PDA

View Full Version : Please Help, Votes Needed.

DustyGirl
04-26-11, 04:42 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm DustyGirl and I'm to ask for some help (well beg)

I have entered my litlle girl into a photo comp here in the Uk. I'll give you a brief run down.

We had a family photoshoot and had loads of pictures taken. Then when we viewed them it broke my heart beacause there were so many amazing pics but the prices they were quoting are truly un affordable ! Then they said we could enter her to be 'The Little Face of Venture' which is a yearly competition to choose a picture which goes into all of the branches. If we won the first round stages we could get a huge framed print of her !

It's all based on votes, so I'm asking ppl to go to this link http://t.co/tVhsagO (it's not a virus, I promise) which will take you straight to her page (Caitlin) and click vote for me ! You do have to enter your email address but if you tick the preferences boxes they honestly don't spam your inbox !

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and voting if you do !

DustyGirl

chvchv
04-26-11, 09:00 AM
What heartbreaking story.... not.

I think this is just spam. Nothing else.

Mogwai4111
04-26-11, 09:28 AM
What heartbreaking story.... not.

I think this is just spam. Nothing else.

I was wondering about this, so I went and looked her up on RestaurantStory. She's level 35, so she is a TeamLava player, not just some random stranger attacking random forums.

TheFluffySlipper
04-26-11, 01:40 PM
... and TL players are always trustworthy! 

Rachael98
04-26-11, 01:52 PM
Well. Don't worry everyone. It didn't infect my iPod and it was such a cute picture. Not all TL players are trustworthy, but it seems this one is. However, I strongly recommend that you read the privacy policy (you should anyway, but here more than ever)-they cannot guarantee that the personal information that you submit is correct. You must also download a cookie. This one is fine, but think carefully. Also, you can't register if you're under 18, so unfortunately I can't vote. Sorry. I hope you win the ?4,500 worth of picture. Good luck. Oh, and forum members, I know I am, and because of this, no one likes me, but don't be completely cynical! You have a right to be cautious, but it might offend someone if you call their beautiful little daughter spam that is attacking the forum (sorry if this last remark offends someone, I don't think it will, but it might do).

DustyGirl
04-26-11, 02:43 PM
Hello again !
Yes I am a TL player and not some random lol !
I totally understand if ppl think this is spam and I won't take offence. I didn't mean to cause offence to anyone either. I'm sorry if I did, i'm just trying all my options.
Rachel your completly right it does download a small cookie (i've asked because i didn't know) and it's to stop ppl voting more than once from the same comp, phone etc.
Oh and thank you Rachel, I also think she's beautiful but I am biased haha.
Thanks
DustyGirl

TheFluffySlipper
04-26-11, 10:56 PM
It's ..... just ..... odd ..... O_o

DustyGirl
04-27-11, 12:23 AM
I never said I was normal haha !

Rachael98
04-30-11, 03:22 PM
Hello again !
Yes I am a TL player and not some random lol !
I totally understand if ppl think this is spam and I won't take offence. I didn't mean to cause offence to anyone either. I'm sorry if I did, i'm just trying all my options.
Rachel your completly right it does download a small cookie (i've asked because i didn't know) and it's to stop ppl voting more than once from the same comp, phone etc.
Oh and thank you Rachel, I also think she's beautiful but I am biased haha.
Thanks
DustyGirl

I'm sorry, I'm so picky about this: Rachael!!! With an 'a'!!! Anyway, everything I said was true. She is very pretty. Some people are being pretty harsh (you know who you are)!

sourlicorice2
08-07-11, 08:30 AM
I don't think it's odd. Good luck. I hope u win 