View Full Version : Fall Animals - 2021 Sept 22

judyandthecat
09-22-21, 01:27 PM
An hour to go
Before we know
What our prize will be!
Oh I love the colours!

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248486&viewfull=1#post1248486

Collection Items
Day 1 - Planes
Day 2 - Bed and Breakfast
Day 2 - lower levels from Kitchen
Day 3 - Pigs
Day 4 - Golden Pheasant Bird Bath
Day 5 - Mine
Day 5 - lower levels from Sugar Spinner
Day 6 - Passion Fruit Vines
Day 7 - Farmers Outpost
Day 8 - Fishing
Day 8 - Lower Levels from Bakery
Day 9 - Apple Trees
Day 9 - Lower Levels from Cocoa Trees
Day 10 - Studio

Event Prizes
Collect Them All!
Submit 1 Quail Bush Collection to the Collections Gallery
Get 1 of each of these prizes:
Quail Bush
Pie Cow
Sweater Sheep
Fall Picnic
Fall Quilt
Fall Plant Patch
Dried Flower
Toad Stool
Forest Floor
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Golden Lure, 3 experience points
Golden Pheasant Bird Bath - Exotic Pet
Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Event Boost
Chicken Fall Log - 20 gems - 1 time use
Fall Grove - 175 gems
Fall Animal Bait - 19 gems - 1 time use

Goals (if any)
Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Goal 1 of 11: Fall Animals
It's the time of the year where our furry little friends begin growing their warm coats and prepare for the cold months ahead. Let's go see what animal buddies have been hanging out around the farm!
Make 5 Plane Deliveries
Get 3,Magnifying Glasses - random drop planes
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

Goal 2 of 11: Fall Animals
I love all the fuzzy buddies! I'm going to go see if I can give them all hugs!
Buy 1 Fall Log from the Market
Get 3 Hedgehog Prints from the Fall Log
Do this by giving the Magnifying Glass to the Fall Log

Goal 3 of 11: Fall Animals
Some of the animals begin storing for when food becomes scarce!
Get 3 Owl Prints from Bed and Breakfast

Goal 4 of 11: Fall Animals
I want to store food too! Do you think I could fill up my treehouse?
Get 3 Squirrel Prints from pigs

Goal 5 of 11: Fall Animals
Some animals also like to migrate to warmer climates; they find it easier to just get away for the winter!
Get 3 Fox Prints from the Golden Pheasant Bird Bath

See picture: Golden Pheasant Bird Bath

Goal 6 of 11: Fall Animals
If they leave, where do they go? Aren't they going to miss the holidays?
Get 3 Deer Prints from the mine

Goal 7 of 11: Fall Animals
Lucas, if you were an animal, what would you do during the Fall?
Get 3 Wolf Prints from Passion Fruit Vines

Goal 8 of 11: Fall Animals
I want to eat.
Get 3 Badger Prints from Farmer's Outpost

Goal 9 of 11: Fall Animals
I think a winter vacation to somewhere tropical would be nice!
Get 3 Mouse Prints from fishing

Goal 10 of 11: Fall Animals
I wish these animals would just all hang out and stay, I want all the animals!
Get 3 Raccoon Prints from Apple Trees

Goal 11 of 11: Fall Animals
We should see what we can do to help these animals prepare for the long winter!
Get 3 Bear Prints from the Studio

Side Goal (optional)
Watch Them Change!
Missing some items? Turn your extra Fall Animals items into other items. You can make what you need for the Quail Bush Collection!
Buy the Fall Grove from the Market - 175 gems

Feeling Golden
If you turn in enough Fall Animals items to the Collections Gallery, I've got a new special friend for you!
Submit the Quail Bush Collection 5 times
REWARDS; 200 coins, Golden Pheasant Bird Bath - Exotic Pet, 3 experience points

What's Hiding Here?
Bring the comfort of home, outdoors!
Buy 1 Chicken Fall Log from the Market - 20 gems
Make 1 Plane Delivery
Get 5 Magnifying Glasses - random drop from planes

judyandthecat
09-22-21, 01:27 PM
Saved for Event information

judyandthecat
09-23-21, 02:32 PM
Goal 3

Lapetshop7
09-23-21, 02:52 PM
I'm trying to collect from the bed and breakfast, but now everytime I try, the game takes me back to before I collected.. it doesn't do this when I'm doing other stuff on the farm.. just when I'm collecting from bed and breakfast.. is it a glitch because of the event? It wasn't doing this until the new item came out earlier so there's nothing wrong with my internet, game, or iPad. Everything else I do in the game is fine, it's just the bed and breakfast

Lapetshop7
09-23-21, 03:14 PM
Okay so if the bed and breakfast doesn't give me a event item, it doesn't glitch to where the chicken comes on the screen and takes me back to the beginning... There is something wrong with this event item.. anyone else having problems? I collected like 5 ground cinnamon and got like 10 event items (it's giving two and three items at a time) but the chicken comes and takes them away and resets to beginning..
Sometimes it completely takes my ground cinnamon away and definitely takes away all my event items from the building.. I will never finish this event like this

Moissonor
09-23-21, 03:39 PM
I'm trying to collect from the bed and breakfast, but now everytime I try, the game takes me back to before I collected.. it doesn't do this when I'm doing other stuff on the farm.. just when I'm collecting from bed and breakfast.. is it a glitch because of the event? It wasn't doing this until the new item came out earlier so there's nothing wrong with my internet, game, or iPad. Everything else I do in the game is fine, it's just the bed and breakfast

Same problem for me.

AstronomyDan
09-23-21, 03:45 PM
Same here,,, :(

duckbean
09-23-21, 04:09 PM
I am having the same problem

judyandthecat
09-23-21, 04:23 PM
I reduced my barn inventory to about thirty below full then I could collect without chicken running.

gdr4gon
09-23-21, 04:38 PM
Having the same reported glitch.

juanis2
09-23-21, 04:45 PM
Having the same problem

ExcalS8
09-23-21, 05:27 PM
Pushed a fix for the Kitchen (lv14-32) and Bed and Breakfast (lv33+). Thanks for your patience!

Natasha_07
09-24-21, 05:34 AM
I like all the prizes but I like the Fall plant patch & pie cow the most.

judyandthecat
09-24-21, 02:32 PM
Goal 4
I want to store food too! Do you think I could fill up my treehouse?
Get 3 Squirrel Prints from pigs

judyandthecat
09-25-21, 02:33 PM
Goal 5

I am confused.

GOLDEN PHEASANT BIRD BATH???

Haha no longer confused. It is huge and pops up like a butterfly!

Lapetshop7
09-25-21, 03:06 PM
I was confused too. Thanks for clearing this up!

Goal 5

I am confused.

marbellaeu
09-25-21, 03:28 PM
What is Golden Pheasant Bird Bath????

judyandthecat
09-25-21, 04:01 PM
What is Golden Pheasant Bird Bath????

It pops up on your farm like a butterfly.
Please see the picture of it in the post above.
Tap it like a butterfly.

Natasha_07
09-25-21, 04:49 PM
I am so sick of S8 games keep taking away things and rollbacks. :mad:

I had 6 items in the collections from the 'bed & breakfast' and now it's only 2 when I just reopened the game.
I collected crafts and got 2 more which should be a total of 10 instead of 4.

Also I collected from the pigs & got 6 items then the game rollback & I now have 5.

A couple days ago was a rollback on Dragon Story, today it's on Farm2. Keep this up & you are going to make a lot of people quit for good.

Lilliepaddd
09-25-21, 04:58 PM
I've been trying to get something from the bird bath, it's giving me nothing, not coins....nothing?!?

judyandthecat
09-25-21, 05:06 PM
I've been trying to get something from the bird bath, it's giving me nothing, not coins....nothing?!?

Yes same here.
I get Fox Prints or nothing.
I have not seen any coins.

Ryiiann
09-25-21, 05:55 PM
Goal 5

I am confused.

Same here! Thanks for the image. I was looking through my inventory thinking I'd missed out on an item somehow :D

quilts99
09-25-21, 06:30 PM

I?m not getting anything from the gold bird bath. What?s up.

Paul__
09-25-21, 06:54 PM
I?m not getting anything from the gold bird bath. What?s up.

Unfortunately, the drops from the Golden Pheasant Bird Bath are random.

krisscritters
09-25-21, 07:38 PM
I am having rollback at various times while playing. Not tied to collecting from the B&B. I just collected from the watermelons and started making the watermelon pig and then tried to check the time on the alpacas, and the roll back happened. It rolled back to before I collected the last 2 watermelons and and started the watermelon pig. Tried collecting the watermelon again and my storage is now over capacity.

Any one else still having rollback issues?

Carbuck
09-25-21, 08:30 PM
I am having rollback at various times while playing. Not tied to collecting from the B&B. I just collected from the watermelons and started making the watermelon pig and then tried to check the time on the alpacas, and the roll back happened. It rolled back to before I collected the last 2 watermelons and and started the watermelon pig. Tried collecting the watermelon again and my storage is now over capacity.

Any one else still having rollback issues?

Yes. I’m having the same issues too. Collecting, using boosts, plane orders, etc.

Carbuck
09-25-21, 08:32 PM
Unfortunately, the drops from the Golden Pheasant Bird Bath are random.

That?s interesting. I?ll keep trying as my 5 attempts to date have yielded 0.

Just had my 6th attempt and still nothing?..hmmm. ??

RoyalBlue305
09-25-21, 09:30 PM
I am so sick of S8 games keep taking away things and rollbacks. :mad:

I had 6 items in the collections from the 'bed & breakfast' and now it's only 2 when I just reopened the game.
I collected crafts and got 2 more which should be a total of 10 instead of 4.

Also I collected from the pigs & got 6 items then the game rollback & I now have 5.

A couple days ago was a rollback on Dragon Story, today it's on Farm2. Keep this up & you are going to make a lot of people quit for good.

Just had it happen with the pigs. It's been really really bad for me. Not sure why. I close out the app and it doesn't seem to help. Must be something with authentication and the database. Maybe S8 is using something new. Either way it makes playing difficult.

CityGame1000
09-25-21, 10:10 PM
Have just found all of my print collection items I’ve gathered so far have disappeared. Has anyone else had this happen? It has cost quite a bit with fall logs costing $2k for a one time use with magnifying glass…

Carbuck
09-25-21, 10:11 PM
Finally got one Fox print :D

Natasha_07
09-26-21, 05:01 AM
Just had it happen with the pigs. It's been really really bad for me. Not sure why. I close out the app and it doesn't seem to help. Must be something with authentication and the database. Maybe S8 is using something new. Either way it makes playing difficult.

Now I have 3 orange juices missing and have to do them over because I like to keep things in 10s.

I was looking forward to this event but maybe I should skip it entirely.

RoyalBlue305
09-26-21, 05:48 AM
It's really frustrating. I finally finished the Pig level after 3 consecutive roll-backs taking back the needed paw prints. Each time it took one back so I had to wait again to collect. I'm not sure what to think but this issue needs to be addressed. I'm behind because of it. These collection events are hard enough as it is. I'm concerned since once we get to the Juicer or Studio stage, which we all know is notorious for poor drop rates, the Roll-backs will make it impossible.

justmine2
09-26-21, 06:41 AM
Please fix the resets!

jordanwvgal
09-26-21, 07:42 AM
I am having the same problem of collecting items and then the game resets. I lose everything I had just collected.

jordanwvgal
09-26-21, 07:43 AM
I?m having the same issue, in addition to not getting pop up birdbath. Very frustrating!!!!

oldmcz
09-26-21, 08:02 AM
The bird bath pops up for me after the mole, otter and butterflies do, but it gives me nothing!!!

Moissonor
09-26-21, 09:35 AM
Yes same here.

I join the club !!!!

judyandthecat
09-26-21, 10:22 AM
The Golden Pheasant Bird Bath does give the Fox Prints.
You just get more Nothing then Prints.
I notice my moles and butterflies appear
Then the otter
Then the Bird Bath.

I now have ten of the Prints.

I am not getting all the rollbacks everyone is.
Some.
Ok my barn is not full about thirty under quota.
I only seemed to get rollbacks if my barn was near full.

draughnc
09-26-21, 12:45 PM
I'm having the same problem. I have even tried visiting another farm and going back to mine. I have lost items and had to remake them to finish. I collect then have to do it all over again. I even restarted my router. No change. Something is up.

Paul__
09-26-21, 02:55 PM
I’ve reported over the issue with rollbacks so that the team can look into the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.

If you are missing in game items that you received, please reach out to support using the link in my signature. They’ll be able to help.

ankavale1000
09-26-21, 03:10 PM
I think calling the issue ‘roll back’ is players being nice
It’s happening in the mines. As we all know how difficult it is to get a drop from stingy mine, but to have the drop disappear…
I’m not calling this ‘roll back’ … roll back would be drop gone tool returned BUT my tool gone, my drop gone.

I can’t imagine what’s gonna be like for day 9 and 10
Day 4 and day 5 disastrous with drops disappearing
Gonna SKIP

Paul__
09-26-21, 03:45 PM
I think calling the issue ‘roll back’ is players being nice
It’s happening in the mines. As we all know how difficult it is to get a drop from stingy mine, but to have the drop disappear…
I’m not calling this ‘roll back’ … roll back would be drop gone tool returned BUT my tool gone, my drop gone.

I can’t imagine what’s gonna be like for day 9 and 10
Day 4 and day 5 disastrous with drops disappearing
Gonna SKIP

Added the mine issue to the report.

judyandthecat
09-26-21, 04:19 PM
Goal 6
Get 3 Deer Prints from the mine

griffithpack
09-26-21, 05:09 PM
I have clicked on the golden bird bath at least eight times and am getting nothing - I have ZERO prints!!! - and my barn isn?t full - this is my reminder why I quit playing last year! Level 100 and I can?t believe the issues this game is having after all these years😡

draughnc
09-26-21, 05:25 PM
The birdbath has a glitch/problem. I have clicked on it numerous times and it disappears and gives nothing. There is definitely something going on with this game and frustrating.

ankavale1000
09-26-21, 05:48 PM
Mining

If I don’t get a drop, the chicken never bother to appear

As soon as I get a drop from the mine, the chicken shows and takes it away

All the tools I used gone … vanished

The drop rate is low as is, with Chicken the Highway Robbery-man, the drop rate is ZERO

Is this a joke

Bird Bath

Same situation. If no drop, no Chicken the Highway Robbery-man

As soon as I get a drop, Chicken the Highway Robbery-man takes it away

Drop rate from Bird Bath is ZERO

I have at least 50 free spaces in barn , so barn space is not the solution

BatCrzy2
09-26-21, 06:08 PM
Yes. I?m having the same issues too. Collecting, using boosts, plane orders, etc.
Yes, same!

ankavale1000
09-26-21, 06:11 PM
Update. I’ve found a way to defend against Chicken the Highway Robbery-man

As soon as you get a drop, go straight to your wall ( chicken can’t appear while u r here ). Count to 15 then visit someone on your wall. When u return, the drop should appear in your collection gallery.

I’ve tried 3x and worked all 3x

As for Bird Bath. What I do is force close game and restart if I don’t get a drop. As soon as I get a drop, I go to my wall, count to 15 and visit someone on my wall.

BatCrzy2
09-26-21, 06:13 PM
I am unable to SPIN TO WIN. I receive “S_XIB_OOPS Please spin later. It’s been happening for a full day.

linborg
09-26-21, 07:13 PM
I am unable to SPIN TO WIN. I receive ?S_XIB_OOPS Please spin later. It?s been happening for a full day.

Another glitch, the last four times that I?ve spun the wheel of fortune I get fences....4 times in a row!! It get very discouraging ☹️☹️

Natasha_07
09-26-21, 08:04 PM
I just lost my orange juice again after collecting from the 'bed & breakfast' so that's loosing the same thing 3 times.

I just collected from the pigs 2 times in a row and lost progress & collection items again.

Chocolatier rollback my progress and well as my chocolates, so did the vines, garden & beehive.

How is it possible that every single thing that I collected from, rollback on its now right after I did so.

I am done! :mad:

BatCrzy2
09-27-21, 12:50 AM
Seems like there are too many issues to continue. I have never even seen the Golden Pheasant Bird Bath! Kind of hard to finish without that!

judyandthecat
09-27-21, 04:14 AM
Ok this is what I did.
I go in the mine and on exit if I have a Deer print I quickly check Collections Gallery to make sure it is there.
I then go to my wall and count to about 20 slowly if the chicken starts running while I am on my wall I force close the game. This way I got to keep the print. This is what is working for me.

As for the Golden Pheasant Bird Bath ...it gives nothing or a print.
Would be better if gave coins instead of nothing because then you would know it's working.
It is random drop.

chicks168
09-27-21, 04:14 AM
I am still trying to find the elusive bird bath!

judyandthecat
09-27-21, 04:39 AM
I am still trying to find the elusive bird bath!

If you don't find it within ten minutes, I would force close and reopen your game.
I usually tap
First
Moles and butterflies
Then the otter
And birdbath seems to appear after those three have appeared for me.
If it doesn't I force close and start over.

b95709e
09-27-21, 05:39 AM
Goal 3

Hi. I am not getting anything from the gold bird bath. It appears but when I click on it it makes like a puff but leaves me nothing. Also like loads of people my game has been glitching since the start of the event

draughnc
09-27-21, 06:06 AM
This game is already frustrating. Why do we have to force close and visit neighbors before doing anything to make sure we don't lose anything. It shouldn't be this way. Fix the problem. It is already frustrating with low drops.

cella1991
09-27-21, 06:15 AM
Is any one collecting from the bird bath. I?ve hit it at least ten times and nothing.

Ryiiann
09-27-21, 07:02 AM
Is any one collecting from the bird bath. I?ve hit it at least ten times and nothing.

Same. Only managed to get 3 prints after two days of tapping on it. And nothing since then.

ExcalS8
09-27-21, 08:53 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm pushing a change this morning where the Golden Pheasant Bird Bath will drop either Fox Prints or Coins. Hopefully that reduces some confusion about whether a collection actually registered. Previously, it was dropping either Fox Prints or nothing.

Haven't been able to corroborate other drop-related issues that I've seen in the thread so far, but I'll keep digging.

ExcalS8
09-27-21, 10:32 AM
After some preliminary investigation, I am also pushing a change intended to reduce rollbacks in certain instances. If they persist, please continue to update this thread and I'll see if there are ancillary causes.

Lapetshop7
09-27-21, 12:07 PM
It's better on my end so far. Finally got something from the bird bath and haven't experienced any problems with the chicken taking stuff yet.. fingers crossed it stays like this.. that chicken was making me so mad! Even the bird bath .. thanks for working hard to fix this!

griffithpack
09-27-21, 01:52 PM
After some preliminary investigation, I am also pushing a change intended to reduce rollbacks in certain instances. If they persist, please continue to update this thread and I'll see if there are ancillary causes.

With this many complaints, can you explain why you don?t just let the Golden birdbath drop for us every time or at least give us 2 prints when it does drop?

ExcalS8
09-27-21, 02:32 PM
With this many complaints, can you explain why you don?t just let the Golden birdbath drop for us every time or at least give us 2 prints when it does drop?

A guaranteed drop would throw off the balance of the event, but what I have done is increased the drop rate proportionate to the "lost" drops that I've observed according to the event data. Overall the speed of progression should even out now, back toward expectations.

ankavale1000
09-27-21, 03:10 PM
Anyone getting ANY drops from passion fruit vines?

Zero from 3 vines here

judyandthecat
09-27-21, 03:15 PM
Anyone getting ANY drops from passion fruit vines?

Zero from 3 vines here

I got them but the chicken run and took them away.

judyandthecat
09-27-21, 03:18 PM
Today's Goal
Collect from Passion Fruit Vines for Wolf Prints

But I collect chicken runs and takes but total rollback as shows Passion Fruit Vines not collected

just4thefun
09-27-21, 03:19 PM
I got them but the chicken run and took them away.

I?ve collected 7x so far from the vines and each time the chicken has taken the paws away.

ExcalS8
09-27-21, 03:23 PM
Looking into this some more.

ExcalS8
09-27-21, 03:47 PM
Found the cause. Passion Fruit Vines should be working properly now. Thanks for your patience!

Lapetshop7
09-27-21, 03:53 PM
I'm barely even seeing the bird bath. I only have two prints from it .. one was from yesterday and the other one today. Looks like I will be on this bird bath goal forever

judyandthecat
09-27-21, 03:54 PM
Found the cause. Passion Fruit Vines should be working properly now. Thanks for your patience!

Yes and a big thank you.
I just collected again and no rollback.

ExcalS8
09-27-21, 04:15 PM
Just pushed another change related to collecting event parts from the Pig Pen, as I saw some rollbacks associated with that. We'll continue to monitor.

Lapetshop7
09-27-21, 05:03 PM
Finally past the birdbath goal. Thanks Excal!!

krisscritters
09-28-21, 04:03 AM
Yes same here.

I just received 20 coins from it. All the previous drops were nothing or paw prints.

judyandthecat
09-28-21, 02:32 PM
Goal 8
I want to eat.
Get 3 Badger Prints from Farmer's Outpost

RUBYRED405
09-28-21, 05:55 PM
Goal 5

I am confused.

I am constantly playing but the bird bath appears once a day and then when you click on it it won?t give you anything. Been trying past 3 days with only 1set of tracks

just4thefun
09-28-21, 07:41 PM
Just pushed another change related to collecting event parts from the Pig Pen, as I saw some rollbacks associated with that. We'll continue to monitor.

Thank you! Everything is working well on my farm.

judyandthecat
09-29-21, 02:32 PM
Goal 9

The Fall Grove is on sale.
It is just gorgeous so if you have problems getting some of the Event items.
You can make them with this Boost item

Eyes widen. I just bought the Grove.
When it is operating there is a Deer in the middle of the Grove.
Please tell me this will remain activated after the Event.
Oh it is so nice, I am buying the second Grove

Update: There is an animated rabbit and squirrel too!

Lapetshop7
09-29-21, 06:09 PM
So cute!! I didn't know it did that. I haven't used it to craft anything. I only bought it because it's cute!!! Haha.. I have been waiting for it to go on sale and now I'm happy! Lol.. how many did you buy?! I only bought one, but debating on buying another. I'm with you though, hopefully it still does this after the event is over!

Goal 9

The Fall Grove is on sale.
It is just gorgeous so if you have problems getting some of the Event items.
You can make them with this Boost item

Eyes widen. I just bought the Grove.
When it is operating there is a Deer in the middle of the Grove.
Please tell me this will remain activated after the Event.
Oh it is so nice, I am buying the second Grove

Update: There is an animated rabbit and squirrel too!

judyandthecat
09-29-21, 06:42 PM
So cute!! I didn't know it did that. I haven't used it to craft anything. I only bought it because it's cute!!! Haha.. I have been waiting for it to go on sale and now I'm happy! Lol.. how many did you buy?! I only bought one, but debating on buying another. I'm with you though, hopefully it still does this after the event is over!

I bought two after I seen the animated Deer, Rabbit and Squirrel in it.

@ExcalS8 Will this remain activated after the Event?

justmine2
09-30-21, 10:33 AM
I am getting another one as well, they are absolutely beautiful

ExcalS8
09-30-21, 11:32 AM
I bought two after I seen the animated Deer, Rabbit and Squirrel in it.

@ExcalS8 Will this remain activated after the Event?

I'm amenable to that request :)

judyandthecat
09-30-21, 02:19 PM

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Now I am going to buy another Fall Grove!
That will give me three!

judyandthecat
09-30-21, 02:31 PM
Goal 10
Get 3 Raccoon Prints from Apple Trees

caterpilar88
10-01-21, 04:46 AM
Can u tell me the fall grove have leaf falling down? Animated tree? Like other fall tree?

judyandthecat
10-01-21, 08:32 AM
Can u tell me the fall grove have leaf falling down? Animated tree? Like other fall tree?

I posted a pic of it.
It has animated animals on the Grove.
A Deer, a rabbit and a squirrel.
Nicest Boost item I have ever seen.
I bought three!

judyandthecat
10-01-21, 02:35 PM
Goal 11
Get 3 Bear Prints from the Studio

Remember if you are having problems getting one of the items:
Buy the Fall Grove
It is on sale for half price.
With this Grove you can make the items you need by using other Event items.

This Grove is stunning!
It will remain animated after the Event.
It has a Deer, rabbit and squirrel in it and they are animated!
I love it so much I bought three of them.
Love the Fall colours too!

Freshte
10-02-21, 07:27 AM
There is a glitch with the autumn leaves pile or forest floor. When it is removed from the cellar it reverts to a spring floor design on Android. Could someone do a little tinkering with this item? Thanks!

quilts99
10-02-21, 01:41 PM
There is a glitch with the autumn leaves pile or forest floor. When it is removed from the cellar it reverts to a spring floor design on Android. Could someone do a little tinkering with this item? Thanks!

Anybody know what we do with hedgehog lures.

judyandthecat
10-02-21, 03:59 PM
Anybody know what we do with hedgehog lures.

You use the Fall Animal Bait in the pond.
It increases your chances at getting the event item.
To access it go to your pond touch the green circle in middle if you don't see it and that will take you to the next page.

judyandthecat
10-02-21, 04:01 PM

@ ExcalS8

Contact Storm8 in the link at the bottom of my post.

Allie0105
10-02-21, 05:56 PM

I agree with judyandthecat I?d love to see it stay animated after the event.

RoyalBlue305
10-03-21, 10:19 AM
I'm barely even seeing the bird bath. I only have two prints from it .. one was from yesterday and the other one today. Looks like I will be on this bird bath goal forever

I'm having the same issue. Out of the last five times it's appeared I've only received one print. In order to get it to appear I have to force close the game over and over again. And when it does appear (after also collecting from otter, mole, and butterflies) it rarely drops anything but one coin.

It's tough enough with one choke point with the Studio dropping one to two times out of both Studios working full time, but also the Mine is extremely stingy as well. So basically instead of the usual 2 choke points, we now have 3 with the Birdbath.

I never win these type of events. Probably my least favorite format.

RoyalBlue305
10-03-21, 10:32 AM
Yes! Yes! Yes!

Now I am going to buy another Fall Grove!
That will give me three!

Thank you Judy for pointing this out! I just got the grove and will probably get a second one as well. I sure hope it says animated!!

Mitzi111
10-04-21, 12:41 AM
Not sure what is wrong, but when I get the golden pheasant bird bath it isn’t registering in the collection now. It did register the first 2 times, but hasn’t since then. And I have tapped on it at least 4 more times… but nothing shows up in my collection.. Is anyone else experiencing this?

judyandthecat
10-04-21, 05:49 AM
Not sure what is wrong, but when I get the golden pheasant bird bath it isn’t registering in the collection now. It did register the first 2 times, but hasn’t since then. And I have tapped on it at least 4 more times… but nothing shows up in my collection.. Is anyone else experiencing this?

You have to watch what floats up Prints or coins.
It is random and believe you me that Pheasant has ate a lot of coins to give us farmers.

Just checked to see how many I have and will recheck count when I get a print

007fw
10-04-21, 06:22 AM
Anyone else experiencing extremely slow studio drops?

RoyalBlue305
10-04-21, 10:10 AM
Anyone else experiencing extremely slow studio drops?

Yes. And bird bath and mine as well. 3 choke points makes this event extremely hard. Plus every time I finally finish a collection all I get are the quilts. Maybe I should open an Etsy shop to sell all these quilts. :|

RoyalBlue305
10-04-21, 10:12 AM
Hope the Bird Bath appearance and resultant drop gets better. I bought two groves and expanded several placements on each. But if the Bird Bath doesn't get better I will have sacrificed many paint cans and gems. I love the groves but I also want to succeed at this event.

I hope ExCal is reading posts today. Fingers crossed.

ExcalS8
10-04-21, 04:38 PM
I did push an update to move things along. We'll also be making some adjustments to the upcoming event in that vein.

quilts99
10-04-21, 06:05 PM
Hope the Bird Bath appearance and resultant drop gets better. I bought two groves and expanded several placements on each. But if the Bird Bath doesn't get better I will have sacrificed many paint cans and gems. I love the groves but I also want to succeed at this event.

I hope ExCal is reading posts today. Fingers crossed.

I?m not sure I have done this correctly, but here goes. I am very disappointed in the prize drops, I keep getting the same things. I worked really hard to get the Quail bush but never did, Not happy,

RoyalBlue305
10-05-21, 09:29 AM
I did push an update to move things along. We'll also be making some adjustments to the upcoming event in that vein.

Thank you. I haven't given up yet on this event but it's looking bleak. Can't collect or craft enough prints with two groves to keep submitting collections. And the stingy Bird Bath is well, just stingy.

RoyalBlue305
10-05-21, 10:13 AM
Well besides having to log in every time to post in the forum, the bird bath is appearing LESS than before. The last 40 minutes I haven't left the game and have force-closed over and over. The Bird Bath has only appeared twice and both times dropped coins. So frustrating. Can't understand why the game is set to such stringent levels. It's just not fun like this. Not sure what to do at this point. I have to work today and can't baby sit this game any longer.

RoyalBlue305
10-06-21, 10:07 AM
I tried all the way to the end but never got the Quail Tree. Basically received only the quilts over and over. Really disappointed in this event. Spent an inordinate amount of time and gems and failed. It's hard to stay motivated to play this game when the outcome is so poor. I will most likely sit-out this event format going forward. Congrats to those players who did succeed.

Lapetshop7
10-06-21, 12:08 PM
I kept just getting the paths and the quilts. So over events like this