PDA

View Full Version : Spooky Silver Screen - 2021 October 13

judyandthecat
10-13-21, 02:27 PM
Witches Cats and Big Black Bats we are having a new Community Event!

Get your tickets to this year's spookiest movie event! In this Event, you and other Farm Story 2 players will collect items to earn individual and community prizes!

1. Buy the Monster Under the Bed from the Market to start collecting Movie Collectibles.
2. Send Deliveries to earn upgrade parts like Halloween Popcorn, Candied Apples and Electric Candy Rocks.
3. Upgrade the Monster Under the Bed with these parts to earn higher amounts of Movie Collectibles.
4. Collect Movies Collectibles to unlock awesome prizes.

Want even more Halloween Popcorn, Candied Apples and Electric Candy Rocks? Purchase a Haunted Snack Cart in the Market!

Once you collect enough items to earn the first individual prize, the second individual prize will unlock. Fully complete the World Event to get all the items you need to craft a spooky haunted friend, the Zombie Ticket Taker or Bunny Bride of Frankenstein! After the Farm Story 2 community collects enough items to earn a community prize, all players who have collected enough items to be eligible will receive it. Your prizes will be placed in your storage. Have fun!

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248488&viewfull=1#post1248488

Getting Started
1. (instructions on event screen)
2. Upgrade your Monster Under the Bed by completing 12 Goals
3. The more goals you complete the more Movie Collectibles you collect
4. You collect every three hours
5. Upgrade Parts are random Plane drops and also in the newspaper

Event Prizes
Individual Prizes:
1st Prize - Collect 50 Movie Collectibles - Spooky Swag -needed to make pet-Do Not Sell
2nd Prize - Collect 225 Movie Collectibles - Movie Standee x2
3rd Prize - Collect 500 Movie Collectibles - Movie Poster -needed to make pet-Do Not Sell
4th Prize - Collect 1,100 Movie Collectibles - Piglet in a Popcorn Bucket
5th Prize - Collect 2,100 Movie Collectibles - Movie DVD - needed to make pet - Don't Sell

Community Prizes:
(unlocks at 500 - meaning once you have collected 500 Movie Collectibles, you are eligible for community prizes.)
First Prize: Prize name : Jack O' Lantern
Second Prize: Prize name : Jack O' Lantern
Third Prize: Prize name : ? item name
Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Choose a Spooky Friend!
Use your Spooky Swag, Movie Poster and Movie DVD to get a new friend! Choose Zombie Ticket Taker or the Exptic Bunny Bride of Frankenstein!
Get the Spooky Swag
Get the Movie Poster
Get the Movie DVD
Make your new Pet in the Farmer's Outpost
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

Upgrade Information
Your game starts by giving 5 Movie Collectibles
There are altogether 12 stages. Collection interval is 3 hrs for all stages.
Game starts with no upgrades and gives 5 Movie Collectibles
To upgrade to Stage 1 requires 1 of each upgrade part - gives 10 Movie Collectibles
To upgrade to Stage 2 requires 2 of each upgrade part - gives 16 Movie Collectibles
To upgrade to Stage 3 requires 3 of each upgrade part - gives 23 Movie Collectibles
To upgrade to Stage 4 requires 4 of each upgrade part - gives 31 Movie Collectibles
To upgrade to Stage 5 requires 5 of each upgrade part - gives 40 Movie Collectibles
To upgrade to Stage 6 requires 6 of each upgrade part - gives 50 Movie Collectibles
To upgrade to Stage 7 requires 7 of each upgrade part - gives 60 Movie Collectibles
To upgrade to Stage 8 requires 9 of each upgrade part - gives 70 Movie Collectibles
To upgrade to Stage 9 requires 13 of each upgrade part - gives 80 Movie Collectibles
To upgrade to Stage 10 requires 18 of each upgrade part - gives 90 Movie Collectibles
To upgrade to Stage 11 requires 23 of each upgrade part - gives 100 Movie Collectibles
To upgrade to Stage 12 requires 30 of each upgrade part - gives 120 Movie Collectibles

Event Boost
Refer to Guidelines for World Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248488&viewfull=1#post1248488) on how event boosts work.
Haunted Snack Cart - 20 gems- 1 time use

Goals
Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Goal 1 of 12: Spooky Silver Screen
Let's host a Spooky film festival! Get the snacks ready and get so scared, you won't want to look under the bed!
Buy Monster Under the Bed from the Market
Make 1 Plane Delivery
Give 1 Halloween Popcorn
Give 1 Candied Apple
Give 1 Electric Candy Rocks

You now collect 10 Movie Collectibles every 3 hours

Goal 2 of 12: Spooky Silver Screen
The more snacks we get, the more Movie Collectibles we'll have for everyone
Give 2 Halloween Popcorn
Give 2 Candy Apples
Give 2 Electric Candy Rocks

You now collect 16 Movie Collectibles every 3 hours

Goal 3 of 12: Spooky Silver Screen
Keep collecting snacks to improve how many we receive!
Give 3 Halloween Popcorn
Give 3 Candy Apples
Give 3 Electric Candy Rocks

You now collect 23 Movie Collectibles every 3 hours

Goal 4 of 12: Spooky Silver Screen
Morgan, if we have a lot of snacks can we have prizes?
Give 4 Halloween Popcorn
Give 4 Candy Apples
Give 4 Electric Candy Rocks

You now collect 31 Movie Collectibles every 3 hours

Goal 5 of 12: Spooky Silver Screen
Piper, we can have prizes, if they are spooky enough!
Give 5 Halloween Popcorn
Give 5 Candy Apples
Give 5 Electric Candy Rocks

You now collect 40 Movie Collectibles every 3 hours

Goal 6 of 12: Spooky Silver Screen
I'm ready to be scared! Let's win some prizes!
Give 6 Halloween Popcorn
Give 6 Candy Apples
Give 6 Electric Candy Rocks

You now collect 50 Movie Collectibles every 3 hours

Goal 7 of 12: Spooky Silver Screen
Ok, if we have enough Movie Collectibles, I'll let you trade in some items for a new Pet or Exotic Pet.
Give 7 Halloween Popcorn
Give 7 Candy Apples
Give 7 Electric Candy Rocks

You now collect 60 Movie Collectibles every 3 hours

Goal 8 of 12: Spooky Silver Screen
Yay, I can't wait! Let's keep getting these spooky snacks, so we can get Movie Collectibles faster!
Give 9 Halloween Popcorn
Give 9 Candy Apples
Give 9 Electric Candy Rocks

You now collect 70 Movie Collectibles every 3 hours

Goal 9 of 12: Spooky Silver Screen
Lucas, do you like scary movies?
Give 13 Halloween Popcorn
Give 13 Candy Apples
Give 13 Electric Candy Rocks

You now collect 80 Movie Collectibles every 3 hours

Goal 10 of 12: Spooky Silver Screen
If I had a mask, I could be in one.
Give 18 Halloween Popcorn
Give 18 Candy Apples
Give 18 Electric Candy Rocks

You now collect 90 Movie Collectibles every 3 hours

Goal 11 of 12: Spooky Silver Screen

Lucas, that's a good point. You're big, strong, and have a cleaver! Glad you are my friend!
Give 23 Halloween Popcorn
Give 23 Candy Apples
Give 23 Electric Candy Rocks

You now collect 100 Movie Collectibles every 3 hours

Goal 12 of 12: Spooky Silver Screen
Once we turn in these spooky snacks, we'll be able to get so many Movie Collectibles. Piper, are you ready to choose a new Pet or Exotic Pet?
Give 30 Halloween Popcorn
Give 30 Candy Apples
Give 30 Electric Candy Rocks
REWARDS: 200 coins, Moster Red Carpet Decoration, 3 experience points

You now collect 120 Movie Collectibles every 3 hours

Side Goal
Get Your Snacks Here!
Need more Silver Screen stuff? We can use this Snack Cart to get more!
Buy Haunted Snack Cart from the Market

You give the Movie Tickets to the Snack Cart

judyandthecat
10-13-21, 02:27 PM
Where does Bunny Bride of Frankenstein live?

She can go in the Haunted House, Wildlife Den or Rabbit Burrow.

Are you looking for what habitats your pets can live in?

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?112659-Pets-and-Their-Habitats

justmine2
10-13-21, 02:56 PM
Yay!! I'm so glad they brought this type event back! It was one of my suggestions!

Lapetshop7
10-13-21, 03:04 PM
Not really sure how to do the first goal. Do I keep sending deliveries to get each item you need to give?

TwixAndScones
10-13-21, 03:06 PM
I like the community prizes! Especially the trunk thing at the end. Anyways, the Zombie Ticket Taker is very nice as well. Proper Scary! If I ever make it that far, that's what I'm choosing personally.

Paul__
10-13-21, 03:07 PM
Not really sure how to do the first goal. Do I keep sending deliveries to get each item you need to give?

Yes, you will get the drops randomly from deliveries.

Lapetshop7
10-13-21, 03:26 PM
Thank you! So will the whole goal just be using the airplane? How do you get the points?? From the monster under the bed thing?

Yes, you will get the drops randomly from deliveries.

judyandthecat
10-13-21, 03:59 PM
Thank you! So will the whole goal just be using the airplane? How do you get the points?? From the monster under the bed thing?

You are going to collect from the Monster Under the Bed every three hours.
The faster you upgrade by completing the 12 goals in your to do list the more you will collect each time.
You get the three parts needed to upgrade from Plane Deliveries and/or from the Market

Lapetshop7
10-13-21, 04:05 PM
Okay thanks!

You are going to collect from the Monster Under the Bed every three hours.
The faster you upgrade by completing the 12 goals in your to do list the more you will collect each time.
You get the three parts needed to upgrade f5om Plane Deliveries and/or from the Market

grameys
10-13-21, 05:08 PM
it says you can buy a haunted candy cart for extra parts… not one of those in my market?
okay
you have to upgrade at least once before it shows up i guess.. once i upgraded the quest showed up

Paul__
10-13-21, 05:11 PM
it says you can buy a haunted candy cart for extra parts… not one of those in my market?

Once you complete the first Spooky Silver Screen goal, the cart will unlock.

judyandthecat
10-13-21, 05:28 PM
it says you can buy a haunted candy cart for extra parts? not one of those in my market?
okay
you have to upgrade at least once before it shows up i guess.. once i upgraded the quest showed up

Hit go and it will take you to the Machines tab and it is there.

RoyalBlue305
10-13-21, 06:59 PM
Wow I just started this event and the first plane delivery an Ad comes up! Am I the only person getting this? It's been happening for days now. What is the deal? @ExCal please let us know what's going on. I'm a high level player that spends actual real money on the game. Please I can't keep playing with ads popping up.

Paul__
10-13-21, 07:09 PM
Wow I just started this event and the first plane delivery an Ad comes up! Am I the only person getting this? It's been happening for days now. What is the deal? @ExCal please let us know what's going on. I'm a high level player that spends actual real money on the game. Please I can't keep playing with ads popping up.

Please see the reply here regarding the ads:

We've actually been running ads since 2019, but they are suppressed for a long period of time by making an in-app purchase. So, if you're only seeing them now, it's probably because you have made a purchase at various intervals over the past 2 years. They're also configured to run rather infrequently (and run even less frequently if you have ever made a purchase).

RoyalBlue305
10-13-21, 08:07 PM

Ok I hadn't seen that post. Thanks for letting me know. I have been getting ads regularly for the last few days though. This is unfortunate.

TwixAndScones
10-13-21, 09:02 PM

I had my suspicions regarding the whole in app purchases but didn't want to speculate on it. I have never got ads in farm story 2 since I started buying into gems about almost a year and a half ago, but before I did. Also with bakery, but my ads returned after I went on like a year of not buying gems there. I will admit, I am surprised they have said why and explained. I do like the openness and transparency regarding it.

Anyways so I'm getting back on topic, what is the trunk thing for? Does it also drop things like the Trunk or Treat (from last year) does?

Paul__
10-13-21, 09:33 PM
I had my suspicions regarding the whole in app purchases but didn't want to speculate on it. I have never got ads in farm story 2 since I started buying into gems about almost a year and a half ago, but before I did. Also with bakery, but my ads returned after I went on like a year of not buying gems there. I will admit, I am surprised they have said why and explained. I do like the openness and transparency regarding it.

Anyways so I'm getting back on topic, what is the trunk thing for? Does it also drop things like the Trunk or Treat (from last year) does?

Hmm…Not sure. It’s a community prize so we will all get it for free if everyone collective gets enough points. Not sure if you noticed, but there’s also two free Jack O Lanterns. We haven’t had a world event in a few years, so I’m excited. I love what Storm8 has been doing recently with this game with all the new stuff like the redesigned monthly events, daily goals with the Haunted House Event, the new spin to win format and now this.

Fairyreserve
10-13-21, 10:14 PM
I really like this kind of event. And it looks like there a real pet choice here! Tho my limit 2 haunted houses are each filled. Still great tho!

I've never gotten a community prize and have been playing for three years. First time seeing one, so this is cool!

Bonus? No monkeys!

divinekakan
10-14-21, 07:35 AM
Sorry, what are the brown tickets for?

linborg
10-14-21, 08:31 AM
it says you can buy a haunted candy cart for extra parts? not one of those in my market?
okay

The candy cart can be found with your buildings, not new items. I think this is where you deliver all your tickets. Not sure cause I haven?t bought the candy cart yet.

judyandthecat
10-14-21, 08:32 AM
Sorry, what are the brown tickets for?

Get Your Snacks Here

RoyalBlue305
10-14-21, 08:53 AM
I just collected from the monster under the bed and got the little green Gollum looking character but now it's gone. I forced-closed but it's not in the barn. Was that one of the invisible items to turn in for something or is it a decoration that I should have in my barn? If so, I don't see it now.

judyandthecat
10-14-21, 08:57 AM
I just collected from the monster under the bed and got the little green Gollum looking character but now it's gone. I forced-closed but it's not in the barn. Was that one of the invisible items to turn in for something or is it a decoration that I should have in my barn? If so, I don't see it now.

Those are the little green men or Movie Collectibles that will open the community prizes. You don't see them.
You need 500 to be able to get the community prizes.
Hoping we get all three of those prizes.

Top left of the prize Screen shows how many you have.

judyandthecat
10-14-21, 03:00 PM

Get your tickets to this year's spookiest movie event! In this Event, you and other Farm Story 2 players will collect items to earn individual and community prizes!

1. Buy the Monster Under the Bed from the Market to start collecting
Movie Collectibles.
2. Send Deliveries to earn upgrade parts like Halloween Popcorn, Candied Apples and Electric Candy Rocks.
3. Upgrade the Monster Under the Bed with these parts to earn higher amounts of Movie Collectibles.
4. Collect Movies Collectibles to unlock awesome prizes.

Want even more Halloween Popcorn, Candied Apples and Electric Candy Rocks? Purchase a Haunted Snack Cart in the Market!

Once you collect enough items to earn the first individual prize, the second individual prize will unlock. Fully complete the World Event to get all the items you need to craft a spooky haunted friend, the Zombie Ticket Taker or Bunny Bride of Frankenstein! After the Farm Story 2 community collects enough items to earn a community prize, all players who have collected enough items to be eligible will receive it. Your prizes will be placed in your storage. have fun!

Fairyreserve
10-14-21, 04:12 PM
Just dbl checking, can Android players get the community prizes? Cuz I don't see that other graphic w w/the community prizes anywhere.

ExcalS8
10-14-21, 04:26 PM
Just dbl checking, can Android players get the community prizes? Cuz I don't see that other graphic w w/the community prizes anywhere.

Unfortunately the full World Event feature is only available on iOS. We have a parallel, functionally-similar event that runs for Android players.

RoyalBlue305
10-14-21, 09:27 PM
Those are the little green men or Movie Collectibles that will open the community prizes. You don't see them.
You need 500 to be able to get the community prizes.
Hoping we get all three of those prizes.

Top left of the prize Screen shows how many you have.

Ah ok I see it now. He was so tiny in the prize screen I didn't notice him before lol. Thank you for clearing that up.

liliyah007
10-15-21, 12:36 AM
Is the candy cart one time only use?

Paul__
10-15-21, 04:22 AM
Is the candy cart one time only use?

Yes

Fairyreserve
10-15-21, 05:46 AM
Unfortunately the full World Event feature is only available on iOS. We have a parallel, functionally-similar event that runs for Android players.

Ah. OK, what is that parallel event? I don't see it, I don't think. Is it launched yet?

lennumber1
10-15-21, 09:39 AM
Step 10/12 requires 18 of each item to upgrade monster under the bed.

Moissonor
10-15-21, 11:36 AM
WHY?
We will obtain ONE Spooky Swag, TWO Movie Poster and ONE Movie DVD. After our choice for a pet …
What will happen to the remaining Movie Poster ?

judyandthecat
10-15-21, 11:48 AM
Step 10/12 requires 18 of each item to upgrade monster under the bed.

Thank You adding

judyandthecat
10-15-21, 11:48 AM
WHY?
We will obtain ONE Spooky Swag, TWO Movie Poster and ONE Movie DVD. After our choice for a pet …
What will happen to the remaining Movie Poster ?

Hmmm maybe we can buy other one at end so will cost less?

ExcalS8
10-15-21, 11:58 AM
Hmmm maybe we can buy other one at end so will cost less?

Nah, it was just a mistake. The extra Movie Poster has no effective use, but it also doesn't take up storage space. Consider it a memento?

Paul__
10-15-21, 04:43 PM
Ah. OK, what is that parallel event? I don't see it, I don't think. Is it launched yet?

There should be goals that allow you to submit your Movie Collectables for prizes like the Birthday event.

ExcalS8
10-15-21, 06:08 PM

It's a quest called "Monster Boogie" and serves many of the same functions as the iOS World Event feature. This quest details your progress in earning Movie Collectibles and unlocking threshold prizes.

Fairyreserve
10-15-21, 07:46 PM
It's a quest called "Monster Boogie" and serves many of the same functions as the iOS World Event feature. This quest details your progress in earning Movie Collectibles and unlocking threshold prizes.

Ah, OK. I guess I thought everyone had monster boogie and that it was part of the event. OK thanks for giving rhe androids an equivalent.

olympia62
10-16-21, 01:36 AM
I think the upgrade parts are not available anymore in the market ��.

jordanwvgal
10-16-21, 07:50 AM
What are the little brown tickets for?

lennumber1
10-16-21, 08:48 AM
There’s a glitch in the newspaper. The only event related items that can be bought are the movie tickets. I have popcorn in my shop for sale and no one is able to buy them.

Fairyreserve
10-16-21, 10:06 AM
Ugh. I buy all the tickets I see cuz ticket sellers are often parts sellers, and this explains why I don't see any more parts for sale in anyone's shop. Any way we cna have thwt back, cuz I'll never make it to the pig in popcorn without the ability to buy other ppls parts.

linborg
10-16-21, 10:29 AM
Well I?m a little peeved!! Bought the shack for 20 gems and it?s one a ?one time use? item! Not happy, not indication it?s only one time! Grrrrr.
Saved for Event information

judyandthecat
10-16-21, 11:05 AM
Well I?m a little peeved!! Bought the shack for 20 gems and it?s one a ?one time use? item! Not happy, not indication it?s only one time! Grrrrr.

Sorry these 20 gem items are usually one time use.
It is in Post one on the first page of this thread.

Moissonor
10-16-21, 11:12 AM
Nah, it was just a mistake. The extra Movie Poster has no effective use, but it also doesn't take up storage space. Consider it a memento?
Please, fix the newspaper.
It is supposed to be able to sell upgrade parts (for Monster under the bed) as indicated in #1.
Merci.

draughnc
10-16-21, 12:14 PM
It is supposed to be able to sold upgrade parts (for Monster under the bed) as indicated in #1.
Merci.

Yes, please fix the newspaper to sell and buy upgrade parts. Thank you.

menps1
10-16-21, 01:21 PM
Event items missing for me and my friend. We could not do the final step, can you please look into it?

jordanwvgal
10-16-21, 03:26 PM
I?d like to know too. What are those little brown tickets for?

judyandthecat
10-16-21, 04:09 PM
It is supposed to be able to sell upgrade parts (for Monster under the bed) as indicated in #1.
Merci.

They were sellable when I posted in the first post.
I don't think they are at this moment and unfortunately this is Saturday

judyandthecat
10-16-21, 04:10 PM
I?d like to know too. What are those little brown tickets for?

This is for sale in the Market and is a one time use.

Get Your Snacks Here

otgland
10-16-21, 04:20 PM
Is the Inflatable extremely rare?

oldino
10-16-21, 04:59 PM
There?s a glitch in the newspaper. The only event related items that can be bought are the movie tickets. I have popcorn in my shop for sale and no one is able to buy them.

I totally agree with you , the grinch (stormy) has changed the rules again , what a ****joy. This happens a lot in farm story 2 because we are having fun playing this game we do love to have fun sharing and suddenly stormy decides that you are not allowed to have fun , me thinks all prizes must be made of gold , or , see what I have but you can’t have it.

judyandthecat
10-16-21, 05:08 PM
Ok let's give it until Monday, when the team will be back to work. If there was a glitch they will fix if not I am sure ExcalS8 will let us know.

logansmil
10-16-21, 05:35 PM
Finally finished an event like this!!! I chose the Bunny Bride and so glad she is a pet. I assume the Ticket Collector is an exotic pet.

judyandthecat
10-16-21, 05:48 PM
Finally finished an event like this!!! I chose the Bunny Bride and so glad she is a pet. I assume the Ticket Collector is an exotic pet.

Congratulations!
What habitats does the Bride live in?

Remember everyone if you finish keep collecting from the Monster Under the Bed for our community prizes!

logansmil
10-16-21, 05:52 PM
Congratulations!
What habitats does the Bride live in?

Remember everyone if you finish keep collecting from the Monster Under the Bed for our community prizes!

judyandthecat
10-16-21, 06:31 PM

Thank You!
Adding to Pets and their habitats

TwixAndScones
10-16-21, 06:46 PM
I am glad I cannot be blamed for them removing the option to sell these event items like I was last time. As I personally said nothing regarding it this time. And still, the option to widely sell them was removed. Unfortunate that they did remove it however, though hopefully this is only temporary.

I wonder how the 50.000.000 community milestone is even reachable though. I am not even at 1.000.000 yet. So maybe I should just accept now that I probably won't receive the trunk thing, which is all I wanted.

Edit

Also, what does this even mean?

Are these community prizes based on the community as a whole, or is it more individual? I am confused.

Lapetshop7
10-17-21, 12:24 PM
Yeah I agree, it's going to be really hard to get to even the first one! You have to work with everyone who is playing the event to get all the points needed to be able to get the community prizes. Doesn't look like we will even get enough points to get the first one .. thought it was more players than this.. I really wanted the Halloween truck at the end too

I am glad I cannot be blamed for them removing the option to sell these event items like I was last time. As I personally said nothing regarding it this time. And still, the option to widely sell them was removed. Unfortunate that they did remove it however, though hopefully this is only temporary.

I wonder how the 50.000.000 community milestone is even reachable though. I am not even at 1.000.000 yet. So maybe I should just accept now that I probably won't receive the trunk thing, which is all I wanted.

Edit

Are these community prizes based on the community as a whole, or is it more individual? I am confused.

Paul__
10-17-21, 01:28 PM

The community total is the collective total of how many points that the entire community has earned. This is why the event is called a “World Event.” After the Farm Story 2 community collects enough items to earn a community prize, all players who have collected enough items to be eligible will receive it.

fabulouslara
10-17-21, 10:52 PM
Has anyone chosen the Zombie Ticket Taker? I am to choose now and want to know if I should get the rabbit, which will jump and move around like the other ones we have. What does the zombie ticket taker do? I guess he won?t move around 😁

logansmil
10-17-21, 11:33 PM
Has anyone chosen the Zombie Ticket Taker? I am to choose now and want to know if I should get the rabbit, which will jump and move around like the other ones we have. What does the zombie ticket taker do? I guess he won?t move around 😁

The Zombie Ticket Taker is an exotic pet. It sways from side to side.

1946Jenny
10-18-21, 03:47 PM
Does everyone add to the Community total from the start of the game or only after we have secured our five individual prizes?

oldino
10-18-21, 04:16 PM

Edit

Years ago we had a community event like the present one , everybody shared what they didn?t need and the community soared , until now , when stormy decided to ban sharing hence the community ?wheel? is moving oh so slowly , with 8 days to go I doubt if 50 mil will ever be reached. Come on stormy stop being a grinch and let us share and enjoy the game.

linborg
10-18-21, 05:06 PM
The Zombie Ticket Taker is an exotic pet. It sways from side to side.

I was trying for the zombie pet until I read your post. Thank you, I do not want another exotic pet.

judyandthecat
10-18-21, 06:10 PM
I was trying for the zombie pet until I read your post. Thank you, I do not want another exotic pet.

Exotic pets are now storable!
The Zombie Ticket Taker is so awesome.
I have a ticket booth from many many events ago and he goes perfect beside my booth.

Natasha_07
10-19-21, 02:34 AM
Yeah I agree, it's going to be really hard to get to even the first one! You have to work with everyone who is playing the event to get all the points needed to be able to get the community prizes. Doesn't look like we will even get enough points to get the first one .. thought it was more players than this.. I really wanted the Halloween truck at the end too

I too wanted the Halloween truck.

I fail to see how we are going to reach the final community milestone when we're not even 10% yet on the first.

Lapetshop7
10-19-21, 07:36 AM
So cute! Did you buy the regular pet too? Do you know how many gems it costs do buy it??

Exotic pets are now storable!
The Zombie Ticket Taker is so awesome.
I have a ticket booth from many many events ago and he goes perfect beside my booth.

Lapetshop7
10-19-21, 07:37 AM
Right! They asked for too many points.

I fail to see how we are going to reach the final community milestone when we're not even 10% yet on the first.

logansmil
10-19-21, 07:38 AM
So cute! Did you buy the regular pet too? Do you know how many gems it costs do buy it??

I have seen them for 450 gems.

judyandthecat
10-19-21, 08:33 AM

Not yet. It is 450 gems.
Will likely buy another Witch Cat instead!

Typhoon8888
10-19-21, 09:55 AM
There is no way to even reach the first reward.
No point to even collecting monsters. Sigh

ExcalS8
10-19-21, 10:23 AM

Checking up on this.

e: I did discover a community contribution tracking issue which has now been resolved.

Lapetshop7
10-19-21, 10:56 AM
Wow we out of no where just reached the first community prize..

menps1
10-19-21, 11:45 AM

Hi, are you able to check about the missing event items that me and many friends have?

judyandthecat
10-19-21, 11:56 AM

Hi, are you able to check about the missing event items that me and many friends have?

Have you contacted support?
Click on the link at the bottom of my post.
Hopefully they can help you.

menps1
10-19-21, 11:57 AM
Thank you but no reply from them and I do think it?s a common technical issue as many if my friends having the same problems

ExcalS8
10-19-21, 12:31 PM
Thank you but no reply from them and I do think it?s a common technical issue as many if my friends having the same problems

According to records, you actually sold the Movie Poster item so that's why you don't have it anymore. The event items are not intended to be sellable, so this was a mistake on our end (on Friday I pushed a change to make them non-sellable, but that means they were sellable for the first few days), but in case this happens again in the future, don't sell them! Support will return the Movie Poster to you so you can complete the event.

judyandthecat
10-19-21, 03:32 PM
I just won the Pumpkin Wreath and it is fully decorated on my farm. I know there has been some problems.

So what did everyone get with their free Community Pumpkin?

orca1006
10-19-21, 11:34 PM
Checking up on this.

e: I did discover a community contribution tracking issue which has now been resolved.

thanks for fixing this! :D

RitaChanChan
10-20-21, 05:43 AM
May I know if the zombie ticket taker is a decoration only? Or is it a creature living in certain habitat?

RitaChanChan
10-20-21, 05:45 AM
Hi dear. Is the zombie ticket taker a decoration only? Or does it walk?

caterpilar88
10-20-21, 06:14 AM
Community prize i got witch hat , hopefully lucky better prize next one. Wish today have leaderboard

RitaChanChan
10-20-21, 06:26 AM
I've got a pumpkin lamp as my community prize. :)

judyandthecat
10-20-21, 07:41 AM
Hi dear. Is the zombie ticket taker a decoration only? Or does it walk?

It is an exotic pet.
Exotic pets are stationary but you feed them exotic pet food and collect from them evert 12 hours.
The Zombie Ticket Taker sways back and forth.

RitaChanChan
10-20-21, 08:01 AM
It is an exotic pet.
Exotic pets are stationary but you feed them exotic pet food and collect from them evert 12 hours.
The Zombie Ticket Taker sways back and forth.

Thanks a lot. I am still thinking which one to choose from. Haha

Fairyreserve
10-22-21, 08:03 AM
So once I choose a friend (bunny for me), I can't earn the other friend with more giving of event items, right? The only way to get the 2nd friend is to pay gems?

Also, can u tell me what similar item I'm getting as an android player for the community prize? Maybe it was that movie stand up?

orca1006
10-22-21, 09:01 AM
@ExcalS8 something strange is going on. For the last few minutes, I keep getting chicken running and the following pop up screens keep repeatedly showing up and the number of jack-o-lanterns in my storage changing?.

Newton122712
10-22-21, 09:21 AM
Same here, been going on for 30 minutes now. Can’t play as it restarts everything over and over and over. Turning off IPad and restarting doesn’t help either.

linborg
10-22-21, 09:29 AM
Same here, been going on for 30 minutes now. Can?t play as it restarts everything over and over and over. Turning off IPad and restarting doesn?t help either.

I too am in a pumpkin loop......... community pumpkin keeps appearing and I can?t do anything. Closed and restarted iPad a few times to no avail. Help please!

orca1006
10-22-21, 09:42 AM
I too am in a pumpkin loop......... community pumpkin keeps appearing and I can?t do anything. Closed and restarted iPad a few times to no avail. Help please!

curiously, i’m also on an ipad, iOS14.8, if it helps you pin down the problem :)

juanis2
10-22-21, 10:07 AM
I?m having the same problem and won?t let me advance in the game.

Newton122712
10-22-21, 10:11 AM
Never ending loop going on for over an hour?anyone working on this?

ExcalS8
10-22-21, 10:17 AM
Investigating this now.

Lapetshop7
10-22-21, 10:41 AM
This is messed up! I got so excited about the witch in cauldron I won just for me to get back on and it be completely gone even though it checked off in the goal that I had it and I placed on my farm and fed it then watched it jump around .. just to now be gone smh!

TwixAndScones
10-22-21, 12:10 PM
I don't think I'll be able to get the Trunk thing in time, as there's only 4 days or so left, and I need 300.000.000 more points to reach that.. But if nothing else and I can't get it, the free pumpkins was nice and so is that pet I got from this event.

jelenaaxox
10-22-21, 12:16 PM
I also am missing the middle item to be able to craft the pet in the farmer outpost!

Did it ever get fixed?

TwixAndScones
10-22-21, 12:32 PM
This is messed up! I got so excited about the witch in cauldron I won just for me to get back on and it be completely gone even though it checked off in the goal that I had it and I placed on my farm and fed it then watched it jump around .. just to now be gone smh!

Frustrating it sounds. I got a gnome pumpkin thing and was decently ok with it. Until it just disappeared. Thankfully I did just re-open that pumpkin about 15 minutes ago and the prize I got stayed (so far), however it wasn't the gnome I got at first. I cannot imaging the frustrating and initially excitement to have got a pet and it disappeared.

judyandthecat
10-22-21, 04:07 PM
I also am missing the middle item to be able to craft the pet in the farmer outpost!

Did it ever get fixed?

It was able to be sold until that was fixed so unfortunately some players sold it.
Contact support at the bottom of my post.

orca1006
10-23-21, 01:15 AM
Investigating this now.

thanks for fixing this :)

Paul__
10-23-21, 03:08 PM
I don't think I'll be able to get the Trunk thing in time, as there's only 4 days or so left, and I need 300.000.000 more points to reach that.. But if nothing else and I can't get it, the free pumpkins was nice and so is that pet I got from this event.

The 300,000,000 is the community total needed (meaning everyone's points added up together needs to equal 300,000,000). You can see how many points everyone has added together in the event screen under "Community Total." You only need 500 points to get the prize if the community reaches 300,000,000. Hope this helps.

ExcalS8
10-25-21, 12:08 PM

Late Friday, we deployed a fix for players in this unlikely situation which will correctly award the items that they should have received that may have later disappeared. Players who encountered an issue similar to this should log in to retrieve their missing items. If you continue to have issues after this login fix, please submit another Support ticket. Thanks for your patience!

menps1
10-26-21, 12:49 PM
Thanks Team for the effort of fixing this, we all were able to complete the goal and got what we needed on time this round.

Lapetshop7
10-26-21, 05:54 PM
Not sure if we will get the trunk truck.. so close to being out of time

judyandthecat
10-26-21, 05:59 PM
Congratulations Farm Team!
We got Trunk or Treat!

Lapetshop7
10-26-21, 06:01 PM
Yay! Congratulations everyone! I had to close out and get back on for it to show up!

Congratulations Farm Team!
We got Trunk or Treat!

Ryiiann
10-26-21, 06:01 PM
I just missed the red carpet by 2 candied apples. Kept getting the popcorn and candy rocks. :( So demotivating. :blue:

Lapetshop7
10-26-21, 06:04 PM
I didn't win it either .. needed like 12 candied apples and 11 candy rocks ... Kept getting popcorn and tickets

I just missed the red carpet by 2 candied apples. Kept getting the popcorn and candy rocks. :( So demotivating. :blue:

Lapetshop7
10-26-21, 06:05 PM
Is the trunk supposed to move like the other trunk or treat? Because the one I just won isn't

TwixAndScones
10-26-21, 06:05 PM
It would've been nice if this (orange) Trunk or Treat was the same size as the (purple) Trunk or Treat.

Or even just rotatable. I'd even be fine and happy with that.

Lapetshop7
10-26-21, 06:07 PM
Can we please get rid of this locked extra movie poster in our storage

Ryiiann
10-26-21, 06:09 PM
I didn't win it either .. needed like 12 candied apples and 11 candy rocks ... Kept getting popcorn and tickets

I'm now sad for both you and me. :blue:

Lapetshop7
10-26-21, 06:11 PM
I didn't really want it anyways so I'm not upset I didn't get it, but sorry that you didn't!!

I'm now sad for both you and me. :blue:

Ryiiann
10-26-21, 06:12 PM
I didn't really want it anyways so I'm not upset I didn't get it, but sorry that you didn't!!

Hahaha thank you!

Lapetshop7
10-26-21, 06:13 PM
Hopefully next event isn't as hard and we have better luck!!

Hahaha thank you!

Paul__
10-26-21, 06:14 PM
Is the trunk supposed to move like the other trunk or treat? Because the one I just won isn't

It would've been nice if this (orange) Trunk or Treat was the same size as the (purple) Trunk or Treat.

Or even just rotatable. I'd even be fine and happy with that.

I am reporting over the issue with the animation and the rotation.

I will ask if it would be possible to resize the old trunk or treat to be 1x1 just like the new one. They are the same size but last year's truck takes up more spaces.

RoyalBlue305
10-26-21, 06:32 PM

I will ask if it would be possible to resize the old trunk or treat to be 1x1 just like the new one. They are the same size but last year's truck takes up more spaces.

Thank you Paul. Mine isn't animated either.

RoyalBlue305
10-26-21, 06:34 PM

I have that as well plus the swag bag. Can't sell them either. They show live in the barn but opaque if you try and sell.

TwixAndScones
10-26-21, 06:43 PM

Yeah, after taking a double look at the picture I took not even 5 min after - they appear to be the same size, just one takes up more space like you said (the purple).

Also even just a resize of the new orange one to just take a space of 1x2 instead of what I initially suggested. As it looks like it's taking a 1x2 space even though it's only taking a 1x1. So anything placed behind that 1x1 doesn't look good or look right. If that makes sense.

In any case, thanks for reaching out to them. :)

Ryiiann
10-26-21, 06:51 PM
Hopefully next event isn't as hard and we have better luck!!

Fingers' crossed! I found it so hard to win some of the events that I gave up playing for a couple of years. Just got back into it a few months ago.

ankavale1000
10-27-21, 06:29 AM
The Zombie Ticket Taker and the new Trunk or Treat truck can’t be stored (unlike other exotic pets)

Currently, my new Trunk or Treat truck is invisible.

Help?

SeaJelly77
10-27-21, 06:48 AM
My ‘trunk or treat’ truck is also missing. I put it out when we received it but I just logged back into the game and it is gone.

fabulouslara
10-27-21, 07:14 AM
My truck opened up after the community reached 500,000,000 points have disappeared from my farm. I was hoping I could get some new Halloween items from it. Anyone having this difficulty?

lennumber1
10-27-21, 07:49 AM
My trunk or treat has disappeared since I placed it on my farm last night.

ankavale1000
10-27-21, 08:03 AM
Trunk or Treat invisible

I tapped it to collect. It’s visible now. Not sure if design intended to go invisible when ready to be collected.

Also, I forgot exotic pets can only be stored when collected. Please forget my comment above.

Thank you

ankavale1000
10-27-21, 08:09 AM
Question for my fellow farmers : can Trunk or Treat trucks be stored? If so, how?

Thank you.

judyandthecat
10-27-21, 08:14 AM
@ ExcalS8
The Trunk or Treat Truck is still on your farm. Tap where you sat it and collect from it and it will become visible again.

lennumber1
10-27-21, 08:23 AM
Thank you. Does this mean it will be invisible whenever it’s ready to be collected

judyandthecat
10-27-21, 08:26 AM
Thank you. Does this mean it will be invisible whenever it’s ready to be collected

Yes but I am sure the Storm Team will fix this as soon as possible.

Moissonor
10-27-21, 09:28 AM
Movie Poster
It is visible in the Barn and not sellable.

ExcalS8
10-27-21, 09:38 AM
@ ExcalS8
The Trunk or Treat Truck is still on your farm. Tap where you sat it and collect from it and it will become visible again.

Thanks. Just pushed a fix for this.

Also fixed the animation not properly looping, and the Trunk or Treat not being rotatable. In addition, I disambiguated the names (last year's is now Trunk or Treat 2020 and this one is Trunk or Treat 2021) and reduced the footprint of the Trunk or Treat 2020 to 1x1. Also, to match the size of the footprint, the scale was reduced by 20% for both Trunk or Treats (Trunks or Treat?).

judyandthecat
10-27-21, 10:39 AM
@ ExcalS8
The only thing left every player has one Movie poster left in their barn from the Event because one reward was two of the same poster.

Some players have more then one poster.

I have that as well plus the swag bag. Can't sell them either. They show live in the barn but opaque if you try and sell.

ExcalS8
10-27-21, 12:40 PM
Movie Poster
It is visible in the Barn and not sellable.

Pushed a change to make the World Event crafting components (Movie Poster, Movie DVD, Spooky Swag) sellable.

TwixAndScones
10-27-21, 03:41 PM
I really wish the Old Trunk or Treat (2020) wasn't resized to the size it is now, let alone really at all.

Both have been resized to be even smaller than what they previously were, for someone like myself, i already have a hard time seeing small things. This makes seeing them hard now. :(

caterpilar88
10-27-21, 07:12 PM
Oh ic, i was thinking why today it?s look smaller, but then I thought i was thinking to much , probably it?s always this side. Oh well ....:(