PDA

View Full Version : Dust Bunnies - 2021 August 11

judyandthecat
08-11-21, 12:48 PM
New decorations and pets

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485

Getting Started
1. (instructions on event screen)
2. Check Newspaper for Event Items

Goals
Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Goal 1 of 9: Dust Bunnies
We've got to keep clean around here, there's so much dust, it could come alive!
Get 1 Dust Balls from the Dust Bunnies they pop up around the farm like butterflies
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

You can see these Bunnies

Goal 2 of 9: Dust Bunnies
Morgan I'm pretty sure I saw something come alive. I think the dust has a mind of its own!
Get 1 Cleaning Glove from Chickens
Get 1 Mop from Kitchen
Make and Get 1 Dust Bunny Tail in Specialty Goods
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Happy Vacuum, 3 experience points

Recipe: Dust Bunny Tail
30 minutes in Specialty Goods
15 Cleaning Gloves
3 Mops
3 Dust Balls

Goal 3 of 9: Dust Bunnies
That's it, I saw them again! Little dust bunnies! They look so cute, I want them!
Get 1 Broom from Passion Fruit Vines
Get 1 Cleaning Solution from Fishing
Make and Get 1 Dust Bunny Headband in Farmer's Outpost

Recipe: Dust Bunny Headband
2 hours in Farmer's Outpost
2 Brooms
3 Cleaning Solution
3 Dust BallsThe

Goal 4 of 9: Dust Bunnies
Real dust bunnies? Was our farm so dirty?
Get 1 Feather Duster - from Plane Deliveries
Get 1 Cleaning Cloth - from Mine
Make and Get 1 Dust Bunny Bow in Farmer's Outpost
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Chicken Maid, 3 experience points

Recipe - Dust Bunny Bow
1 hour in Farmer's Outpost
3 Feather Duster
2 Cleaning Cloth
3 Dust Balls

Goal 5 of 9: Dust Bunnies
It's okay, once we catch them, we won't need to clean so much!
Give 3 Dust Bunny Tail
Give 3 Dust Bunny Headband
Give 3 Dust Bunny Bow

Goal 6 of 9: Dust Bunnies
Lucas, have you seen the cute little dusty buns-buns?
Give 4 Dust Bunny Tail
Give 4 Dust Bunny Headband
Give 4 Dust Bunny Bow

Goal 7 of 9: Dust Bunnies
Yesss
Give 5 Dust Bunny Tail
Give 5 Dust Bunny Headband
Give 5 Dust Bunny Bow

Goal 8 of 9: Dust Bunnies
Uh oh, looks like Lucas is allergic. Don't worry I'll make sure they stay clear of you!
Give 6 Dust Bunny Tail
Give 6 Dust Bunny Headband
Give 6 Dust Bunny Bow

Goal 9 of 9: Dust Bunnies
I really hope these dusty little bunnies, can help us keep the place cleaner. It helps that they are super cute!
Give 7 Dust Bunny Tail
Give 7 Dust Bunny Headband
Give 7 Dust Bunny Bow
REWARDS: 500 coins, Dust Bunnies, 25 experience points

Side Goal (optional)
Looking For Change
Set up the Dusty Lounger and the Dust Bunnies will give us more Dust Balls and Dust Pan!
Have Dusty Lounger - 75 gems in Market

Goal 1 of 2: Vroom!
If you need more Dust Balls you can lure the Dust Bunnies to the Happy Vacuum to get some extra materials.
Have Happy Vacuum - 10 gems in Market - 1 time use
Make 1 Plane Delivery
Get 5 Felted Bunny - Random Drop Planes

Goal 2 of 2: Vroom!
Leave that Dust Bunnies some Felted Bunny and see what happens!
Place 5 Felted Bunny on the Happy Vacuum
Get 3 Dust Balls

Goal 1 of 2: Time to Clean
The Chicken Maid has appeared! Give it some Dust Bunny Maid Apron to get some extra Dust Balls!
Have Specialty Goods
Make 1 Dust Bunny Maid Apron

Recipe: Dust Bunny Maid Apron
2 hours Specialty Goods
3 Dust Pans

Goal 2 of 2: Time to Clean
Give the Chicken Maid your Dust Bunny Apron. You'll get a bunch of extra Dust Bunnies items for your troubles!
Give the Chicken Maid your Dust Bunny Maid Apron 5 times

Event Prizes
Dust Bunnies - Exotic Pet
Dusty Lounger - by gems only in Market
Chicken Maid
Happy Vacuum
Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Event Boost
Dusty Lounger - 75 gems
Happy Vacuum - 10 gems - 1 time use
Chicken Maid - 100 gems

judyandthecat
08-11-21, 12:48 PM
Saved for Event information

Natasha_07
08-11-21, 04:30 PM
Them bug eye bunnies are traumatized from all that dust. LOL!

judyandthecat
08-11-21, 04:37 PM
This is where I have found items so far
Broom - Passion Fruit Vines
Cleaning Gloves - Chickens
Dust Balls - from Dust Bunnies - pop up on farm
Mop - Kitchen
Dust Pan - from Dust Bunnies
Feather Dusters - Planes
Cleaning Cloth - Mine
Cleaning Solution - Fishing

orca1006
08-11-21, 07:52 PM
lol these are horrifyingly cute i love them! thanks team for the awesome new prizes!

time to labor over them chickens again.....

Lapetshop7
08-12-21, 04:16 PM
Please say the prize is a regular pet and not exotic one! Also, wonder if the dusty lounger will be offered as a prize... It's cute.. if not I will end up buying it

KojiMama
08-14-21, 01:06 PM
And the pet is not a monkey or an eel!

KojiMama
08-14-21, 02:37 PM
I’m getting really tired of not getting gloves from chickens. Have the programmers tweak the code.

driver1711
08-15-21, 04:17 AM
I don't think I have ever found a mop from the kitchen. I have had to scrounge and buy or pay 6 to get one. I am level 93, so wonder if higher levels collect from elsewhere. Any thoughts!

judyandthecat
08-15-21, 10:10 AM
I don't think I have ever found a mop from the kitchen. I have had to scrounge and buy or pay 6 to get one. I am level 93, so wonder if higher levels collect from elsewhere. Any thoughts!

I am high level and this is where I got my items ...though I have bought lots of items from the newspaper.

Broom - Passion Fruit Vines
Cleaning Gloves - Chickens
Dust Balls - from Dust Bunnies - pop up on farm
Mop - Kitchen
Dust Pan - from Dust Bunnies
Feather Dusters - Planes
Cleaning Cloth - Mine
Cleaning Solution - Fishing

Lapetshop7
08-15-21, 10:14 AM
Judy, do you know if the dust bunnies is a regular pet or exotic??

judyandthecat
08-15-21, 05:30 PM
Judy, do you know if the dust bunnies is a regular pet or exotic??

It is an exotic pet.
One Square.

Lapetshop7
08-15-21, 05:39 PM
Man .. Really... Exotic after exotic! Don't get me wrong I like exotic pets, but they have been giving out too many here lately and they start to take up too much room.. wouldn't be as bad if they would let you store them and take them back out if you wanted... Anyways thanks for letting me know

It is an exotic pet.
One Square.

judyandthecat
08-16-21, 03:04 AM
Man .. Really... Exotic after exotic! Don't get me wrong I like exotic pets, but they have been giving out too many here lately and they start to take up too much room.. wouldn't be as bad if they would let you store them and take them back out if you wanted... Anyways thanks for letting me know

I hear you. They are adorable but I like to redecorate my farm weekly and having played almost since the game began I have a lot of decorations.

I wish they would create a storage stable just for the exotics and I would gladly pay gems for it like they have in Dragon Story and you can upgrade it to hold more dragons.

Please. Please a storage stable for exotics! Better yet make animated cats dancing on the roof. Might as well be a pretty stable. Heck they can even put a monkey on the roof!

judyandthecat
08-16-21, 03:05 AM
Beings my post duplicated itself posting the game must know us farmers really really want storage for our exotics.

Lapetshop7
08-16-21, 06:56 AM
Right! Yes please!! I'm with Judy, I will gladly spend gems on it too. We definitely need it. Should be able to store them

I hear you. They are adorable but I like to redecorate my farm weekly and having played almost since the game began I have a lot of decorations.

I wish they would create a storage stable just for the exotics and I would gladly pay gems for it like they have in Dragon Story and you can upgrade it to hold more dragons.

Please. Please a storage stable for exotics! Better yet make animated cats dancing on the roof. Might as well be a pretty stable. Heck they can even put a monkey on the roof!

TwilightsView
08-17-21, 03:05 PM
Any tips for hope to tackle this event? I’m late to the party, but I really want a pet dust bunny! For example, what buildings etc do you need to accomplish everything? Thanks!

judyandthecat
08-17-21, 03:11 PM
Any tips for hope to tackle this event? I’m late to the party, but I really want a pet dust bunny! For example, what buildings etc do you need to accomplish everything? Thanks!

Post one of this thread has all the steps for high level and otherwise the goal in your to do list will list what building for each goal

TwilightsView
08-18-21, 03:06 PM
I noticed in the game it says that cleaning cloths are from the Bed and Breakfast while in the forum it says from the mine. I haven’t gotten anything from the Bed and Breakfast yet. I just want to confirm where I can get the items. Thanks!

ExcalS8
08-18-21, 03:50 PM
I noticed in the game it says that cleaning cloths are from the Bed and Breakfast while in the forum it says from the mine. I haven?t gotten anything from the Bed and Breakfast yet. I just want to confirm where I can get the items. Thanks!

For level 14-32 players, they come from the Bed and Breakfast.
For level 33+ players, they come from the Mine.

Lapetshop7
08-19-21, 01:12 PM
I still have 135 more gloves to get... How exhausting... Hopefully the next event will be easier... If not, I won't be able to do it because I will be having back surgery September 9th

TwilightsView
08-19-21, 02:15 PM
For level 14-32 players, they come from the Bed and Breakfast.
For level 33+ players, they come from the Mine.

Thanks! Is there a particular time limit for the item you are making for something to drop? I have collected from my B&B a few times and it has not dropped anything for me

judyandthecat
08-19-21, 03:21 PM
Thanks! Is there a particular time limit for the item you are making for something to drop? I have collected from my B&B a few times and it has not dropped anything for me

It is a random drop so make the shortest timed item!

Lapetshop7
08-22-21, 09:41 AM
I have to say that the dust bunnies are really cute! They could be a little bigger though and they would have been even better as an actual real pet instead of a exotic one. I also bought the couch with the dust bunny peeking out, it's cute too! Glad to finally be done with the event now... Now I can relax from the game until the next event..

quilts99
08-22-21, 09:46 PM
Can well me moved or stored.

judyandthecat
08-23-21, 12:48 AM
Can well me moved or stored.

Once unlocked iOS players can move it around but it is not storable.
You feed it coins and get a prize!

TwilightsView
08-23-21, 04:45 PM
Do you need a particular habitat for the dust bunnies?

Lapetshop7
08-23-21, 04:57 PM
No, it's not a regular pet. It's a exotic one. So it doesn't go in a habitat

Do you need a particular habitat for the dust bunnies?