PDA

View Full Version : Material Request Bugged

celshark
04-27-11, 07:38 AM
I just noticed today that my friends who send me a materials request are being sent the wrong item. Someone will ask me for a wooden boards and I hit accept and it sends them a bricks or other random item. It's happened a few times already today. Check it out.

TheRealAtropos
04-27-11, 08:23 AM
I've noticed the same thing. I'm not sure if it is just giving the wrong message or if it's really sending the wrong item, but it's discouraging.

kooky panda
04-27-11, 11:12 AM
When I hit the request button, it says nbr already received all gifts for day. When I go to my nbr list I can send the gift.

GroupMagma
04-27-11, 12:12 PM
We've tested this on our end and haven't encountered the problem; do you know if there's a specific building in which this bug occurs?

@panda: Right now, users are only able to request one material per neighbor, per day. This could be why you're receiving the error message.

TheRealAtropos
04-27-11, 12:27 PM
It happens with every single part request I've had today. I will try to post a screen shot on my next one.

kooky panda
04-27-11, 12:40 PM
We've tested this on our end and haven't encountered the problem; do you know if there's a specific building in which this bug occurs?

@panda: Right now, users are only able to request one material per neighbor, per day. This could be why you're receiving the error message.

Oh good glad that has been changed. Thanks for getting back to me.

TheRealAtropos
04-27-11, 01:58 PM
It happens with every single part request I've had today. I will try to post a screen shot on my next one.

Here are screenshots of the wrong parts being sent out in order.
The first shows the request icons being blanked out like it often does.

When I except the first mystery request, you can see the icon for the next one behind it is clearly the Work Gloves. When I click to send that, it says I sent a mat instead.

celshark
04-28-11, 08:33 PM
Nice job with those pics...its still doing the same thing as of today.

bindyyum
04-28-11, 08:53 PM
How do send out a material request?

TheFluffySlipper
04-29-11, 01:20 AM

Oh I noticed I was now only receiving one request per neighbour. I thought they were starting to realise this is how it works. Never even occured to me that TL had fixed it ha ha ha

kooky panda
04-29-11, 09:21 AM
How do send out a material request?

When you have a building on your zoo that is in the course of construction, click on the building and you will pull up the material request option.
You can then see what items you need and then pick the nbrs to send the request to.

kooky panda
04-29-11, 09:23 AM
This morning on my requests I hit the button to send to the nbr( I did check and they were ready for a gift).
It showed that the correct item was sent, but when I went to my nbr list I still had the gift open. I then sent the gift again.
This tells me that maybe the request is not really sending the gift???

celshark
05-03-11, 09:03 AM
I noticed that it sems to be sending my neighbors the material requested by my neighbor directly underneath them. So if my neighbor requests wooden boards and the neighbor directly below them on the list asks for concrete, the neighbor that wanted wooden boards get sent concrete.

cameoz
05-03-11, 10:59 AM
Admit it, group magma... YOU GUYS DIDN'T BETA TEST THIS GAME!!!!