PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Bear Leaderboard - 2021 June 16

judyandthecat
06-16-21, 10:07 AM
Milestone prizes are a lot of fun!
Love the Dad Seahorse at the end of the Milestones.
Fishing Bear is awesome too for the grand prize.

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1373595#post1373595

How to earn Leaderboard Points
Barbecue Sauce Fountain - Collect 15 points every two hours
Craft items in the Windmill - 1+ points
Craft items in the Cider House - 1+ points
Craft items in the Dehydrator - 1+ points
Collect from your Hot Water Boiler - 1+points
Complete an order in the Farmer's Market - 4 points
Complete all orders in the Farmer's Market - 30+ points
Complete a Plane Delivery - 6 points
Feed and Collect from your pigs - 3 points
Craft items in the Noodle House - 1+ points
Win a Mystery Box - ? Points

Event Boost
Refer to Guidelines for Leaderboard Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1373595#post1373595) on how event boosts work.
Barbecue Sauce Fountain - 125 gems

Event Prizes
Milestone Prizes
Your required Leaderboard points may vary according to farm levels.

High Levels: Levels 51 and above
200: Mystery Box (Leaderboard points, Coins, XP, Pickaxes, or Shovels)
400: Mystery Box (Leaderboard points, Coins, XP, Pickaxes, or Shovels)
600: 5 Darts
800: Mystery Box (Leaderboard points, Coins, XP, Pickaxes, or Shovels)
1000: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Barn Parts, Silo Parts, or Expansion Parts)
1125: Tackle Box
1350: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Barn Parts, Silo Parts, or Expansion Parts)
1625: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Barn Parts, Silo Parts, or Expansion Parts)
1900: Barbecue Sauce Fountain (NOTE: Boost Item - gives 15 Leaderboard Points every 2 hours)
2175: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Dynamite, a Ruby, a Golden Lure, or Gems)
2450: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Dynamite, a Ruby, a Golden Lure, or Gems)
2725: Dad's TV
3000: Mystery Box (Coins, Leaderboard points, Dynamite, a Ruby, a Golden Lure, or Gems)
3225: Dad Seahorse

Mid Levels: Levels 33 to 50

Low Levels: Levels 15 to 32

Note: Your milestone prizes can be found in your cellar upon acquiring the required Leaderboard points.

Rank Prizes
1st place: Gold Winner - Fishing Bear and Gold Trophy
2nd place: Fishing Bear and Silver Trophy
3rd place: Bronze Trophy, Pop's Throne, 10 Expansion Permits
4th - 6th places: 10,000 coins, Pop's Throne, 5 Expansion Permits
7th - 12th places: 7500 coins, 5 Expansion Permits
Consolation: 5000 coins

Note: Your Rank prize can be found in your cellar at the end of the event!

judyandthecat
06-16-21, 10:07 AM
Saved for Event information

TwixAndScones
06-16-21, 02:53 PM
The Dad Seahorse is cute. It would pair nicely next to the original seahorse that was offered a year ago

Wish I had the original seahorse, but at least I'll get one that looks exactly like it.

Anyway. The BBQ table is nice, may buy more as I think I may have just the perfect area for it. I also have random and useless gems I have nothing to spend on right now, so it may just work.

Natasha_07
06-16-21, 03:49 PM
The 'fishing bear' is a nice prize & more fitting with Father's Day, better than the continuous ugly monkeys.

I like the baby & dad seahorse, I'm not sure if I'll reach that far though.

Good luck to all farmers! :cool:

TwixAndScones
06-16-21, 08:38 PM
Just missing one more, which I will get from the milestones.

Otherwise, I feel like it matches a bit. As some players know from what I have said, things have to match a certain area of my farm. Which these do, so I bought more/extra.

Anyway, I have no plans or wants to get the fishing bear. I just bought them as like I said, they match and I like how they look. It won't bother me one way or another if I did or didn't get it. As long as I get the Dad Seahorse, then that's all that matters.

Lapetshop7
06-18-21, 12:30 PM
I'm just going to try to reach the end of the milestones so I can get the dad seahorse. I'm not interested in winning another bear. I already won one from a leaderboard not too long ago and it is wearing a suit.. what's up with having the same kinda pet but just adding different clothing.. they look just alike just different clothes... Okay yeah mine is lighter brown than this one but still.. they have had bears alot here lately.. I'm definitely not interested in winning it.

TwixAndScones
06-19-21, 07:16 PM
You know, now realising it, maybe them offering a dad seahorse was intentional. I just thought they offered one because well, it's a 2nd pet offering.

And then it just hit me that it might very well be. Male Seahorses give birth, I remember seeing this like 2-3 years ago when researching and posting facts about sea creatures on Bakery Story. It's interesting to say the least. Maybe it's not that deep though.

But if intentional, it would've been cool to see this weird but interesting thing highlighted for this dad seahorse. Especially since it's not really common with other animals, at all.