PDA

View Full Version : My stored food limit bounces from 10,000 to 5,000 at random apparently.

Drakezius
04-27-11, 07:22 AM
Is there a mechanic i am missing that controlls food storage limits? I planted a field of asparagus, harvested most of it till i hit a 10k barrier. After shuffling some stuff around to add more animals, i went to cap off my food limit with my remaining crops before closing the game, and while at around 8.5k food, i was hit with a 5k limit suddenly...

What am i missing? Theres no point to even having asparagus with such a high food count, if such an arbitrary limit prevents effective use.

If you can have 10,000 food, you can just as easily have 64,000 food if byte length is an issue...

Please shed some light on this issue please.

celshark
04-27-11, 07:47 AM
Same thing has happened to me, it must be buggy, I got the 5,000k message but I had over 10k food. I've gone over 10k then I get the 10k message. It needs some attention. Maybe post it in the feedback and bugs section.

adamthefarmer
04-27-11, 03:54 PM
I got the same message about 5k food limit, but had reached the 10k limit.

Drakezius
05-12-11, 08:09 AM
Checking for an update regarding this issue, which is still an issue.

GroupMagma
05-12-11, 09:53 AM
I believe this is a display issue; when you already have over 10000 food and you attempt to add more via crops, it will say that you can't store over 5k (at least, this is what I've found). I've taken this up with engineering, and hopefully we'll figure out the exact instances in which it occurs and correct it for the next update.

By the way, I'm moving this to Bugs & Feedback. :)