PDA

View Full Version : All food on counters gone in weirdly short time

ambershek
11-01-21, 04:47 AM
From what I remember, I had at least 5 recipes, each with at least 2000 dishes on the counters when I left the game. I came back in 30 minutes and all food was gone. I don?t think this number of dishes can be all served in such short period of time. I reopened the game but it didn?t help. This is the second time (large amount of food gone in short period of time) since this cruise started. What?s wrong? Is there a way I can get my food back?

JustKay
02-02-22, 12:15 AM
From what I remember, I had at least 5 recipes, each with at least 2000 dishes on the counters when I left the game. I came back in 30 minutes and all food was gone. I don?t think this number of dishes can be all served in such short period of time. I reopened the game but it didn?t help. This is the second time (large amount of food gone in short period of time) since this cruise started. What?s wrong? Is there a way I can get my food back?

I've noticed this happen to me a few times too. I suspect that the game calculates the food sold and money made based on the difference between the last login time and the recent login time, however the last login time might be referenced off data saved to the device. That might mean that if your device Operating System did some cleaning up of game data (to make space) or if you moved the game from one device to another, the calculation might get thrown off and you end up cashing out all your food into coin (because the game can't calculate a more exact sell through rate).