PDA

View Full Version : Philly Liberty - 2021 Jun 24

Paul__
06-24-21, 02:46 PM
Philly Liberty This is a 10 days cruise.

The Philly Liberty Cruise has arrived! Grubby is here to share his favorite dishes! If you can show him how helpful you can be, then he might bring some iconic food to your Restaurant!

Cruise Guide
Refer to Cruise Guide (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83244-Cruise-Event-Guide) for more information.

Cruise Day
This cruise uses Set C in https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83244-Cruise-Event-Guide&p=1343792&viewfull=1#post1343792

Prizes
Once you have completed all 10 days, Grubby will visit your restaurant every few hours and drop you the ingredient to make Cheesesteak With Wiz (gem recipe).

Gem Recipe
Cheesesteak With Whiz - 10 cheese + 10 beef + 5 european butter + 10 special ingredient (drops from the character) (Jubilee Oven)

Limited Time Recipes
Water Ice - 8 sugar + 8 vanilla + 8 Ben’s Kite String (Diner Stove)
Philly Pie - 9 tomatoes + 9 flour + 9 garlic + 9 Ben’s Kite String (Commercial Stove)
Tasted Cake - 10 sugar + 10 cream + 10 flour + 10 Ben’s Kite String (Celebration Stove)

Paul__
06-24-21, 02:46 PM
Limited Time Item in the Market
Complete that Philly Liberty Cruise look! check out the new Liberty Bell decoration before it?s too late!

Liberty Bell

Type
Decoration

Animated?
?

Price
500 gems

Sale Start
2021 Jun 24

Sale End
2021 Jun 29

Type of Decoration
Floor

Size
1x1

Original Appearance ...
Market during Philly Liberty Cruise

RileyTucker
06-24-21, 03:50 PM
That 8 vanilla beans has to be wrong unless they start popping up in the Street Market! Geez!!

sophietalia
06-24-21, 03:51 PM
Yeah what is up with the vanilla. It takes 7 hours to grow and there is no other way to retrieve them.

Skeptacular
06-24-21, 03:57 PM
This cruise cannot be completed. There is no way to make 34 dishes that require 8 vanilla each in 10 days.

barneyandbeau
06-24-21, 05:39 PM
This cruise cannot be completed. There is no way to make 34 dishes that require 8 vanilla each in 10 days.

Do you have to make the limited dishes to advance in the cruise?

Paul__
06-24-21, 06:05 PM
Do you have to make the limited dishes to advance in the cruise?

You only need to make the limited dishes to complete the "Philly Liberty" side goal which rewards golden stamps. It's not required for the cruise.

orca1006
06-24-21, 09:16 PM
OMG the 8 vanilla beans....even with using mastery spices, i still need to make it 17 timesx8 vanilla =136 required.....i don’t think i can harvest that many within the time given....:(

Skeptacular
06-25-21, 01:05 AM
You only need to make the limited dishes to complete the "Philly Liberty" side goal which rewards golden stamps. It's not required for the cruise.

Right, so just the useful part. Complete the cruise and you will be rewarded with yet another special dish which requires 10 Vanilla and 4 Turbinado sugar for the 15th cruise in a row. Have you established if this is a glitch yet, or just the developer giving us all the middle finger?

Skeptacular
06-25-21, 01:08 AM
OMG the 8 vanilla beans....even with using mastery spices, i still need to make it 17 timesx8 vanilla =136 required.....i don’t think i can harvest that many within the time given....:(

The last time we needed basil for a cruise dish I was replanting the garden every chance I got, and hanging onto the vanilla because I wanted to complete the vanilla milkshake dish. I think I got about 40 vanilla beans over the course of the cruise.

Paul__
06-25-21, 01:30 AM
Thank you Storm8 for making the price of the brand new decoration cheaper (300 gems instead of 500 gems). It’s very refreshing to see new decorations in the game again!

Skeptacular
06-25-21, 03:38 AM
Thank you Storm8 for making the price of the brand new decoration cheaper (300 gems instead of 500 gems). It?s very refreshing to see new decorations in the game again!

Have you established whether the special dish requiring 8 vanilla beans is a mistake or not?

karengar
06-25-21, 08:06 AM
Ok I'm about done with this game! I've been with you since you started. I've been through all the and even losing items that I've PAID for and now this! 8 vanilla beans that are very limited and that take 8 hours to make! Come on this HAS to be a glitch!! If not, I'm done! Check my account! You can see I've spent a lot of real money on this game and this wallet will be closed and walking away! Years of time and money tossed down the drain! I'm beyond angry I'm flat out furious!

RileyTucker
06-25-21, 08:09 AM
Right, so just the useful part. Complete the cruise and you will be rewarded with yet another special dish which requires 10 Vanilla and 4 Turbinado sugar for the 15th cruise in a row. Have you established if this is a glitch yet, or just the developer giving us all the middle finger?

I feel like the developer’s middle finger first came up when they decided to never offer new levels, it’s only intensified since then. The neverending vanilla fiasco now boiling over to limited dishes feels like a solid [] to the players.

(Thanks to moderator Paul for checking into this. Please keep us updated!)

sophietalia
06-25-21, 09:50 AM
This is really frustrating. I only have five vanilla and every time I plant there's no vanilla. If we could choose what was planted this might be something we could accomplish. I can't make it once much less 34 times.

Paul__
06-25-21, 12:34 PM
Have you established whether the special dish requiring 8 vanilla beans is a mistake or not?

No update yet.

karengar
06-25-21, 04:01 PM
This is really frustrating. I only have five vanilla and every time I plant there's no vanilla. If we could choose what was planted this might be something we could accomplish. I can't make it once much less 34 times.

It's a lot more that 34 times. More like 8 x 34=272, times that by 8 hours each=impossible! This has to be a glitch! If not then they want to get rid of their players bc why play if it's unattainable!

mkj99
06-28-21, 03:05 AM
It's not a glitch. I used to get a few vanillas per day, now since Thursday I've got 2
It's 11 gems per vanilla - do the math
They want us to use up whatever gems we have and buy more.

When a game resorts to such tactics, especially when said game is no longer any fun, I turn away and move on. There's other game providers that know how to keep theirs interesting for which I don't mind paying, that's where I'm going.

I'll check back sometime and will only play when it's fair.

Good luck everyone!

Skeptacular
06-29-21, 08:55 AM
No update yet.

And now?

Melanie930
06-29-21, 10:51 AM
8 vanilla for water ice takes the fun out of the game. I've managed to cook the dish twice in 5 days.

Skeptacular
06-29-21, 12:49 PM
8 vanilla for water ice takes the fun out of the game. I've managed to cook the dish twice in 5 days.

3 here, and no vanilla left. Should have 3 in the morning. :D

jaraan
06-30-21, 12:24 PM
I managed to one star this, but the ingredient requirement is just silly. I’m going to wait and see what the next event has in store, and if it’s more of the same, I will be happily deleting this app.

Skeptacular
06-30-21, 01:19 PM
I managed to one star this, but the ingredient requirement is just silly. I’m going to wait and see what the next event has in store, and if it’s more of the same, I will be happily deleting this app.

If the gem dish at the end of this cruise is another 10 vanilla + 4 turbinado sugar recipe I'm done.

karengar
06-30-21, 05:15 PM
Paul can you check and see what going on? I actually planted 4 vanilla beans with the 8 hour timer and when I got up it changed them
All to Basil! Also I see I've planted other stuff that's supposed to be ginger and when done it's all Basil! What's going on? Why is it changing the finished product to Basil instead of vanilla or ginger? Something is very wrong with this game! *can supply screenshots if needed! I'm sure I'm not the only one this is happening to.

footballmel
07-07-21, 09:42 AM
Well, the good news is the gem recipe doesn't include 10 vanilla.... I've been skipping the cruises and just mastering the recipes, but this time I did the cruise. I'm still trying to get 2 stars on the Water Ice, I only got the first one because of the expert blend spices I had one hand. I feel like the drop rate for vanilla plummeted.... I've been playing pretty much nonstop trying to keep rotating the garden, but pretty sure this ask was impossible. I do have 4 unfinished plots still, but feels like I never will get enough shovels to open them. Sigh. It would be nice if they added a separate storage space for herbs/spices so we could stock up, or even throw them in the rotation of the market. I almost regret leveling up to get cloves as they now dominate my garden and the only thing I can do with them is make Expert blend, which takes 3 Vanilla, so I've been tossing a lot of them! Has anyone been able to master the Water Ice?

Skeptacular
07-07-21, 05:23 PM
The drop rate in the garden always plummets if one of the ingredients is required. I've been harvesting non-stop since the start of this cruise, but I only started my seventh Water Ice dish this evening, and I have all plots unlocked.