PDA

View Full Version : ☀️ Fashion Story: Summer Sale Suggestion Thread

Paul__
06-15-21, 06:51 PM
Fashion Story Summer Sale Suggestion Thread

With summer just around the corner, what previous items would you like to see in a possible Summer / Back to School Sale in Fashion Story?

If there are any items you would like to see, feel free to post them below! Pictures are highly encouraged.

This thread is for previously released items. Please do not post new/current game features nor suggestions.

Note: Please also note that while suggestions will be taken into account, it is ultimately at the Storm8 Staff's discretion as to what actually comes on sale at the time the sale(s) go(es) live. This thread is not for suggesting new features or changes to the game. All off topic posts will be removed.

NancyLondon
06-17-21, 01:04 PM
Hey a sale would be great! Can you please tell what were the previous summer/back to school related items or if you could provide a forum link that would be easier.And thanks for sales lately.

soclassymom
06-20-21, 12:44 PM

I want Hit the beach display please.

Natasha_07
06-20-21, 03:20 PM
- Paris Display

- Potted Palm Tree & Drink Table (Luau Chest)

- Mall Santa

pearl0607
06-23-21, 03:16 AM
I am not the mod, but I found this thread! I hope it helps. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111288-SALE-Back-to-School-2020

NancyLondon
06-28-21, 07:47 AM
-Summer Chest and Paris Chest on sale

-Cafe cutie Catlog

-Precious Prints Catalog

-And If u can give some design items related to 4th of July on sale too

-Beach wedding (many of the players are looking for this)

bernadette16668
07-20-21, 04:38 PM
I wish they’d bring back some of the old fashions. I don’t even care which ones. Since the code was already written it doesn’t seem that hard to add them back.

flawlessempress
07-23-21, 04:56 PM
please please please could you bring back the ?purple paradise? display thanks :)

MyAmour
07-23-21, 05:51 PM
Please bring back Viral Couture.

bonniegirl06
07-23-21, 08:35 PM
Fascinator display, Cafe display Paris chest, the Louvre Paris chest, the Purple Paradise

HeleenKS
07-25-21, 01:07 AM
Can anyone tell me what's in the Beachfront Box that is now for sale? I'm dying to get the Beach Wedding display for ages and saved some gems for months, is that display in the box? Or is that display left for an upcoming sale? Thank you in advance for helping me...

marilyn63
07-25-21, 03:50 AM
I would love to see The Beach Wedding back!! Would even be okay for a lot of gems, I want this so much as a cherry on the pie at my shop 🥰🙏🏼

marilyn63
07-25-21, 03:52 AM
I would love to know too. Same thing here about the Beach Wedding!

HeleenKS
07-25-21, 05:05 AM
So far four beach signs, two umbrella stands and one pretty mirror (3rd) from the box... *sigh*

chyna314
07-26-21, 02:34 AM
Can you guys please put the Cafe Display up for sale as a LTO! It is a first place item from the Paris Chest ❤️

chyna314
07-26-21, 02:55 AM
Please put the Cafe Display up from Paris Chest for sale as LTO! Please put the Valentine?s Day chest items(preferably the charish fountain and love waterfall) which is discontinued up for sale as LTO?s. Please put the Spring Wedding and Spring Brunch up for sale..PLEASEEEEEE!

marilyn63
07-27-21, 09:39 AM
Can anyone tell me what's in the Beachfront Box that is now for sale? I'm dying to get the Beach Wedding display for ages and saved some gems for months, is that display in the box? Or is that display left for an upcoming sale? Thank you in advance for helping me...

Sorry, I don?t have photos but these must be the ingredients for the Beachfront box:

1st prize : Beach Bonfire Display
2nd prize : Lounging Poolside
3rd prize : Vintage Shell Jewelry (Table) and/or Beach Sign
4th prize : Starfish Mirror and/or Beach Umbrella Display and/or Coral Divider

It could be that this list is not 100% accurate, I got this information from neighbors too. Possibly 3rd and 4th prizes are mixed up, since I did not make screenshots I am not 100% sure.
But I am sure about 2nd prize, because I got it (🥳)

I hope this will be helpful in case the Beachfront box will appear again.

HeleenKS
08-05-21, 02:23 AM
That is so sweet of you! I was relieved to see that the Beach Wedding wasn't in there, but lost all my gems trying.. So now I bought gems for a few bucks, to finally buy the so long desired Beach Wedding. Very, very happy with it! Stupid game 😜

marilyn63
08-06-21, 08:51 AM
That is so sweet of you! I was relieved to see that the Beach Wedding wasn't in there, but lost all my gems trying.. So now I bought gems for a few bucks, to finally buy the so long desired Beach Wedding. Very, very happy with it! Stupid game ��

Oh I know what you mean! I am so happy with the Beach Wedding and I too lost a lot of gems with the Beachfront Box…. Don’t know why but it IS a very addictive game :p

rolypoly971
08-07-21, 01:38 PM
Bird Bath
Shamrock Plant
Harp
Aquarius Fountain
Fairy Fountain
Lourve