PDA

View Full Version : Energy Isn't Necessary!!!

JennyWuzHere
04-26-11, 11:12 PM
:mad:Energy shouldn't even be in the game, it takes too long, and it wastes time. If you run out of energy, you'll have to wait 5 Minutes in order to get 1 more energy. And it's pointless if you don't waste energy on any of the other TL apps.

TheFluffySlipper
04-26-11, 11:35 PM
Five minutes? What level are you on? You don't have to wait for your meter to fill up, you can gain energy from visiting neighbours.

You use energy in TS.

JennyWuzHere
04-26-11, 11:44 PM
Srry meant 1 minute. And it shouldn't be on there then if we can regain it be visiting neighbors and we can refill it by energy drinks.

cameoz
04-27-11, 08:35 AM
But the difference w treas story is you have the option to refill from food in your backpack. They did not beta test this game. Cute idea, but TL really needs to go back to the drawing board on this one.

talyon
04-27-11, 08:54 AM
Energy refill in ZS is 1 in 3 min was 1 min. Now 3.

Rockinkitten
04-28-11, 02:42 AM
I have to wait 3 minutes. I think it goes up as you gain levels maybe? I'm level 33.

xokay
04-28-11, 06:12 AM
Only goes up to a max of 30 though :(:(:(

seastripes
04-28-11, 07:11 AM
Oh the ener is frustrating me too! Not to say that the game can't gain it coins by itself through visitors like in rs or bs or ns but this one I have to literally BE on the game to gain coins and WAIT for energy to move on.

Please please please mod, do something about this game. I love the graphic and all so far but the energy is ****ing me!