PDA

View Full Version : Experiencing rollbacks with my game

Unregistered
08-24-10, 11:49 PM
Hi everyone,

So it seems there is a freezing/refreshing problem with the game as I have seen a few threads posted in this forum. I was wondering if anybody else was experiencing having their games roll back after restarting their itouch/iphones after having a freezing issue. I just maxed out the keys on one of the orders for the factory.. and when i tried to click a function in the game, the game froze. As this commonly happens to my game, I restarted my iphone as usual.. except this time.. my game had rolled back by about 3 hours. The order that I had just gotten 4 keys on had reverted back to 3 keys. The money I had gained during the 3 hours had disappeared. And even though I had just collected some finished orders in my game.. my factories were now showing me that my orders had expired.

This is the first time that it has rolled back by a couple hours. Usually its 1 or 2 minutes.

I'd appreciate if anyone could give me any insight. Thanks in advance!

-Your fellow City Story player

Unregistered
08-25-10, 03:42 AM
I've experienced minutes before, as though you have lost connection to the game server/s but didn't get the 'City Story is an online game...' message and played until inevitable crash/freeze instead. Never hours though, my condolences.

Unregistered
08-25-10, 01:09 PM
Hello,

Back again to report that I experienced another rollback. This time, game rollback was only by 30 minutes. Although as post#2 described getting an offline/internet required message.. I never receive such a message. =\ What to do?

- Your fellow City Story player

Unregistered
08-26-10, 10:46 PM
You were taken by Aliens or the Matrix reloaded

Unregistered
09-09-10, 03:44 PM
I have just lost hours of play, twice, and this includes 2 x 4 keys and lots of coins - can anyone find out why this is happening?