PDA

View Full Version : More?

TheFluffySlipper
04-26-11, 10:25 PM
Dear Super Mods

I was about to buy some more animals and it occurred to me that TL might do as they have done before and release some more 'product' very quickly. I'm really happy with the selection thus far, it's just that any I buy from this point will be double ups so I want to hold off if there will be different animals to buy.

Kind regards,
Fluffy

:p

JennyWuzHere
04-26-11, 10:29 PM
I believe so too! ;) TL will always have something new in mind. They always take in our ideas for consideration, and it means that they listen.
Thanks Teamlava!
-Jenny(wuz here) lol.:p

TheFluffySlipper
04-28-11, 06:58 AM
No reply so I thought I'd take a chance and go ahead and buy more animals but when I tried it said I can't have more! I only have 11 out of the 17 I'm allowed, but it won't let me get anymore ... ?!

Rachael98
05-01-11, 04:00 PM
No reply so I thought I'd take a chance and go ahead and buy more animals but when I tried it said I can't have more! I only have 11 out of the 17 I'm allowed, but it won't let me get anymore ... ?!

Really??? How strange. I suppose it's time to bring the support@teamlava.com trick out again. Be aware that they're very busy at the moment.

TheFluffySlipper
05-01-11, 07:38 PM
LOL nah I won't email over that. I'm allowed 19 now and still not able to buy more. Maybe it doesn't allow double up ... ?