PDA

View Full Version : Do guys play Fashion Story?

ahshan
04-26-11, 03:58 PM
I was just wondering...

do guys play fashion story?

If so, how many? Please vote in the poll :D (Just so I don't exclude, I'm going to put "Both")

JennyWuzHere
04-26-11, 10:33 PM
Ughh, I don't think so; I don't think so.... They shouldn't be playing though, I think...:confused:

driftboutique
04-26-11, 11:11 PM
Ughh, I don't think so; I don't think so.... They shouldn't be playing though, I think...:confused:

I can't say I see why not 

sophiacml
04-26-11, 11:45 PM
That's why there should be male features!

sehana
04-27-11, 12:37 AM
I think males should be included.

talyon
04-27-11, 07:16 PM
I'm Male and it's currently my fav story game.

TheFluffySlipper
04-27-11, 11:02 PM
I'm Male and it's currently my fav story game.

LOL I had wondered if some of those 'ladies' were men! Would love to see how you've dressed your avatar ... ?!

JennyWuzHere
05-01-11, 01:17 PM
LOL I had wondered if some of those 'ladies' were men! Would love to see how you've dressed your avatar ... ?!

Haha! Agree! :p

LovelyMom22
05-01-11, 02:04 PM
No,i asked my brother to play with me but he won't

babyfuffer
05-04-11, 08:16 PM
my husband is playing Fashion Story... lol and he's loving it...

flowless
05-04-11, 09:09 PM
i know that some guys play FS but i just wonder how they dress their avatar

SweetUnrest
05-06-11, 08:50 AM
Yeah, how stereotypical. I was just thinking about this the other day. In my opinion, a male avatar should to be made an option, regardless of how many males actually play.

But then I guess you have the whole issue of creating new clothes, etc. Sounds like a pain. Maybe I'm changing my opinion...

dougdell365
05-05-14, 05:15 PM
I'm a guy who plays. Started to help my granddaughter; once I get started with one of these games I get competitive (it's a guy thing...) and want to finish. I tell Julie (my granddaughter) that my Avatar is the store manager who works for me, the owner. And my wife has helped me appreciate the difference between different styles of clothes - I know a cowl neck from a scoop neck, for example. I compliment her on her clothes and give her honest advice as to what looks good on her. Fashion Story helps a little in those real-life situations! I hope not too many ladies find this odd.

iwnt2play
05-05-14, 11:46 PM
I'm a guy who plays. Started to help my granddaughter; once I get started with one of these games I get competitive (it's a guy thing...) and want to finish. I tell Julie (my granddaughter) that my Avatar is the store manager who works for me, the owner. And my wife has helped me appreciate the difference between different styles of clothes - I know a cowl neck from a scoop neck, for example. I compliment her on her clothes and give her honest advice as to what looks good on her. Fashion Story helps a little in those real-life situations! I hope not too many ladies find this odd.

I think its great that males play FS! My dad was always the 1st one I went to for fashion & makeup advise. He was amazing & had a great eye for details.

Also, I think its fantastic that you're showing your granddaughter that people don't have to conform to specific gender stereotypes (boys w/cars, girls w/clothes/shopping). Games are games, they are meant to be played & enjoyed by anyone who will find joy in them.