PDA

View Full Version : Tiki Flytrap Event + New Tree House Prizes - 2021 Jul 5

Paul__
07-05-21, 02:46 PM
Tiki Flytrap Event + New Tree House Prizes iOS Only

Learn more information about Piper's Tree House:
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88922-Farm-Story-2-Farm-Activities-and-Features-Guide&p=1247865&viewfull=1#post1247865

New Tree House Prizes (limited time)

Tiki Flytrap Event (14 days)
Win any 3 grand prizes in Piper's Tree House and win Tiki Flytrap exotic pet!

Natasha_07
07-05-21, 03:44 PM
So... We went from bride to tiki flytraps now... Interesting!

While I do appreciate new content, it would be nice to have different pets. It's flytrapingland now!

Lapetshop7
07-05-21, 04:04 PM
They have a gnome I haven't seen before. (Red shirt and green shorts) Hope I get offered it! I already have the one just like it with blue shirt and red shorts ... Anyways the tiki flytrap is different maybe I will be able to win it

judyandthecat
07-05-21, 04:30 PM
I did not have this gnome ....so happy!

Paul__
07-06-21, 12:47 AM
If anyone has the name of the new gnome with Red Shirt and Green Shorts please let me know. :)

gunder8
07-06-21, 07:43 AM
I did not have this gnome ....so happy!

Is this a pet gnome or a decoration?

judyandthecat
07-06-21, 09:17 AM
Is this a pet gnome or a decoration?

It is a pet walking around on my farm!

judyandthecat
07-06-21, 12:15 PM
@ ExcalS8

Could the Gnome Gathering Habitat be put in the Market for sale for new players?

Four Gnomes available to Win from the Treehouse.

ExcalS8
07-06-21, 02:47 PM
@ ExcalS8

Could the Gnome Gathering Habitat be put in the Market for sale for new players?

Four Gnomes available to Win from the Treehouse.

Added, although in the latest Piper's Treehouse prize set, only the Tiki Gnome and Tiki Santa can go in the Gnome Gathering (I'm also pushing a fix to the Tiki Santa to correctly classify him as a pet). I also enabled the Icy Igloo, since there are two Penguins available to win as well.

judyandthecat
07-06-21, 04:18 PM
Added, although in the latest Piper's Treehouse prize set, only the Tiki Gnome and Tiki Santa can go in the Gnome Gathering (I'm also pushing a fix to the Tiki Santa to correctly classify him as a pet). I also enabled the Icy Igloo, since there are two Penguins available to win as well.

Thank You!
Shaking my head as to why I thought penguins were Gnomes....

TwixAndScones
07-06-21, 04:56 PM
Flytrap... :love_heart: okay, this is the time I finally give in to spend. Love them things!

However, none of what's been shown to be a prize in this treehouse card interests me. Hopefully something that hasn't been shown on the card is offered and interests me. In any case, I would still get that flytrap regardless, even if I have to get 3 things I don't like all that much to get it.

Though I will admit, I don't like how the tiki mask is covering the flytrap's face/head. But I'll get over that, as again, it's a flytrap. Wasn't expecting another one so soon, but I am glad. So thanks to the S8 team that decided to do another one.

TwixAndScones
07-06-21, 05:03 PM
Flytrap... :love_heart: okay, this is the time I finally give in to spend. Love them things!

However, none of what's been shown to be a prize in this treehouse card interests me. Hopefully something that hasn't been shown on the card is offered and interests me. In any case, I would still get that flytrap regardless, even if I have to get 3 things I don't like all that much to get it.

Though I will admit, I don't like how the tiki mask is covering the flytrap's face/head. But I'll get over that, as again, it's a flytrap. Wasn't expecting another one so soon, but I am glad. So thanks to the S8 team that decided to do another one.

You know what, never mind. I'd rather not now.

otgland
07-06-21, 06:13 PM
I hope they give us a new gnome habitat!

TwixAndScones
07-12-21, 12:47 PM
Anyways... I spoke out of anger, mostly with myself, at the time and was wrong. I Will still get that Tiki Flytrap. I have spent 15 dollars today. If I get lucky with something else in the game, I will be spending an additional 30-40. So let's hope!

Will be getting the Tiki Flytrap in two days from now. I think I already have the perfect spot for it.

TwixAndScones
07-12-21, 04:54 PM
Anyways... I spoke out of anger, mostly with myself, at the time and was wrong. I Will still get that Tiki Flytrap. I have spent 15 dollars today. If I get lucky with something else in the game, I will be spending an additional 30-40. So let's hope!

Will be getting the Tiki Flytrap in two days from now. I think I already have the perfect spot for it.

Most likely scratch that, but I will spend 6-9 dollars more. I will be getting a bit lucky, but not too lucky - so to speak. Anyway, cannot wait to have that flytrap and welcome it to my snappy farm soon.

judyandthecat
07-15-21, 03:22 PM
Very, very happy.
I got Tiki Santa today! And Tike Gnome a few days ago!

TwixAndScones
07-15-21, 06:37 PM
Just noticed, there is a size difference between the Tiki Flytrap and the standard size flytrap.

Tiki is a bit taller. Which is cool.

Anyways, I got very lucky and will now have to make exotic pet feed everyday, basically. I now have 19 flytraps, 38 bags a day. Even with all 5 FM's fully upgraded - I will still need to make exotic pet feed daily. It will be a gruelling task, but well worth it so that I can see them sway back and fourth.

Lapetshop7
07-15-21, 08:36 PM
Yay, congratulations! I really hope I get offered this one

Very, very happy.
I got Tiki Santa today! And Tike Gnome a few days ago!

judyandthecat
07-15-21, 09:41 PM
Yay, congratulations! I really hope I get offered this one

Fingers crossed for you!

TwixAndScones
07-25-21, 11:21 PM
I thought I had the perfect area for that Tiki Flytrap at first, but it didn't work once displayed. It took me until today to find an area I liked paired with it.

Here it is;

As you can see, the area matches you can't even spot it or notice it (the flytrap) until you look closer.

It matches and blends in that good, I'm very happy and satisfied with this pairing.