PDA

View Full Version : suggestions for neighbour list

itsrachael
04-27-11, 09:39 AM
Hi I'm not sure if anyone suggested these regarding the friend/neighbour list, but here are some of mine..

1.Favourite function
I.e. favourited neighbours appear at the top of the list.
This is so that we don't have to scroll through the long list of neighbours just to visit or gift someone at the bottom of it. It's also fairer to bakeries starting with letters like X,Y or Z. It's tedious to scroll thru long lists and they probably get tipped much lesser. Esp as users make more friends as they level up.

2. Search function
To search for neighbours on our list more efficiently.

3. Tipped icon
A tick or any indication when user has tipped the bakery to appear on list.
For the same reasons as above plus we don't waste time gg to the same bakery to realise we've tipped them for the day. Esp annoying when I happen to play twice in a day and forgot who I tipped hours before.

Hope these are constructive! Thank you for reading! :-)

Phthon
05-05-11, 06:50 AM
I wholeheartedly agree with the above! Also when you go to gift and that screen comes up...a select all button!

Rachael98
05-05-11, 07:21 AM
I agree with all of these idaes. Please implement them, TeamLava. It would make the games much, much better.

novy24
05-13-11, 03:41 PM
I would like to see them remove the 20 gift a day limit. I hate trying to gift a neighbor only to get message that they already accepted their limit of the day. Either remove limit or have auto message sent that neighbor tried to gift You so they know we tried.

sehana
05-13-11, 04:15 PM
All of the above PLEASE :p

Mogwai4111
05-13-11, 05:32 PM
I'd like to suggest that you send someone from TL to my house every morning to accept my gifts for me, then cook me breakfast, take out my trash, and drive me to work.