PDA

View Full Version : Is it me, or is everyone getting bored and tired?

JennyWuzHere
04-26-11, 11:24 PM
It seems that new games/apps are coming in, and Nightclub, apparently, is losing me. I wouldn't want a player to quit playing any of the TL apps; so TL, pls add some new things to the apps so they are entertaining(at least at a higher level)

sehana
04-27-11, 12:35 AM
Well I don't necessarily get bored. The older ones get less attention as the newer ones come out. As I want the newer games to catch up with current levels.

I wish they would add the suggested features that users have been askin for.

adamthefarmer
04-27-11, 04:12 PM
It is starting to get boring. They need to speed up the drink sales. I have over 300,000 drinks and its not even worth making anymore right now. It seems most people are stuck in the level 30's.

TheFluffySlipper
04-27-11, 11:18 PM
I must admit NS is getting a little old. Am I drunk or do all the clubs look the same?!

kooky panda
04-28-11, 01:08 PM
I did notice that the last update on nightclub did speed up the sales a little.
I think some updates on games team lava can do " in house" , some updates they have to submit to Itunes-
My understanding is that they have no control of when their update will be posted in itunes and have to wait. That is why it takes so long.

kooky panda
04-28-11, 01:09 PM
I did notice that the last update on nightclub did speed up the sales a little.
I think some updates on games team lava can do " in house" , some updates they have to submit to Itunes-
My understanding is that they have no control of when their update will be posted in itunes and have to wait. That is why it takes so long.

But yes I do agree, most of my nbrs have left the game because they are bored.

... I am holding out... I need 3 million to expand and am almost to 1 million !!! yeah only 4 more months to go!! lol

reokster
06-07-11, 05:08 AM
i really like this game, but i do wish it would speed up also. and the expansion is so expensive now. need some new, higher earning drinks, and more choices for wall and floor that don't cost club cash! does anyone else have a problem with this game crashing A LOT??? another thing that makes me not wanna play.

reokster
06-14-11, 05:51 PM
AAARGH!!! i can not stand the crashing!!! most of my neighbors are not playing this game anymore.....i can't even stay on the game long enough to do anything without it crashing!!!

yogurtjunkie303
06-14-11, 06:01 PM
I'm about to leave the game. It's getting really boring just like the zoo story.