PDA

View Full Version : Can't breed my wooly mammoths!!!

Shaydy
04-27-11, 02:59 PM
I have 2 wooly mammoths and every time I try to breed them it let's me get as far as selecting and then there's no egg in the nest. I have enough gems so I don't get what's happening or what I am doing wrong.:confused:

Rachael98
04-27-11, 03:03 PM
I have 2 wooly mammoths and every time I try to breed them it let's me get as far as selecting and then there's no egg in the nest. I have enough gems so I don't get what's happening or what I am doing wrong.:confused:

Do you have enough money to breed them? Depending on whether you already have an infant in the enclosure that can affect it, but if you only have two. Well, if you have got enough money to breed and it still doesn't work, e-mail support@teamlava.com.

celshark
04-27-11, 07:13 PM
Same issue with my tigers, can't breed them. I think its bugged cuz I made a thread about this issue in the feedback and bug reports section and group magma responded. We'll see if they fix it.

How much those mammoth cost u and how much gems they want for the baby?

sewingsue
04-28-11, 03:15 AM
I'm having the same issue with my turtles. I have 2 of them & I have the 5 gems needed for breeding. But when I try breeding it just shows an empty nest!

kooky panda
04-28-11, 01:03 PM
I have found that the breeding is glitchy. finally got my crocs and Koala bear to breed in nest. I tried frog this morning and would not take. (yesterday had problems with croc and Koala).
I found you just need to keep trying. It will eventually take.

kooky panda
04-28-11, 01:05 PM
Same issue with my tigers, can't breed them. I think its bugged cuz I made a thread about this issue in the feedback and bug reports section and group magma responded. We'll see if they fix it.

How much those mammoth cost u and how much gems they want for the baby?

The cost to breed a gem animal is 1/2 of the cost of the original animal. For example Koala cost 22 gems to buy. To breed it cost 11 gems.

sissy8
04-28-11, 02:20 PM
i guess they are just gay they won t breed:)

Rachael98
04-28-11, 02:48 PM
i guess they are just gay they won t breed:)

I'm sorry, but is that really necessary? I would guess that TeamLava are working on a fix if it's glitched, although it appears (apparently) that you can't breed I'd a baby's already in the enclosure. I think it becomes fully fledged after a day.

RageofMars
04-28-11, 03:14 PM
I think monkeys are having the same problem when trying to breed after 4.

TheFluffySlipper
04-29-11, 01:30 AM
Really not adding to the discussion here I know, but I can't help but think each time I see this thread that 'breeding my wooly mammoth' just sounds too much like a euphamism to me.

Oh, yes. I am that immature ;)

kooky panda
04-29-11, 09:25 AM
Yeah late yesterday everything I tried to breed all went through with no problems!!!

GroupMagma
04-29-11, 09:33 AM
I'll run this by our engineers and see if we can't test out this feature more. Are there specific animals this seems to occur more often with?

kooky panda
04-29-11, 09:36 AM
I'll run this by our engineers and see if we can't test out this feature more. Are there specific animals this seems to occur more often with?

I had no problems yesterday, but the few days before I could run any coin animals, but I had problems breeding gem animals.

celshark
04-29-11, 03:36 PM
I am having trouble specifically with the tigers. They are the only gem animals I have a pair of. It requires 6 gems to breed them and I have 8 gems currently.

Shroomville
04-30-11, 02:43 AM
Yesterday I had problems with my elephants. I tried 10 times no egg so I gave up and breed a different animal.