palace, dragon , carriage ..etc)

Half off white weekly white Alicorn's ,Destrier, Rouncey..Please it's been 3 years!!!

Rose Palisades , Glass Bottle Palisades, Tea light Palisades

Sun mosaic tiles for 1 gems

Meadow tree

Grand blossom tree
For coins please!!! No more than one gems at least! We're poor! Lol

Paradise blooms, Autumn blooms, Sprite Blooms, Moon flower, sunburst flower. :love_heart:

Forest Dahlia,Meadow Tree, Forest tree, Forest thistle, fire lily, ice lily

Astor
Feanor (I missed him twice)

I 2nd haunted keep

I do like the idea of bringing all the wisps back. I even want the caged one. Maybe create a dark seal one too! Or Amber and Hagypagy's idea.

Stymie52
11-16-21, 07:36 AM
I would like to see the Ocean Floor Path in the Black Friday sale. I did some decorating after expansions, and ran out of them. They are beautiful in water areas!

Kikilieb
11-16-21, 08:45 AM
I really really really need an orange flyger very much! I am hoping he will be on sale either black Friday or any Monday sale.

And now I definitely want a haunted keep

Kaspernme1
11-18-21, 10:50 PM
Guaranteed Fang Beast spawned (22 hour timer). Guaranteed Seal of Faun dropper (2 day timer)

RobinCradles
11-19-21, 11:46 AM
I really enjoy my Treeple, beaver and portapillar. They all similarly drop grass patch, tree stump & wooden beam. I recall someone on the forum mentioning it would be cool to have a creature that dropped equivalent rock items which I think would be awesome!

Examples: it would drop rock pile, stone block and rare rock outcropping. I would love that so much! I probably waste more energy clicking on them instead of using the workshops to make these items but they are fun rewards to receive and make weekday warrior enjoyable to already have the needed items in storage.

robotparade
11-20-21, 01:58 PM
Spellbound Bloom!

castledonia
11-20-21, 03:20 PM
i would like to see the love shack come back for those that wasnt playing the game back then.

Yes please. I had it from my original game, but lost it when I had to restart. It?s very missed! Please bring back the Love Shack!

Would also like return of and/or discounted
Haunted keep
Beast bane display
Wizard school
Barracks
Naga
Destrier
The yellow wisp

Thank you!

ChezSweet
11-23-21, 04:56 AM

I would also like to see the love shack offered!! I find it extremely unfair for only the oldest players to be able to craft Alicorns while the rest of us have to buy them!

SpiritWind00
11-24-21, 05:12 PM
Hi all, I'm going to close this thread later today / early tomorrow so when the BF sale goes live we can use our dedicated sales thread so we keep everything together. I want to thank you for posting your suggestions and wish lists here and I can't wait to see what is released. Last call if you haven't already posted and you've been meaning to. :)

SpiritWind00
11-26-21, 02:13 AM
Closing thread... please post what's on offer in the Sales thread when the sale goes live soon: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?110217-Castle-Story-2020-Doorbuster-sales-Limited-time-offers-Sales-information