PDA

View Full Version : Pop's Barbecue Event - 2021 June 16

judyandthecat
06-16-21, 10:06 AM
I wonder what pets and/or decorations we will see today!

Final preparations prior to event
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248493&viewfull=1#post1248493

How to Play?
https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485

Getting Started
1. (instructions on event screen)
2. Send Planes - you get points for leaderboard Event too
3. Items can be bought from newspaper

Goals
Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88974-Farm-Story-2-Event-Guide&p=1248485&viewfull=1#post1248485) in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?90971-Farm-Story-2-Goal-Guide&p=1297317&viewfull=1#post1297317) in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

Goal 1 of 8: Pop's Barbecue
Some say that Jed is like our Farm Dad, let's see if we can celebrate him! We should take over barbecuing duties!
Get 1 Piper's Sauce from the Chocolatier
Get 1 Piper's Apron from the mine
Buy the Smoker Truck from the Market
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Nail, 3 experience points

Goal 2 of 8: Pop's Barbecue
(Task caption)
Have Farmer's Outpost
Get 10 Piper's Tongs from the Crops
Get 1 Piper's Lawnmower - made in Farmer's Outpost
REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

Recipe: Piper's Lawnmower
10 minutes Farmer's Outpost
1 Piper's Sauce
1 Piper's Apron
10 Piper's Tongs

Goal 3 of 8: Pop's Barbecue
Don't worry, Piper. You can help me barbecue. I've got some special sauces we can try!
Make 10 Plane Deliveries
Get 2 Morgan's Sauce from Deep Fryer
Get 2 Morgan's Tongs - random drop planes
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Screw, 3 experience points

Goal 4 of 8: Pop's Barbecue
Since this party is for Jed, I think we should also take over some of the mowing chores! I should see what Lucas is up to.
Get 1 Morgan's Apron from Fishing
Get 1 Morgan's Lawnmower from Farmer's Outpost

Morgan's Lawnmower
45 minutes Farmer's Outpost
2 Morgan's Sauce
2 Morgan's Tongs
1 Morgan's Apron

Goal 5 of 8: Pop's Barbecue
Lucas, can you help me with the mowing? I want to help Jed with the chores!
Get 1 Lucas' Sauce from Apple Trees
Get 1 Lucas' Apron from Passion Fruit Vines
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Paint, 3 experience points

Goal 6 of 8: Pop's Barbecue
I wish I had Jed's Riding Mower.
Get 3 Lucas' Tongs from pigs
Get 1 Lucas' Lawnmower from Farmer's Outpost

Lucas' Lawnmower
15 minutes Farmer's Outpost
1 Lucas' Sauce
1 Lucas' Apron
3 Lucas' Tongs

Goal 7 of 8: Pop's Barbecue
That's a good point. Jed really loves riding around on that thing!
Get 1 Jed's Riding Mower
Give 1 Jed's Riding Mower to Smoke Truck
REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 hammer, 3 experience points

Recipe: Jed's Riding Mower
1 hour Farmer's Outpost
1 Piper's Lawnmower
1 Morgan's Lawnmower
1 Lucas' Lawnmower

Goal 8 of 8: Pop's Barbecue
I'm excited to celebrate Jed! He's our farm pops!
Bring 25 Jed's Riding Mower to Smoker Truck
REWARDS: 200 coins, Chicken Lawnmower, 3 experience points

Side Goal (optional)
Who's Driving This Thing?
Want more items? Get a Chicken Lawnmower and collect Pop's Barbecue items from it!
Have Chicken Lawnmower

Event Prizes
Chicken Lawnmower
Monkey Grill Master - Exotic Pet - 1 square
Cheering Pig
Cheering Chicken
Cheering Cow
Referee Scarecrow
Football Plays
Chain Marker
Football Goal
Pom Pom Marker
Football Pile
Note: Your event prizes can be found in your cellar.

Event Boost (if any)
Chicken Lawnmower- 250 gems
Or Reward for turning in 25 collections

judyandthecat
06-16-21, 10:06 AM
Saved for Event Information

TwixAndScones
06-16-21, 02:47 PM
Don't care for anything besides the Monkey Grill Master. I really hope I get it but knowing my luck, I probably won't. In any case, the Smoker Truck is nice - if nothing else.

judyandthecat
06-16-21, 02:55 PM
Please, Please sell us a Exotic Pet Storage Stable or Barn or some kind of building for GEMS!

I am willing to pay gems!

otgland
06-16-21, 03:12 PM
Please, Please sell us a Exotic Pet Storage Stable or Barn or some kind of building for GEMS!

I am willing to pay gems!

Me too!!

Natasha_07
06-16-21, 03:44 PM
More monkey business nonsense, what is the obsession with these things. :confused:

We could've had the football event with a different pet, perhaps something even summer related.

Fairyreserve
06-16-21, 04:29 PM
More monkey business nonsense, what is the obsession with these things. :confused:

We could've had the football event with a different pet, perhaps something even summer related.

Another unattractive monkey exotic pet. Really? I guess we're out of ideas for real ones then? We listed many ideas, so I don't get why we keep getting only exotics, here. And this monkey is not cute. Fine, I'll just sell off the massive amount of tongs and build up my coins I just spent on an expansion.

For the record, I would also pay gems for a stable or some kind of pen or holding building for the exotics. How do u expect us to keep playing the events for exotics if we have nowhere to put them?

I've been at this game for 4 years. I spend on gems and not five bucks a year. Listen to your players.

tsumtsum27
06-17-21, 08:10 AM
Another unattractive monkey exotic pet. Really? I guess we're out of ideas for real ones then? We listed many ideas, so I don't get why we keep getting only exotics, here. And this monkey is not cute. Fine, I'll just sell off the massive amount of tongs and build up my coins I just spent on an expansion.

For the record, I would also pay gems for a stable or some kind of pen or holding building for the exotics. How do u expect us to keep playing the events for exotics if we have nowhere to put them?

I've been at this game for 4 years. I spend on gems and not five bucks a year. Listen to your players.

I was waiting n excited for new event today, hoping it will reward for some cute normal pet but turn out dissapointed. Dont like the monkey n other prizes. So I'll just pass this one, again, n wait for next event in 6 days. Ah well...

seesters
06-17-21, 08:17 AM
I agree ….waiting for next event. And… the spinning wheel… omg I do NOT need more fence! Put a coin there, or SOMETHING ELSE.

Fairyreserve
06-17-21, 09:11 AM
And what is the chicken lawnmower? An exotic or a deco? Would be interesting if the thing was a real pet ON THE LAWNMOWER roaming the farm mowing the grass. Turn-ins might be worth that and earn my respect back.

Paul__
06-17-21, 10:16 AM
And what is the chicken lawnmower? An exotic or a deco? Would be interesting if the thing was a real pet ON THE LAWNMOWER roaming the farm mowing the grass. Turn-ins might be worth that and earn my respect back.

It’s a event boost but will turn to a decoration after the event is over.

Fairyreserve
06-17-21, 01:03 PM
It’s a event boost but will turn to a decoration after the event is over.

Gotcha. Thank you.

duckbean
06-17-21, 05:33 PM
After collecting from the smoker truck, I see it has checked off a couple of prizes I have won. But they are not showing in my cellar. Any ideas on why they wouldn't be there

judyandthecat
06-17-21, 06:09 PM
After collecting from the smoker truck, I see it has checked off a couple of prizes I have won. But they are not showing in my cellar. Any ideas on why they wouldn't be there

Force close your game and reopen it to see if they appear.
If not contact Support by clicking on the link at the bottom of my post.

caterpilar88
06-18-21, 05:43 AM
Can not find cheering chicken

PuntaMita
06-18-21, 07:37 AM
My neighbor didn?t get her pigs playing with presents last event
and my last present to craft the pet was checked off but not showing at the outpost or in my barn. Nothing we did fixed it.
I opened a ticket at support and have yet to hear back.
Worked hard to make those collections for nothing.
Hope you have better luck.

Lapetshop7
06-18-21, 12:24 PM
I already had most of these prizes from a previous event. I had all but two, the monkey exotic pet and the pig decoration.
I just won the pig decoration I didn't have sooooo... I really don't have to do this event unless I want the chicken lawnmower and the monkey exotic pet. Still undecided. wish the prizes was better and not ones I already have. This will be another chance for me to earn and save up coins to expand more. Anyways good luck to everyone else!

Freshte
06-18-21, 04:59 PM

Same here. I think I have 3 items with checkmarks in the goal list that are not in my storage. I sent a note to support.

judyandthecat
06-18-21, 05:32 PM
Same here. I think I have 3 items with checkmarks in the goal list that are not in my storage. I sent a note to support.

Are the players not getting the items playing on an android device or an Apple product.

I am playing on an Apple iPad and received all my prizes.

duckbean
06-18-21, 06:17 PM
I am on android. I figured I would try again today. I won the cheering chicken that showed in my cellar but the other prizes I have won are not there.

goinhamm
06-19-21, 01:28 AM
Wow guys all that sounds exciting!! Sounds awesome to get free gifts and spins or whatever. Do u know how hard it is to play on Androids? My lil treehouse does nothing n no chance to win anything free. And what monkey?

goinhamm
06-19-21, 01:37 AM
Also I turned in only 2 mowers into truck so far but only experience points given. Nothing in my cellar. It has checked one prize: the football marker thing. Could I have been awarded two same prizes?

Fairyreserve
06-19-21, 11:38 AM
Wow guys all that sounds exciting!! Sounds awesome to get free gifts and spins or whatever. Do u know how hard it is to play on Androids? My lil treehouse does nothing n no chance to win anything free. And what monkey?

I've given up on the hope that storm8 will ever give andeoi dp layers equality.

Lapetshop7
06-19-21, 11:58 AM
Must just be a android problem because I'm on apple iPad and I have been receiving all of mine.

Are the players not getting the items playing on an android device or an Apple product.

I am playing on an Apple iPad and received all my prizes.

Moissonor
06-19-21, 07:32 PM
What’s Cookin’
A new challenge equivalent to previous steps for 25 Jed’s Riding Mower.
We have to make or to find 25 Morgan’sauce, 25 Lucas’sauce, ….
We receive 1 wood plank (expansion part) for All that.
Also 200 coins and 3 experience points.

AstronomyDan
06-20-21, 10:49 AM
Wow, Yeah Moissonor, I just got to "What's Cookin'" too and the requirements are not the normal list of 1 of each item. (plus, they wanted 25 of each already instead of the usual 23). They must have a new programmer at S8 that didn't know the prior setup? :(

farmer_steen
06-21-21, 11:10 AM
I'm having the same issue. Any ideas, anyone?

Lapetshop7
06-21-21, 11:12 AM
30 turn ins to the truck and still no monkey exotic pet. I have everything but that one. I think I'm done with this event now. I always have trouble getting the pet/exotic pet from these events

orca1006
06-21-21, 11:36 AM
I'm having the same issue. Any ideas, anyone?

Here too. I don?t see how we can get 25 more of each mower crafted and hundreds of the items with less than 48 hours left.....Can someone or the S8 Team PLEASE check this?!?!

(cuz basically, they’re asking us to craft 50 total of each mower in 6 days since this doesn?t show up until AFTER we?ve turned in 25 already....:()

princessskykennedy
06-21-21, 10:59 PM
Wow, Yeah Moissonor, I just got to "What's Cookin'" too and the requirements are not the normal list of 1 of each item. (plus, they wanted 25 of each already instead of the usual 23). They must have a new programmer at S8 that didn't know the prior setup? :(

This so far is THE MOST ridiculous task ever for one plank!

TheJenny007
06-22-21, 05:16 AM
I?m beyond frustrated with this game. First, it didn?t register my delivery to take me to the next step. Now I just picked up my second lemon cotton candy for another delivery and it didn?t register. I find every event there?s a glitch. It?s becoming pointless to try 😒

(Sorry need to vent. SUPER fed up!)

Lapetshop7
06-22-21, 11:49 AM
Turned in 8 more times to the smoker truck and still no monkey grill master prize. this makes a total of 38 turned in. This doesn't even surprise me! Ugh, so annoyed. I will be able to turn in 3 more before time runs out, but I highly doubt I will get the monkey.

judyandthecat
06-22-21, 11:49 AM
I?m beyond frustrated with this game. First, it didn?t register my delivery to take me to the next step. Now I just picked up my second lemon cotton candy for another delivery and it didn?t register. I find every event there?s a glitch. It?s becoming pointless to try ��

(Sorry need to vent. SUPER fed up!)

I am confused?
As far as I know no glitches in this Event.
We are making lawn mowers and turning them in.

jinglebellsfarm
06-22-21, 02:11 PM
What was the idea of making us do 75 lawnmowers first for the monkey chicken etc and the ANOTHER 75 lawn mowers for nothing. Need to be clear about objectives and what prize we get for the efforts Stormiee!

farmer_steen
06-22-21, 02:17 PM
I am confused?
As far as I know no glitches in this Event.
We are making lawn mowers and turning them in.

I have marked all but the pet off but have no scarecrows, football plays or chain markers in my cellar. I had no football posts until this afternoon when I got a set, checked my cellar and there were FIVE!

Lillialove
06-22-21, 04:05 PM
Rarely is there a glitch in my game play that bothers me enough to post but this time I won the referee scarecrow, football plays and the chain marker, they're not showing up in my cellar and I'm really hoping this error can be fixed. I'll take screenshots of the "what pops loves" so if need be, whomever controls the game can see the check marks next to each item.

Lillialove
06-22-21, 04:10 PM
This was a response to Farmer Steen-

Ha! I hadn't seen your post. I'm having the same problem. Also, out of +30 tries I have 10 footballs, five pom poms, three goals, no monkey grill or chicken.

farmer_steen
06-22-21, 04:27 PM
Rarely is there a glitch in my game play that bothers me enough to post but this time I won the referee scarecrow, football plays and the chain marker, they're not showing up in my cellar and I'm really hoping this error can be fixed. I'll take screenshots of the "what pops loves" so if need be, whomever controls the game can see the check marks next to each item.

Screenshots is a good idea.

judyandthecat
06-22-21, 04:48 PM

Send the screenshots to the link at the bottom of my post.

judyandthecat
06-22-21, 04:55 PM
What was the idea of making us do 75 lawnmowers first for the monkey chicken etc and the ANOTHER 75 lawn mowers for nothing. Need to be clear about objectives and what prize we get for the efforts Stormiee!

The reward for What's Cooking was in your to do list.

I chose not to do this goal but either way it is stuff you are doing on farm and you got more decorations for turning in more collections.

Lapetshop7
06-22-21, 05:09 PM
Turned in 38 to the truck and didn't get the monkey... Figures... Blah

TwixAndScones
06-22-21, 05:18 PM
After 50 plus collections turn ins, I got the monkey on my second to last try.

I will probably sell everything I got, except the monkey and the Football Pile, just in case the Football Flytrap ever Comes back. Anyways, was shocked I even got it. Was expecting another duplicate.

End Amount (54)

13x Football Goal
12x Football Pile
10x Chain Marker
8x Pom Pom Pile
3x Football Plays
3x Referee Scarecrow
2x Cheering Cow
1x Cheering Pig
1x Cheering Chicken
1x Monkey Grill Master