PDA

View Full Version : Can't Open App (?)

amerirish
08-17-21, 05:47 PM
I've been trying to get into the game for like a half hour but it won't open. I force closed, I restarted my phone, I uninstalled/reinstalled the app and restarted my phone again. Anyone else having this problem?

ETA: My internet connection is up and running.

SpiritWind00
08-17-21, 05:58 PM
S8 provided this link a ways back and it's a good way to find out if the games are down for you or everyone. visit https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/apps.prod.storm8.com

amerirish
08-17-21, 06:06 PM
S8 provided this link a ways back and it's a good way to find out if the games are down for you or everyone. visit https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/apps.prod.storm8.com

Oh, thanks. That's helpful. So it says that it's just me - any suggestions other than what I've already tried to get it back up?

ETA: So this is really weird; I still have my old iPhone 6+ on my account and tried to open the app on that - still can't connect! :mad:

deadpixel
08-17-21, 09:04 PM
Oh, thanks. That's helpful. So it says that it's just me - any suggestions other than what I've already tried to get it back up?

ETA: So this is really weird; I still have my old iPhone 6+ on my account and tried to open the app on that - still can't connect! :mad:

Perhaps it's not just you. I couldn't get in on my iPhone 11 Pro Max. Forced closed and reopened a dozen times, really. Tried it on my iPad and it went right in. Forced closed DS on my iPad and tried going in again on my iPhone, no joy :blue:

Paul__
08-17-21, 11:41 PM
Please contact support using the link in my signature. They'll be able to check your account. :)

Moving this thread to Bugs & Issues forum.

amerirish
08-18-21, 08:08 AM
I sent a ticket which was answered and then turned off my phone, waited a minute, then I was finally able to get back in the game. I'm going to have to scramble to catch up on the Tournament :(

Paul__
08-18-21, 10:14 AM
Glad to hear. :)

amerirish
10-22-21, 10:52 AM
OMG, again with the connection problem!!!! Every update it seems this glitch comes back in addition to the other random black outs :mad: I wish they would fix this darn problem :mad: