PDA

View Full Version : Ice Pops Event - 2021 June 23

judyandthecat
06-23-21, 01:43 PM
I wonder what our surprise will be today.
I just hunted out my ice cream trucks and penguins!

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248486&viewfull=1#post1248486

Collection Items
Day 1 - send Planes for Ice Pop sticks
Day 2 - from Bed and Breakast
Day 3 - from pigs
Day 4 - from Windmill
Day 5 - from the mine
Day 6 - from Passion Fruit Vines
Day 7 - from Farmer's Outpost
Day 8 - from fishing
Day 9 - from Apple Trees
Day 10 - from Studio

Event Prizes
Collect Them All
Can you get all the prizes from the Collections Gallery? I've got a prize for you if you can!
Collect 1 of each of the following:
Cuckoo Pop Clock
Ice Pop TV
Penguin Ice Pop Slide
Neon Ice Pop
Penguin Pop Sales
Piper Pop
Morgan Pop
Fox Pop
Ice Pop Display
Ice Pop Stick Path
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Golden Lure, 3 experience points

Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Event Boost
Ice Pop Truck - 175 gems
Mammoth Ice Pop - 20 gems - 1 time use
Ice Pop Bait - 19 gems

Goals (if any)
Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Goal 1 of 11: Ice Pops
Make 5 Plane Deliveries
Get 3 Ice Pop Sticks
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

Goal 2 of 11: Ice Pops
I want Ice Pops! Yummy and cold!
Get 1 Giant Ice Pop - Buy from Market
Get 3 Red Ice Pops -
Put your Ice Pop Sticks on the Giant Ice Pop

Goal 3 of 11: Ice Pops
Piper, we should make some Ice Pops! I think the farm could use the cooldown.
Get 3 Orange Ice Pops from Bed and Breakfast

Goal 4 of 11: Ice Pops
I can't wait, I love Ice Pops! Can I choose my own flavours?
Get 3 Yellow Ice Pops from the pigs

Goal 5 of 11: Ice Pops
What kind of flavours are you looking for, Piper? I like raspberry myself.
Get 3 Green Ice Pops from the windmill

Goal 6 of 11: Ice Pops
I can't choose my favourite flavour! I like strawberry, orange, grape, anything and everything!
Get 3 Blue Ice Pops from the mine

Goal 7 of 11: Ice Pops
I wish I could just have an Ice Pop with multiple flavours! Lucas, what flavour do you like?
Get Purple Ice Pops from Passion Fruit Vines

Goal 8 of 11: Ice Pops
I just want it cold.
Get 3 TriColour Ice Pops from Farmer's Outpost

Goal 9 of 11: Ice Pops
Piper, we can likely make a multi flavours Pop! It looks really cool too!
Get 3 ******d Ice Pops from fishing

Goal 10 of 11: Ice Pops
I think I like how Lucas thinks, but I also want it BIG!
Get 3 Banded Ice Pops from Apple Trees

Goal 11 of 11: Ice Pops
Ok, Piper. Your perfect Ice Pop is a multi-flavoured, extremely cold, jumbo Pop! That does sound good, I want one too.
Get 3 Giant Ice Pops from Studio

Side Goal (optional)
It's Hot
If you turn in enough Ice Pops items to the Collections Gallery, I've got a new special friend for you!
Turn in 5 Cuckoo Pop Collections
REWARDS: 200 coins, Exotic Pet, 3 experience points

Goal 1 of 2: Brain Freeze
Chip away at those delicious Ice Pops!
Get 1 Mammoth Ice Pop from the Market - 20 gems
Make 1 Plane Delivery
Get 5 Ice Pop Sticks

Goal 1 of 2: Chase That Truck
Missing some items? Turn your extra Ice Pops items into other items. You can make what you need for the Cuckoo Pop Clock Collection!
Buy Ice Pop Truck from the Market - 175 gems
REWARDS: 200 coins, experience points

judyandthecat
06-23-21, 01:43 PM
Saved for Event information

Paul__
06-23-21, 02:55 PM
The decorations are cute in this event. I love the Piper, Morgan, and Fox Pops! Too bad there aren’t ice pops of Lucas, Jed and Mabel.

My only wish is that there would be more regular pets in these events. The recent events have had almost all exotic pets. I love the summer content, but the exotic pets are not storable and I wouldn’t want summer pets out during the winter months. I understand that regular pets are not storable on android, but exotic pets are not storable on either platform. Plus, it is fun to see the pets walk around the farm. :D

Kirrawynne
06-23-21, 05:41 PM
Why can?t I get rid of the sticks if I don?t want to participate? It?s not letting me put them on my farm stand and delete them?

I don?t have the coin, gems, or will to participate and I don?t want these sticks clogging up all my storage, which is a very valuable commodity.

caterpilar88
06-23-21, 07:06 PM
I love alll penguin animate decor

TwixAndScones
06-23-21, 09:44 PM
The "pops" are cute, reminds me of the American ice cream characters you'd see on an ice cream "truck/van" or whatever in America. Not that they tasted any good with all that sugar, but they were still interesting to look at.

A picture I pulled off google, for those who don't know what I am talking about

In any case, that's all I'm interested in from this event are the "pops" I don't think I'll be participating at all though. Last event I spent every second I had available to try and get that monkey. It was energy draining enough, don't want to repeat that draining process all over again just to possibly not even get it. Almost didn't get the monkey anyway. Good luck to those who try and hopefully get what they want though!

Fairyreserve
06-24-21, 06:43 AM
Why can?t I get rid of the sticks if I don?t want to participate? It?s not letting me put them on my farm stand and delete them?

I don?t have the coin, gems, or will to participate and I don?t want these sticks clogging up all my storage, which is a very valuable commodity.

Shocker.

Not.

goinhamm
06-24-21, 11:33 AM
Me too. I got to the last goal and time ran out. Plus I spent more money buying gems on here than I ever spent on any other app and now its mandatory in order to complete this event. Guys yall asking too much it's hard enough to keep playing on Androids!! I am starting to feel like theres a discrimination against android users.

Lapetshop7
06-24-21, 12:10 PM
The sticks from sending deliveries can be sold now

judyandthecat
06-24-21, 03:42 PM
Goal 3
Get 3 Orange Ice Pops from Bed and Breakfast

judyandthecat
06-25-21, 02:32 PM
Goal 4
Get 3 Yellow Ice Pops from pigs

Lapetshop7
06-25-21, 05:57 PM
Surprised I'm not having trouble with any drops yet.

judyandthecat
06-26-21, 06:05 PM
Goal 5
Get 3 Green Ice Pops from Windmill

judyandthecat
06-27-21, 03:44 PM
Goal 6
Get 3 Blue Ice Pops from the mine...drops on exit

KewlMusic
06-28-21, 12:49 PM
Goal 6
Get 3 Blue Ice Pops from the mine...drops on exit

If only the mine was graciously dropping the pops we need to complete this goal. I?ve blazed through 30 tools and have received just 1 pop. One.😔

judyandthecat
06-28-21, 02:41 PM
Goal 7
Get Purple Ice Pops from Passion Fruit Vines

AudySpain
06-28-21, 07:53 PM
Can anyone list out the items/steps for the fun in the sun side goal?

Tilos1999
06-29-21, 12:02 PM
If only the mine was graciously dropping the pops we need to complete this goal. I?ve blazed through 30 tools and have received just 1 pop. One.

I agree - only received 1

Tilos1999
06-29-21, 12:03 PM
Are there any tips to get more from the mine?

judyandthecat
06-29-21, 01:36 PM
Are there any tips to get more from the mine?

Hopefully the boost building goes on sale today and with it you can make the one from the mine.
I plan on buying that Ice Pop Truck

judyandthecat
06-29-21, 02:37 PM
Goal 8
Get 3 TriColour Ice Pops from Farmer's Outpost

Natasha_07
06-29-21, 08:59 PM
I don't know why but for the past few days I've been steadily loosing interest in this event, even though I want some of the prizes. :(

judyandthecat
06-30-21, 02:35 PM
Goal 9
Get 3 ******d Ice Pops from fishing

Ice Pop Truck ON SALE

I bought the Ice Pop Truck
On sale for 88 gems
I have tomorrow's Ice Pop being made right now.
Very Cute!
Ice Pop rotates on top of truck!

Lapetshop7
06-30-21, 03:16 PM
I just bought the ice pop truck. It shows Piper's fox on the side of it hanging out the window in the market and on the goal for it, but it doesn't show the fox on the truck I bought. Why is that!!? Please fix since it shows its supposed to be like that

Natasha_07
06-30-21, 10:16 PM
Has anyone gotten ice pops from fishing. :confused:

Either there're not from the pond or they are the ultra rare item in this event, I haven't got any yet with different baits including golden lures.

judyandthecat
07-01-21, 02:08 AM

Either there're not from the pond or they are the ultra rare item in this event, I haven't got any yet with different baits including golden lures.

Dropping for me.

judyandthecat
07-01-21, 03:10 PM
Goal 10 of 11
Get 3 Banded Ice Pops from Apple Trees

judyandthecat
07-02-21, 02:33 PM
Goal 11 of 11
Get 3 Giant Ice Pops from the Studio

If you haven't bought the Ice Pop Truck which is a boost building.
BUY IT
It allows you to make Event items using two of the days before item.
Makes my life easier I don't have to go in the mine.
And it makes a beautiful decoration when the event ends!

Lapetshop7
07-02-21, 06:39 PM
I have to say I'm doing pretty good on this event! I have only used the ice pop truck once to craft a studio item and that was yesterday. Now I have all of the prizes but 4 of them

Fairyreserve
07-02-21, 08:13 PM

I'm sitting this one out, but I'm obvs still getting drops as I farm, and I got 2 from fishing after 20, and none from Apple trees. I hope your drops improve.

Natasha_07
07-03-21, 12:29 PM
I'm sitting this one out, but I'm obvs still getting drops as I farm, and I got 2 from fishing after 20, and none from Apple trees. I hope your drops improve.

Thanks! I managed to get from about +60 baits.

I still haven't gotten anything from the studio, I'm going to switch from buttons since nothing from that.

Bobthehobo101
07-05-21, 05:19 PM
Hey everyone! I?m new to posting on forums, so redirect me if I?m writing this question in the wrong area. I have a question about an issue I?m having with the ice pop collection. For the 9th piece, the yellow, blue, red Banded Ice Pop from the apple tree (or cocoa I?m not sure), it shows up as a question mark and is locked even though the day has been way past. This is the only collection piece that?s glitched for me, no matter what I try (force closing) I can?t get it to unlock. I can?t turn in any collections and unfortunately won?t get the amazing lizard I want to try for! I know that the event is almost over, so there?s not much time hence why I?m asking if any Mods are on here, can you please check this out and correct it? If you need any more info let me know, I wasn?t sure if I should email the support because the event might be over by then. Thank you in advance if anyone can help me out!

judyandthecat
07-05-21, 05:26 PM
Hey everyone! I?m new to posting on forums, so redirect me if I?m writing this question in the wrong area. I have a question about an issue I?m having with the ice pop collection. For the 9th piece, the yellow, blue, red Banded Ice Pop from the apple tree (or cocoa I?m not sure), it shows up as a question mark and is locked even though the day has been way past. This is the only collection piece that?s glitched for me, no matter what I try (force closing) I can?t get it to unlock. I can?t turn in any collections and unfortunately won?t get the amazing lizard I want to try for! I know that the event is almost over, so there?s not much time hence why I?m asking if any Mods are on here, can you please check this out and correct it? If you need any more info let me know, I wasn?t sure if I should email the support because the event might be over by then. Thank you in advance if anyone can help me out!

Email support at the bottom of my post. Mods cannot check your games as they are players just like you.
You could try deleting the game and reinstalling it. You have to have a game like Dagon story on your iPad or phone, the device you are playing on bcau ihas a place to enter your user name and password.

Even locked you should still be able to collect the item.
Apple Trees high level farms
Cocoa trees lower level farms.

Bobthehobo101
07-05-21, 06:13 PM
Thanks for the suggestions I got one from cocoa tree, and I will continue to collect my cocoa trees. I didn?t have to reinstall luckily, I will remember this for the future, Thank you again for your help Judy!

judyandthecat
07-05-21, 06:44 PM
Thanks for the suggestions I got one from cocoa tree, and I will continue to collect my cocoa trees. I didn?t have to reinstall luckily, I will remember this for the future, Thank you again for your help Judy!

You are welcome and Good Luck!
Beings the event ends tomorrow I would set an alarm so I could collect as often as possible.