PDA

View Full Version : Haunted House - 2021 October 6

judyandthecat
10-06-21, 01:25 PM
Witches, Cats and Big Black Bats
Hoping for a Halloween event and we will know in about an hours time.
Love the Gothic House!

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485

Getting Started
1. (instructions on event screen)
2. All items are a random drop
3. Watch your newspaper for Event items

Where to Find Event Items
Piper's Key - Chocolatier
Piper's Door Knocker - Mine
Piper's Doorknob - crops
Morgan's Key - Deep Fryer
Morgan's Door Knocker- Fishing
Morgan's Door Knocker - Lower Levels from Kitchen
Morgan's Doorknob - planes
Lucas' Key - Apple Trees
Lucas' Door Knocker - Passion Fruit Vines
Lucas' Doorknob - Pigs

Goals
Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Goal 1 of 8: Haunted House
This spooky season, I'd like to make a Haunted House for our more adventurous guests!
Get 1 Piper's Key from Chocolatier
Get 1 Piper's Door Knocker from the mine
Buy the Gothic House from the Market
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 nail, 3 experience points

Goal 2 of 8: Haunted House
I think the scariest part of a Haunted House, is the door. I don't want to knock!
Have Farmer's Outpost
Get 10 Piper's Doorknob from the crops
Get 1 Piper's Front Door in the Farmer's Outpost
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

Goal 3 of 8: Haunted House
That's the fun, walk up and knock, knock, knock! What's going to open the door?
Make 10 Plane Deliveries
Get 2 Morgan's Key from Deep Fryer
Get 2 Morgan's Doorknob from Plane Deliveries
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 screw, 3 experience points

Goal 4 of 8: Haunted House
That's really spooky, but I want to see the house!
Get Morgan's Door Knocker from Fishing
Lower Levels from the Kitchen
Get 1 Morgan's Front Door in Farmer's Outpost

Goal 5 of 8: Haunted House
Lucas, do you like Haunted Houses too?
Get 1 Lucas' Key from Apple Trees
Get 1 Lucas' Door Knocker from Passion Fruit Vines
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Paint, 3 experience points

Goal 6 of 8: Haunted House
Hide, and go, boo!
Get 3 Lucas' Doorknob from pigs
Get 1 Lucas' Front Door in Farmer's Outpost
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 plank, 3 experience points

Goal 7 of 8: Haunted House
We'll make sure you're hiding in the house, Lucas. You'd do great at jumpscares!
Get 1 Haunted House - made in Farmer's Outpost
Bring 1 Haunted House to Gothic House
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 hammer, 3 experience points

Goal 8 of 8: Haunted House
Can I hide too? I want to spook as many people as possible.
Bring 25 Haunted Houses to the Gothic House
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Electric Pylon, 3 experience points
This reward is for sale in the Market for 250 gems

Side Goal (optional) (if any)
Electric Feel
Want more items? Get an Electric Pylon and collect Haunted House items from it!
Have Electric Pylon - 250 gems in Market

Event Prizes
Need a Hand?
Can you get all the prizes from Gothic House? Make sure to keep your gear on!
Have the Gothic House
Get 1 of each of the following:
Hand in a Jar
Wraith Scarecrow
Manhole Monster
Scary Monster Hole
Monster Planter
Spooky Terrorarium
Novelty Pumpkin Stack
Goo'd Mailbox
Goo'd Lamp
Slime Splat Path
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Golden Lure, 3 experience points

Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Event Boost (if any)
Electric Pylon - 250 gems

judyandthecat
10-06-21, 01:26 PM
Saved for Event information

Lapetshop7
10-06-21, 04:13 PM

Lapetshop7
10-06-21, 07:07 PM
I got that retro jack o lantern that's supposed to give a prize but it doesn't do anything when you click it

Paul__
10-06-21, 07:10 PM
I got that retro jack o lantern that's supposed to give a prize but it doesn't do anything when you click it

Thank you! This issue was reported over a little while ago by Judy. Hopefully, it will be fixed soon.

Lapetshop7
10-06-21, 07:12 PM
Okay thanks! Hopefully will be

Thank you! This issue was reported over a little while ago by Judy. Hopefully, it will be fixed soon.

Ryiiann
10-06-21, 08:06 PM
Since the leaderboard started, my game crashes each time I tap on the milestones. :(

Paul__
10-06-21, 08:08 PM
Since the leaderboard started, my game crashes each time I tap on the milestones. :(

Thank you for your report! This has been flagged over.

Ryiiann
10-06-21, 08:11 PM
Thank you for your report! This has been flagged over.

Thank you! :love_heart:

Paul__
10-06-21, 08:18 PM
Thank you! :love_heart:

This has now been fixed. Enjoy the leaderboard event!

Ryiiann
10-06-21, 08:31 PM
This has now been fixed. Enjoy the leaderboard event!

Yay! Thank you so much!

ExcalS8
10-06-21, 08:40 PM

Pushed a fix for this as well. Enjoy your prize!

Lapetshop7
10-06-21, 08:44 PM
I just closed out and got back on but it's still not working! Tried this several times

Got it now. Thanks!

Pushed a fix for this as well. Enjoy your prize!

orca1006
10-06-21, 08:48 PM
minor issue: in the item description in the game (as well as the craft window that pops up when you don’t have enough items), Morgan’s door knocker says “from the kitchen” when it’s from the fishing pond like ms judy correctly noted in post#1.
not sure if it’s a low vs high level thing, but thought I’d bring it up cuz i got confused for a second…

p.s. yeah it must be a low vs high level thing cuz just noticed Piper’s door knocker says “from the feed mill” instead of the mine.

Lapetshop7
10-06-21, 08:50 PM
In the market, what's the difference between "prize jack o lantern" and "jack o lantern"?

Lapetshop7
10-06-21, 08:55 PM
I bought the "retro jack o lantern" from the market for supposed to be 30 gems (I had 798 before purchase, I now have 748) but it took 50 and gave me the pumpkin craving bench prize that comes from the jack o lantern was messed up is I know nothing will be done about the game messing up on my gems when it's not my fault the game keeps messing up!! I definitely regret purchasing this now and definitely a rip off! Supposed to have been only 30 gems a piece but it took 50 and gave wrong prize smh

Lapetshop7
10-06-21, 09:14 PM
If I don't get my 50 gems back because of a error on storm8's end, I will not spend anymore money on this game because this is ridiculous!! Which I know I won't get back. Mad is an understatement!!!!

Paul__
10-06-21, 09:15 PM
If I don't get my 50 gems back because of a error on storm8's end, I will not spend anymore money on this game because this is ridiculous!! Which I know I won't get back. Mad is an understatement!!!!

Please contact support using the link in my signature. They should be able to help.

Lapetshop7
10-06-21, 09:16 PM
Yeah I did but I know just like before, they won't help

Please contact support using the link in my signature. They should be able to help.

TwixAndScones
10-06-21, 09:25 PM

Different game, but I was granted a refund on 12 gems about a month ago when there was an issue or whatever on Storm8's end, and some other players were as well. Hopefully you're granted a refund with your gems (on here) as well. Good luck!

judyandthecat
10-07-21, 03:41 AM
I bought the "retro jack o lantern" from the market for supposed to be 30 gems (I had 798 before purchase, I now have 748) but it took 50 and gave me the pumpkin craving bench prize that comes from the jack o lantern was messed up is I know nothing will be done about the game messing up on my gems when it's not my fault the game keeps messing up!! I definitely regret purchasing this now and definitely a rip off! Supposed to have been only 30 gems a piece but it took 50 and gave wrong prize smh

Pumpkin Carving Bench is from the 50 gem pumpkin.
So heads up EVERYONE all pumpkins are orange and right now there is three is the Market place instead of two so could be easy to pull the wrong one out.

Edit
I was directing this post to everyone

Lapetshop7
10-07-21, 04:09 AM
No. I did not buy the wrong one. I was careful which one I bought. I wasn't even near the 50 gems one when I bought it. The 30 gem one must obviously be the same as the other 2 as it registered as one of those. I have bought the the amount of 50 gems ones I wanted in the beginning so I already knew the carving bench came from the 50 gem one. I know which one I bought this time and what it looked like. It was a plain pumpkin with the hammer looking at the top. The other two has leaves or whatever around them. Mine was the 30 gem one. I know what I'm talking about. Guess i have to start taking pictures of every little thing in this game since the game wanna keep messing up and to prove when I'm not lying smh.. guess I'ma be out of 50 gems

QUOTE=judyandthecat;1656923]Pumpkin Carving Bench is from the 50 gem pumpkin.
So heads up all pumpkins are orange and right now there is three is the Market place instead of two so could be easy to pull the wrong one out.

60853[/QUOTE]

Lapetshop7
10-07-21, 04:12 AM
Thanks but I already know they are going to try to make it seem like I bought the wrong pumpkin when I didn't. The 30 gem one registered as the 50 gem one. Just will start taking pictures of everything I purchase in this game smh

Different game, but I was granted a refund on 12 gems about a month ago when there was an issue or whatever on Storm8's end, and some other players were as well. Hopefully you're granted a refund with your gems (on here) as well. Good luck!

judyandthecat
10-07-21, 04:19 AM
Thanks but I already know they are going to try to make it seem like I bought the wrong pumpkin when I didn't. The 30 gem one registered as the 50 gem one. Just will start taking pictures of everything I purchase in this game smh

I am so sorry and please contact support at the bottom of my post.
I never said you lied but was giving a heads up to players pulling a pumpkin out because I in the past have pulled the wrong item out.

lennumber1
10-07-21, 11:10 AM
Goal 8/8 bring 25 haunted house to gothic house. Rewards 200 coins 3 experience points and what looks like the electric python from marketplace that costs 250 gems

bj2500
10-07-21, 11:36 AM
The electric pylon I purchased disappeared my gems are gone too. Any help would be appreciated. I. Was going to collect from it and it was gone

judyandthecat
10-07-21, 12:20 PM
The electric pylon I purchased disappeared my gems are gone too. Any help would be appreciated. I. Was going to collect from it and it was gone

Look at spot you had it and touch with your finger the area and see if you can locate..it is likely invisible.
Please come back and tell us if it is invisible.

ExcalS8
10-07-21, 12:27 PM

The Electric Pylon was just missing an animation state (it was there, but invisible). This has been fixed, and you should see it when you relaunch the game.

TwixAndScones
10-07-21, 12:28 PM
The free "Retro Jack O' Lantern" from the Milk Chocolate goal, how I am supposed to open it without buying a Jack O' Lantern with actual gems? I have 0 of the things needed to open it.

judyandthecat
10-07-21, 12:34 PM
The free "Retro Jack O' Lantern" from the Milk Chocolate goal, how I am supposed to open it without buying a Jack O' Lantern with actual gems? I have 0 of the things needed to open it.

Try relaunching your game because this was fixed yesterday.

TwixAndScones
10-07-21, 12:44 PM
Try relaunching your game because this was fixed yesterday.

I have shut off my game phone, closed the game and still nothing. Am I doing something wrong?

judyandthecat
10-07-21, 12:58 PM
I have shut off my game phone, closed the game and still nothing. Am I doing something wrong?

No. doing nothing wrong.
@ ExcalS8

One more question are you on an iOS device beings I have the hammers now?

ExcalS8
10-07-21, 01:05 PM
It wasn't completely fixed. I just deployed a new fix now that should apply more universally.

farmer_steen
10-08-21, 11:47 AM
Are you supposed to get a prize every time from the gothic house? I've submitted 5 but only have 1 prize in my cellar.

ExcalS8
10-08-21, 12:59 PM
Are you supposed to get a prize every time from the gothic house? I've submitted 5 but only have 1 prize in my cellar.

Yes. The Gothic House can yield the following:
Slime Splat Path
Monster Planter
Scary Monster Hole
Spooky Terrarium
Goo'd Mailbox
Goo'd Lamp
Wraith Scarecrow
Novelty Pumpkin Stack
Manhole Monster
Hand in a Jar (Exotic Pet, limit 1)

With the exception of the Hand in a Jar, all the other items have appeared in past events, so if you already have them they'll add to your stack in the cellar.

farmer_steen
10-08-21, 01:55 PM
Yes. The Gothic House can yield the following:
Slime Splat Path
Monster Planter
Scary Monster Hole
Spooky Terrarium
Goo'd Mailbox
Goo'd Lamp
Wraith Scarecrow
Novelty Pumpkin Stack
Manhole Monster
Hand in a Jar (Exotic Pet, limit 1)

With the exception of the Hand in a Jar, all the other items have appeared in past events, so if you already have them they'll add to your stack in the cellar.

I have only received goo'd lamp post, nothing else.

ExcalS8
10-08-21, 02:25 PM
I have only received goo'd lamp post, nothing else.

I actually identified an issue specific to Android where the Wraith Scarecrow, Novelty Pumpkin Stack, and Manhole Monster would not appear. When you log in next, you should have 2 Wraith Scarecrows, 1 Monster Planter, 1 Spooky Terrorarium, 3 Novelty Pumpkin Stacks, and 2 Goo'd Lamps: the Wraith Scarecrows and the Novelty Pumpkin Stacks being what you likely won previously but were unable to access.

farmer_steen
10-08-21, 02:39 PM
I actually identified an issue specific to Android where the Wraith Scarecrow, Novelty Pumpkin Stack, and Manhole Monster would not appear. When you log in next, you should have 2 Wraith Scarecrows, 1 Monster Planter, 1 Spooky Terrorarium, 3 Novelty Pumpkin Stacks, and 2 Goo'd Lamps: the Wraith Scarecrows and the Novelty Pumpkin Stacks being what you likely won previously but were unable to access.

Thanks 😊

Fairyreserve
10-08-21, 05:52 PM
What exactly is the electric pylon? Deco?

RoyalBlue305
10-08-21, 09:17 PM
Yeah I did but I know just like before, they won't help

I have never received any help ever on gem mess-ups. But hopefully you're issue gets fixed. Good luck!

RoyalBlue305
10-11-21, 08:46 PM
I'm getting ads during plane deliveries during this event. I am a high-level player. Please let us know if this is now a feature and will continue. It is extremely frustrating as I'm trying to finish this event. Please address this issue. Thank you.

Ryiiann
10-13-21, 02:14 AM
I'm getting ads during plane deliveries during this event. I am a high-level player. Please let us know if this is now a feature and will continue. It is extremely frustrating as I'm trying to finish this event. Please address this issue. Thank you.

Get the ads too. I just tap on the fast-forward icon that shows up after a few seconds so that I can return to the game without having to wait for the entire ad to finish. :D