PDA

View Full Version : mastery.....

dracuella2
04-26-11, 11:27 AM
I have found that it is difficult to figure out whether or not you have actually mastered a particular recipe. The bar on the bottom displays the number you are working toward and is not always clear once you reach level 4. (Fyi, I play all the story games on my ipod touch and also RS, BS, and FS on my droid. So, it can get a bit difficult to keep track of what I have and haven't mastered.) So, my suggestion, if you would consider it, is this: once you have mastered the recipe, the bar would then display a star instead of a number, perhaps the bar would disappear completely or an option would appear asking if you would like to re-master this recipe and upon clicking yes, the bar restarts at the beginning (this would be great for the ones who have mastered all the recipes and are upset about being bored, they could just do it all over again, perhaps with different rewards) . Just a suggesstion! I love all the story games so far, except zs, but I am hoping an update will improve it, I play it anyway. I have posted this suggesstion in the RS box, but would love it if TL would add it to all story games. I think it would be a great addition! Thanks for listening and keep up the great work! Can't wait to see what you come out with next! : )

Rachael98
04-27-11, 08:20 AM
I have found that it is difficult to figure out whether or not you have actually mastered a particular recipe. The bar on the bottom displays the number you are working toward and is not always clear once you reach level 4. (Fyi, I play all the story games on my ipod touch and also RS, BS, and FS on my droid. So, it can get a bit difficult to keep track of what I have and haven't mastered.) So, my suggestion, if you would consider it, is this: once you have mastered the recipe, the bar would then display a star instead of a number, perhaps the bar would disappear completely or an option would appear asking if you would like to re-master this recipe and upon clicking yes, the bar restarts at the beginning (this would be great for the ones who have mastered all the recipes and are upset about being bored, they could just do it all over again, perhaps with different rewards) . Just a suggesstion! I love all the story games so far, except zs, but I am hoping an update will improve it, I play it anyway. I have posted this suggesstion in the RS box, but would love it if TL would add it to all story games. I think it would be a great addition! Thanks for listening and keep up the great work! Can't wait to see what you come out with next! : )

I certainly think that the star idea is good, although I'm not to sure about re-mastering things.